Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

Lol at least if the 49ers blow this game their fans can bitch endlessly for the next 50 years about an ejection

You love to see it.

CAN'T STOP THE SHOVE BABY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
It’s called the rear end ram guys get it right

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Wasn't there something last year where a position coach pushed a player?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Just keep pushin till you get that tush in

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
haha no chance

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I maintain the tush push is bullshit, basically guarantees a touchdown/first down when you only need a yard

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

haljordan posted:

Lol at least if the 49ers blow this game their fans can bitch endlessly for the next 50 years about an ejection

they won't. Go 9ers

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GFI6Rf-IkI

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Eagles are like a 6-5 team without the tush push

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Vox Nihili posted:

EJECT

EVERYONE

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Niwrad posted:

Seems kind of bullshit to have a guy on the sideline used to antagonize other players into physical confrontations.

Yeah this isnt a steelers game !

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Crescent Wrench posted:

What the gently caress is going on? :psyduck:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

This game is sick.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Good D

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

AJ Brown aggressively telling his flat earth conspiracies

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The Eagles defense going to come out on fire and only allow a 15 play 80 yard touchdown drive instead of a shorter one

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, uh, I finally saw a replay. Why is some rando fat guy being allowed to get in a player's face?

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish
were they just playing tool on fox

Carillon
May 9, 2014

Vengarr posted:

I’ll have what you’re smoking if you think holding a guy back and saying “that was bullshit” is escalation

Uh huh, don't be such a jabroni.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

MJeff posted:

Okay, uh, I finally saw a replay. Why is some rando fat guy being allowed to get in a player's face?

Philly

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I mean I'm not crazy, right? Greenlaw was very clearly pointing to someone behind the security guy? It wasn't a punch

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

mllaneza posted:

The jabroni on the Eagles sideline pushed Greenlaw after the play. Anyone on the sideline who touches a player is G O N E gone.

Greenlaw's tackle was a legit penalty, then he let the jabroni incite him into getting ejected. We need #57 more than the Eagles need their head of security, so well played rear end in a top hat.

LOL that reply on a fade to commercial, security guy shoves Greenlaw and Greenlaw points behind him like WTF your player started it, and everyone reacts like Greenlaw punched him

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

MJeff posted:

Technically they're not

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Codependent Poster posted:

AJ Brown aggressively telling his flat earth conspiracies

lmao

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Chillmatic posted:

were they just playing tool on fox

should’ve played sober

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

fsif posted:

I mean I'm not crazy, right? Greenlaw was very clearly pointing to someone behind the security guy? It wasn't a punch

I dont know what the intention was but his hand very clearly strikes the guy's face, that's an ejection

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Philly guy needs to be banned from the sidelines forever. That sort of behavior is unacceptable.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Intruder posted:

I maintain the tush push is bullshit, basically guarantees a touchdown/first down when you only need a yard

then why isn't it automatic for literally any team that isn't the eagles?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Scipiotik posted:

Philly guy needs to be banned from the sidelines forever. That sort of behavior is unacceptable.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

aBagorn posted:

it was automatic for the Texans today :shrug: and I say this complaint as a Texans fan

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MJeff posted:

Apparently the head of security's job is to get in the face of the opposition on the field of play?

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

MJeff posted:

it seems like he’s actually not allowed to do that

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

bows1 posted:

Yeah this isnt a steelers game !

lol i'd forgot about that

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
If the Browns would have signed Flacco instead of trading for Watson this would have been a Superbowl team, or at least a contender.

This offense is like night and day at least.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Burns ejection featured one of my favorite things in football, which is "Guy punches another guy in the helmet, and the guy who got punched back looks back with an expression of 'What did you think that was going to do??'"

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

aBagorn posted:

because its not and intruder is salty

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Flacco in a Browns helmet is such a weird look

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
absolutely insane that any sideline worker, even the head of security, was able to get up in a player's poo poo like that — and make contact with the player — without immediately being shown the loving door. it's good he got booted, but it shouldn't have been an afterthought.

and that niner very clearly wasn't trying to actually punch the guy. if he wanted to punch the guy, the guy would've been punched. his head isn't tiny. so it sucks he ended up making contact, but regardless of intent he can't be doing that poo poo either and needed to go. these things need to be zero tolerance both ways, because you can't sit there and say "well he only grazed that sideline worker's face, so it's fine"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

wilderthanmild posted:

If the Browns would have signed Flacco instead of trading for Watson this would have been a Superbowl team, or at least a contender.

This offense is like night and day at least.

They don’t get to play the rams every week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

bows1 posted:

because its not and intruder is salty

yeah I'm real salty about two teams I give zero fucks about lmao