Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

LBJ GOT THAT HAWG IN HIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i like how the most cursed thing about that yoshi meme is the shoeless yoshi feet.

at least imo haha.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tony Phillips posted:

It being three posts makes it somehow weirder and better to me.

That post is only ten years old? I thought it was older.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
e: nm I don't know what 4chan is

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

LBJ GOT THAT HAWG IN HIM

And you can, too, for just $149.99! Call now and we'll throw in a Taft Tadger for free!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

PhazonLink posted:

i like how the most cursed thing about that yoshi meme is the shoeless yoshi feet.

at least imo haha.

I didn't even notice that -but you're right, it's unsettling

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Kit Walker posted:

The president should get a more thorough service

I will purchase the entire line of President Dildos and then build a jenga tower out of them so I can recreate 9/11 using nothing but their dicks

Idiots on Social Media: recreate 9/11 using nothing but their dicks

Biplane posted:

That post is only ten years old? I thought it was older.

it's because that post is actually a 6000 year old dragon

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
This person is a teacher :stonk:
https://twitter.com/MrDanielBuck/status/1729507226333651173?t=aX8yNMcc4owaMbkAic4iig&s=19

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Biplane posted:

Please 9/11 my bush, I cry in ecstasy
Something something wreck my pentagon

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
"So you'd be happy for your own kids to not receive an education?"
"no, they're white"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

"So you'd be happy for your own kids to not receive an education?"
"no, they're white"

No, he'd say they've earned that right by having the right kind of parents.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:barf:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

drat i thought it was going to be sex pest thought/posting crimes. was wrong.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

PhazonLink posted:

drat i thought it was going to be sex pest thought/posting crimes. was wrong.

he's a transphobe and wants kids to learn latin and virgil lol

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Christa Peterson is back on baby murderer defence train:

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1730717050686025924

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tony Phillips posted:

It being three posts makes it somehow weirder and better to me.

I always picture the final line with the camera suddenly smash-zooming in tight on the person's face and rictus grin and wide-open eyeballs and going all shaky cam. I WOULD LIKE TO SMELL THEM

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

TinTower posted:

no she's right

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

TinTower posted:

Is this the cadaver abuse g-spot lady?

EDIT: omg what a loving question.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Yeah is there a context like other tweets or who Christa is? Because the hospital and medical trust seem astoundingly negligent here and they've done a lot to push the narrative that Letby was a criminal mastermind.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Coolness Averted posted:

Yeah is there a context like other tweets or who Christa is? Because the hospital and medical trust seem astoundingly negligent here and they've done a lot to push the narrative that Letby was a criminal mastermind.

She’s been a Lucy Letby truther for a few months now. It’s loving weird because normally she’s got her head screwed on right.

Letby isn’t even the first nurse in Britain to be convicted of multiple counts of murdering NICU patients by insulin overdose, mind you.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Desert Bus posted:

Is this the cadaver abuse g-spot lady?

EDIT: omg what a loving question.

Just looked it up, and that was @mediclit a terf, Christa Peterson meanwhile is anti terf and her pinned tweet is anti AGP and dunking on elon

But on the topic of the cadaver gspot lady, here's what someone on reddit thought about her and wanted you to know:

E:

TinTower posted:

She’s been a Lucy Letby truther for a few months now. It’s loving weird because normally she’s got her head screwed on right.

Letby isn’t even the first nurse in Britain to be convicted of multiple counts of murdering NICU patients by insulin overdose, mind you.
The human brain's ability for pattern finding can gently caress us over pretty bad. I can totally see how she's probably done enough research into bad outcomes from admin negligence and criminal justice shortcuts being used to convict innocent people. The Letby cases had a lot in common with those, so her brain locked it in and now it's her weird conspiracy theory.

Coolness Averted has a new favorite as of 04:22 on Dec 2, 2023

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

the loving what lady

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

gently caress I'd mercifully forgotten that poo poo

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Mx. posted:

the loving what lady

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Mx. posted:

the loving what lady

A Twitter lady finger-blasted some dusty old vadges from a morgue that her rich daddy bought her because she wanted to study human anatomy in the most nightmare way possible so after she finished flicking the withered beans she took to Twitter to tell the world about her brave new frontier of academia.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

:shepface:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

there is at least one type of women's spaces i am comfortable not being welcome in, namely getting felt up after i die by a terf

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

A Twitter lady finger-blasted some dusty old vadges from a morgue that her rich daddy bought her because she wanted to study human anatomy in the most nightmare way possible so after she finished flicking the withered beans she took to Twitter to tell the world about her brave new frontier of academia.

Thank you! I was struggling to articulate the whole deal, as evidenced by the comprehensibility of my question.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Hello! I am a time traveler from the distant year of 1899! I have come to see what amazing wonders the surely utopian future of 202-

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

jesus christ

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Look, there's just no way to learn some things without hands in experience.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

That... I just...

Huh?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Mx. posted:

the loving what lady

Pussy
Phrenologist

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

@MediClit
Mar 28
I won’t gatekeep who can be called a woman. But I draw the line at what can be called female anatomy. I made my point on this years ago.
I got a lot of hate for saying that trans women aren’t exactly included in my advocacy for female anatomy, even though I repeatedly affirmed they were women. I mate this 2k+ like video private because I didn’t want to stir up anything. Today I made it public again.
I tried really hard to be as kind and inclusive as possible. But I explained that I am an advocate for better coverage of biological female genital anatomy, which tans women don’t have.

Mar 27
Normally the purpose of these is to educate/raise awareness about what vulvas look like so women/girls know they are normal. I felt trans and cosmetic surgeries should be excluded because they project a patriarchal cultural norm and result in unnatural anatomic relationships.
Imagine, for example, breast implants being included in breast diversity project in a climate where people don’t really know what breasts look like and can’t tell what implants look like. And then imagine being a teenage girl looking at that.
There is, of course, an argument that I’m wrong and that all types of vulvas should be included, but I would still argue for the surgical vulvas to be differentiated. I was very clumsy in how I expressed this.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Mods change my name to patriarchal vulva haver

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008
She was trying to make some kind of unhinged TERFy point about how "real" vaginas feel compared to trans vaginas and may have done the creepy deeds bare-handed iirc

edit: gotta refresh the page before hitting reply...

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Can you imagine being that lady and being on a blind date, and when your potential partner asks "What is the biggest achievement you've made in your life?", going "Well, I did genital phrenology on some corpses, and- wait, where are you going?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I sincerely apologize for accidentally bringing this up again. Please forgive me.