Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Blink SOS if you need extraction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncertainty
Aug 8, 2011

Love that nowhere it actually states what the graph shows.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

uncertainty posted:

Love that nowhere it actually states what the graph shows.

ELON MUSK AWESOMENESS: 9000+

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Next year it will be EX, the nothing app

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

maybeadracula posted:

Next year it will be EX, the nothing app

the only ex that won't serve him papers

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cr0y posted:

Well then it sounds like you would be excited to hear about the greatest overlander ever kit!

Now we're talkin

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

Now we're talkin

+$6,800 combo package

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

He is never going to show off another robot, is he?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Ah, yes, *your* decision to boycott Walmart is definitely equivalent to them screwing you over.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's wild how Robby Starbuck uses the word "blackmail"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tiny Timbs posted:

Ironically it’s regular trucks that have the ridiculous over-engineered-sounding spare tire mount where you lower it from the bottom of the truck on a little hoist with a long handle you assemble out of pieces

those work really well and are actually pretty simple ime

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

redshirt posted:

+$6,800 combo package

Please help my family is dying hates me

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

buy lessmore overpriced Tesla crap

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

maybeadracula posted:

Please help my family is dying hates me

Let them have CyberTents.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Tiktok bad x good lol

Speaking of tiktok, I saw a story today where a Federal judge shut down Montanas bill trying to ban it from govt phones

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
CONCERNING

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
more like cybercuck

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

kazil posted:

lol Linda's schedule seems a lot more open these days

I like how the mountain is super blurry in the reflection because it's a bad photoshop job lol

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

E the Shaggy posted:

Good luck with the boycott!

ladies and gentlemen, THE RADICAL WOKE LEFT!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

When the entire world is in a conspiracy against you, think maybe that means you're the problem?

naaahh

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Data Graham posted:

When the entire world is in a conspiracy against you, think maybe that means you're the problem?

naaahh

Skinner is it me or the children meme

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Data Graham posted:

naaahh

I lost every match I played in this game! Why do all my teammates suck so bad?

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
It’s easy to grab another beer off the shelf but I wouldn’t think Walmart is too worried about protests, where are they going to go, Target?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sams Club!

It's a little more expensive but at least it's not woke!!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

shyduck posted:

It's such a loving tell that all of a sudden, coincidentally, Walmart supporting pride is a problem

THE

WOKE

WALTON

FAMILY

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

YouTube, in Google’s glorious wisdom (really killing it with the targeted ads there guys), decided to target me for a Lady Ballers advertisement. It’s about what you’d expect, a “comedy” film that’s just transphobia. I reported it which will do nothing but made me feel better.

Nice to see what Twitter’s got going for it this late in the game. Imagine sitting the family down and they go “hooray it’s Disney+ night!” And the chud parent goes “no sweetheart, Disney is way too woke, too many black girls. We’re watching Lady Ballers instead!” Queue some various minutes of unfunny jokes with men wearing blond wigs. Ah, what holiday time joy with the fam.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i have information regarding elon musk that will lead to the boycotting of the something awful forums

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I do not respect Ben Shapiro's personal safety.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I do not understand this person's body. Dude looks like a soft shell turtle haphazardly covered with human flesh

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So I think I asked this before and I will ask it again, what is in the Cybertruk that makes up for no crumple zones? What, aside from airbags will be keeping the passengers safe from being splattered in that thing if a crash happens?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Unlucky7 posted:

So I think I asked this before and I will ask it again, what is in the Cybertruk that makes up for no crumple zones? What, aside from airbags will be keeping the passengers safe from being splattered in that thing if a crash happens?

you won't care

'cuz you'll be dead

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Play posted:

I do not understand this person's body. Dude looks like a soft shell turtle haphazardly covered with human flesh

Literally doing the Trump Sit

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
I took one for the team and watched Marques Brownlee enviably give the CyberTruck a blowjob...

The panels are super sharp (But you aren't going to touch them.)
They all have unique panel gaps (But his has amazing build quality, pretty much, but you won't care)
No power lift gate.
You can't see out the rear window with the cover closed.
Back trunk in the bed had a drain so you can throw a shrimp party.
Built in bottle cap opener in the bed because?
Since there are no door handles you have to grab the door which puts major handprints on the stainless steel, also, the panels are super sharp.
Remember how the panels are super sharp?

Have fun hitting your head on that putting anything in the front trunk.

Build quality is horrible (Not the best)
No visibility in front of the truck which is awesome.
Gear shift is on the ceiling.

Well, I have to cook dinner, will share more when I can stomach more of the video.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Unlucky7 posted:

Are you expecting there to be an answer along the lines of "we invented something better than crumple zones"?

As opposed to "crumple zones? Those are for cucks. Just make it out of milled billet steel therefore it's indestructible" "But—" "INDESTRUCTIBLE"

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Time_pants posted:

He is never going to show off another robot, is he?
I mean his last 'robot' was a guy in a costume, so...

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Unlucky7 posted:

Watching the crash video there appears to be only front, no side, airbags

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Data Graham posted:

Are you expecting there to be an answer along the lines of "we invented something better than crumple zones"?

As opposed to "crumple zones? Those are for cucks. Just make it out of milled billet steel therefore it's indestructible" "But—" "INDESTRUCTIBLE"

It makes me wonder how is that even legal to have something that is just as likely to kill its driver as much as someone else.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

Unlucky7 posted:

“If you get into a fight with another vehicle, you’ll win”

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Is he wearing a bulletproof vest or has he become a B cup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Fat Albert in a can posted:

Is he wearing a bulletproof vest or has he become a B cup?

Have you seen him without a shirt? Dude's chest is shaped like a cybertruck.