Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Coldforge posted:

How many years in a row can this provide fresh amusement? I mean, sure, it hasn't gotten boring yet, but sooner or later things will get stale.

How long are the sun and the moon going to rise and set?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Clearly I stand corrected. Carry on, Cowboys.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

shirts and skins posted:

losing Charbonnet at that exact moment was brutal. DeeJay Dallas is really bad and of course dropped his pass.

untimely injuries and dumb mistakes all season. sometimes the luck just isn't there.

I don't think it would've mattered honestly. Geno had about 1 second to throw every snap during their final possession. Can the Seahawks find no better tackle than 42 year old Jason Peters?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

While watching the cowboys lose in the playoffs is fun, I would prefer the last years of jerry jones' legacy to be a bunch of severely losing records instead. Like two wins a season kinda poo poo.

You know. Like the cards.

e. jerry jones is 81 so if he pulls a kissinger, my comment above stands. 20 years of godawful seasons for dallas would be swell.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
While a Super Bowl would be nice, I would settle for the 49ers being an eternal playoff nemesis for the Cowboys and Packers. Sending them home makes it a season well done. I think it is better to beat them in the playoffs so it stings more, a bad season is easy to tune out.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MakaVillian posted:

I don't think it would've mattered honestly. Geno had about 1 second to throw every snap during their final possession. Can the Seahawks find no better tackle than 42 year old Jason Peters?

Peters was in at guard, after having to fill in at RT last week, because god forbid this team ever have a healthy O line

incidentally, sort of remarkable how much better the blocking looked with Abe Lucas playing for the first time since week 1. they've been running out backups all over the line this year

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Even though it's after a loss so seems like it doesn't age well, DK Metcalf relearning ASL so he can poo poo talk CBs without refs giving him unsportsmanlike is the funniest poo poo and I love DK now more than ever.

https://www.sbnation.com/2023/11/30/23983599/seahawks-dk-metcalf-sign-language-talk-trash-nfl-thursday-night-football

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1727465189996396924

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
That is pretty funny, though the point of trash talking is that the other person actually understands you.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

"I just sign so I won't get fined."

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

Even though it's after a loss so seems like it doesn't age well, DK Metcalf relearning ASL so he can poo poo talk CBs without refs giving him unsportsmanlike is the funniest poo poo and I love DK now more than ever.

https://www.sbnation.com/2023/11/30/23983599/seahawks-dk-metcalf-sign-language-talk-trash-nfl-thursday-night-football

This is so awesome hahaha

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
At least one Seattle team is going out on top :unsmith:

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

weekend wont be so bad after all

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
gently caress yeah :woof:

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score

seiferguy posted:

Was about to feel deja vu in the 4th. But the competent coaches called appropriate plays to win the game. #GoDawgs

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Its Rinaldo posted:

Even though I'm obviously not a big DK fan, this is pretty solid.

Chernabog posted:

"I just sign so I won't get fined."

Well done. :tipshat:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

seiferguy posted:

The wrong loving one :colbert:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Nervous posted:

:hmmyes:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Nervous posted:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
drat, maybe y'all should've done something about it then.

just don't look at my post history for how I thought last night was gonna turn out, okay?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Go dawgs go hawks go the run

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Go dawgs go hawks go the run

2/3 ain't bad.

Though I just want UW to do well because it makes my partner happy. They had a perfect sickos face going after that last first down.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Found on reddit:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Waltzing Along posted:

Found on reddit:

:patriot:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

After UW's and Idaho's win, I can't handle anything close. Afternoon's gonna be rough.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
gently caress that Italian fat gently caress, dont be touching players.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yeah, just a lot of BS. BS penalty on a legal play. BS non coach/player getting involved on the field. BS that he got barely touched when DG was pointing at someone behind him. BS that DG got ejected.

Refs gotta do what they can to help the eagles, as usual.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
the head of security is there to protect the coach from someone thats not on the field, its not his job to go near players on the other team. What a load of horseshit.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Get hosed Philadelphia, the whole city.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Big Dom did nothing wrong

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
A new rivalry at last.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

A new rivalry at last.

much like the bay's rivalry with LA it's entirely one-sided

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I love deebo very very much

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Ronnie Bell knows how to block.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

indigi posted:

much like the bay's rivalry with LA it's entirely one-sided

Oh like Eagles fans would turn down a chance to hate on another team.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
one of my favorite players to watch week to week. he's so fuckin good

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
the "head of security" (lol), much like those three mysterious goons the Jets had a few years back, did exactly what he was out there for. He was just a little better at it.

#JusticeForGreenlaw

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Benne posted:

Big Dom did nothing wrong

Figures a Seahawks fan would love teams exploiting loopholes in the rules :hmmyes:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I am currently stuck in an airport bar in San Diego and watching the Niners game and it is hilarious. I hoped to be a Seahawks fan grumbling along with a Rams or Chargers fan, but all the locals are just fair weathering the Niners and have no idea who is even on the team. SoCal sports fans are something else.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Lane Johnson false started 3 plays in a row and they were finally forced to call it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Papercut posted:

Lane Johnson false started 3 plays in a row and they were finally forced to call it

Have they been called for a hold yet? Seems like they been doing a lot of it.