Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

McGee is getting crazy blocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol lebron really hates dillon brooks, he did not ever acknowledge lance half this much

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

rivetz posted:

This for me but Subnautica, I run it in the background as if it's a tinny AM radio broadcast that has become my only link to home :shobon:

That sounds good. One of these days I will finally play subnautica.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

wait vandy is alive?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

reddish and wood gotta get their dribbles in i guess??

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

nobody's seeing this unbelievable luka game

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

:yum:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

except for poor metapod

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
lol Thunder

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Austin Reaves

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

dunked on by the dollar store caruso

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Aye Doc posted:

I missed the early part and when I checked the score thought it was gonna be another sleepy Mavs loss and played video games. I've let my boy down

3rdEyeDeuteranopia
Sep 12, 2007

30-0 run for the Mavs against OKC.

Twice the age of the alleged victim.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

I’ll take a 25-2 run.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
lol mavs

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

dunked on by the dollar store caruso

you wish you had that hair

Os Furoris
Aug 19, 2002

Also lol thunder.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lmao lebron

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

LeBron literally just did an NBA Jam 360 dunk.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Lebron James

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
36-15-18 but coming up short with a crunchtime lineup of Derrick Jones Jr, AJ Lawson and Seth Curry is simply vintage Mavericks. Accept no substitutes.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Austin Reaves scored more points in the 2nd quarter than the Houston Rockets.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

I just assumed he wasn't playing because of the first half score.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
let’s go kings

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Jokic got the call but was still complaining his rear end off?

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Swipa!

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Shaedon Sharpe and Toumani Camara just dunked on Kessler back to back with two of the best dunks of the year.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

And Toumani blocks it to bring it to OT

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i love that flopping little white dork. also i hate hjim

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Max Christie being able to hit his threes really ups his ceiling.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Houston players pushing each other and then Ime gets ejected. I guess Houston culture is stronger than the coach.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol did lebron just poo poo talk ime into getting thrown out

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

lol did lebron just poo poo talk ime into getting thrown out

I believe so but I'll admit I have no idea what any of those calls were.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

I believe so but I'll admit I have no idea what any of those calls were.

yeah it was all pretty weird, the least confrontational confrontation and somehow it ends in an ejection

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Wearing an elf costume when fake fan Will Ferrell is in the building should get you ejected not named fan of the game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Playing Chick to put the game in the refrigerator :3:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lmao "dont bail him out with that bullshit rear end call"

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

idk who pointed out the lakers announcers dont like eachother but its all ive noticed the entire night, the play by play dude is desperate to be loved

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I just think Stu wishes Billy wasn't such a homer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Bring back joel myers