Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

OPAONI posted:

Duke almost came back.

Still lost.

Tennessee almost came back.

Still lost.

Its a good day.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
What a cool night.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
gently caress Duke

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
VT basketball; not very good this year.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Nur_Neerg posted:

Auburn was 2-16 from deep and under 40% total and that was still not close.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Nur_Neerg posted:

We have major matchup weak spots, but mostly we just need the regulars to start making their shots.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

mdemone posted:

We have major matchup weak spots, but mostly we just need the regulars to start making their shots.

I mean we don't have a really competent 3/4, we're hoping all our contributions on offense just work out between Pedulla, Cattoor, and Kidd. On offense Long and Beran just aren't productive, and we need them to be. Nickel could get there, but he's very inconsistent and disappears for long periods of time from not understanding where he should be on offense.

Rodney Rice would've been huge if his family weren't loving insane with the idea that sitting out a year is better for his development than playing a ton for an ACC team :v:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

South Carolina is vulnerable in women's, which isn't a surprise. But Cardoso's defense is going to make them a whole lot better than they really are.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

LSU women look like absolute rear end in the 1st quarter against Va Tech.

They're playing in an rear end way that hints at huge problems in the program. The team is not in sync with each other at all and it's a lot of selfish plays. Reese looks miserable. Could be Mulkey's usual asshattery, could be whatever's up with Reese (if not Mulkey) could be a combination of both. It's only one quarter but LSU looks like a powder keg of dysfunction.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I cannot stress enough how funny it is that it took less than 6 months after winning a trophy and then reloading through the transfer portal for Kim Mulkey to ruin everything, she sucks so much

I feel bad for Reese, this is the second time this year she’s been on the bad side of a lovely flood of media for poo poo that is honestly pretty normal among top tier athletes (assuming the problem on her end is grades like I’ve heard)

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

DC Murderverse posted:

I cannot stress enough how funny it is that it took less than 6 months after winning a trophy and then reloading through the transfer portal for Kim Mulkey to ruin everything, she sucks so much

I feel bad for Reese, this is the second time this year she’s been on the bad side of a lovely flood of media for poo poo that is honestly pretty normal among top tier athletes (assuming the problem on her end is grades like I’ve heard)

LSU is looking much better in the 2nd quarter.

Virginia Tech can't hit a shot to save their lives, which they've combined with a ton of fouls. Last two fouls were a moving pick and on a loose ball, so real stupid stuff at the moment.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I think Purdue is going to murder Northwestern, but I am so excited that it's a legitimate Big Game, we never get to have those.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

I think Purdue is going to murder Northwestern, but I am so excited that it's a legitimate Big Game, we never get to have those.

you literally beat us when we were #1 last season

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poque posted:

they're not as good this year

boo buie tbough

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I mean it's a big game as in a highly-anticipated game, no one thought it would be close last year, this year it's a legit Major Big Ten Showdown in Welsh-Ryan, there might even be almost 35% northwestern fans in the building

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Florida Atlantic beat the utter hell out of Liberty so that’s nice

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Boo Buie to JAIL.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poque posted:

Boo Buie to JAIL.

mods

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I’m seeing ISU play DePaul tonight. If we can’t beat this poo poo team then I’m giving up on the season.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.

Poque posted:

Hopefully Chris Collins won't randomly grab Purdue players while the ball is being inbounded like last year.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Best I've seen Kansas play this season so far.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

let's go the northwestern wildcats

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

boo buie

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I hate Boo Buie!!!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BOO BUIE!!!!!!!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Unforgivable

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

R.D. Mangles posted:

BOO BUIE!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah

i'm not even watching this game, but i'm happy to see this lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Best I've seen Kansas play this season so far.

nearly the kiss of death to post this

rock chalk nonetheless

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress to the oaf

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I hate RYAN LANGBORG

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

OH MY GOD

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Hit your open 3s and this won't happen.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Heading home from ISU beating DePaul and god damnit wildcats just beat Purdue already.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm losing my loving mind

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

NORTHWESTERN TAKES DOWN #1 PURDUE FOR THE SECOND loving YEAR IN A ROW I'M ON THE MOON

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BUILD THE BOO BUIE STATUE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

GAME.

BLOUSES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Congrats to Boo Buie for defeating Purdue once again