Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Cthulu Carl posted:

"Life is a party. But we're preparing for the next party." So... The party... AFTER life?

Someone should do a wellness check on Yacc and make sure she doesn't have any flavor-aid

Kool-aid zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

bort posted:

e: tl;dr we will never go to Mars and Telsas don't help the environment. Wake up.

I doubt the post was specifically a response to me but I want to go on the record and state any interest in space exploration is to accelerate Elon and his bazingarmy having their eyes pop out of their faces and explode on a planet far away from earth

I'm on Team Explore The Sea so we can find new and exciting Sea Friends

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

DominoKitten posted:

Sim Ant was absolutely formative to my development.

I always wondered how finsubs were formed

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Foo Diddley posted:

lmaoooo tactical beard elon is even more pathetic than ben garrison's swole trumps

if i'm supposed to disagree with mickey mouse then why did they kind of make him look like goku in a suit

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

yeah elon definitely won this battle, it totally wasn't all the advertisers who told him to go gently caress himself first

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Elon's the villain near the last tenth of the movie where all his henchmen are running out of the building and he's shouting I DIDN'T NEED ANY OF YOU!!! I'LL DO IT AAAAALL MYSEEEEELF! as he bursts into flames

only it's advertisers and the giant unforgiving wheels of capital instead of fire

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Foo Diddley posted:

lmaoooo tactical beard elon is even more pathetic than ben garrison's swole trumps

If you post you are the real troops. O7 my post heroes.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
McDonald’s is like “buy this woke burger for $16!”

And I said “Go gently caress yourself” and got arrested and was put in jail for attacking everyone in the establishment

I am the winner :smuggo:

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

One of my favorite Maxis games was their non-Sim game RoboSport. Small groups of robots shooting at each other in time-based strategy. I wonder if anyone has tried to remake it?

Also I like how they gave Not-Musk a massive beard to hide his complete lack of jawline.

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

Foo Diddley posted:

This is about the actual amount of beard he can grow:

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Who needs friends when you can make everyone on X follow you?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

real-life high speed operator Elon looks like a pudgy nerd that someone gave a child-size plate carrier to as a joke, there's photographic evidence of this

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Hardcastlemccormik posted:

McDonald’s is like “buy this woke burger for $16!”

And I said “Go gently caress yourself” and got arrested and was put in jail for attacking everyone in the establishment

I am the winner :smuggo:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Jet Jaguar posted:

One of my favorite Maxis games was their non-Sim game RoboSport. Small groups of robots shooting at each other in time-based strategy. I wonder if anyone has tried to remake it?

Also I like how they gave Not-Musk a massive beard to hide his complete lack of jawline.

robosport kicked rear end. i'm not sure, but it might have the first strategy game with simultaneous turns. i never heard of anyone remaking it, tho, and neither has wikipedia

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

CSM posted:

someone ought to photoshop in that picture of him in profile at the border, with the backwards cowboy hat and all

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

cr0y posted:

Feel like people are gonna figure out real quick what permanently stains/etches stainless

https://blog.aramsco.com/accidents-happen-heres-what-you-should-do-when-you-get-acid-on-stainless-steel posted:

Stainless steel is sensitive to any acid. Even common acids such as orange juice are acidic enough to make permanent etches on some stainless steel.

We all know what we have to do.
Orange juice water balloons!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

orange you glad you bought a cybertruck

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol wanting to get any etching fixed on that piece of poo poo is probably expensive enough to total it out at this point

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

:hmmyes:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

companies should be forced to advertise everywhere i post swasitkas and anti-trans bullshit. says so in the bill of constitutions

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Bleach and oven cleaner.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Foo Diddley posted:

someone ought to photoshop in that picture of him in profile at the border, with the backwards cowboy hat and all

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

:five:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I can't get over they are trying to make that Mickey mouse but the AI obviously used Jerry

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Entorwellian posted:

Bleach and oven cleaner.

I mean, let's keep this safe. Why use caustic chemicals when things like orange juice or vinegar would be sufficient. Bring the kids, make it a family event.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Stencils and vinegar.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

CSM posted:

He really is becoming Lowtax.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

lowtax had many faults but he was certainly capable of growing more facial hair than that. not sure what that has to do with anything tho

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:vince:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Foo Diddley posted:

love anyone thinking they're making any kind of stance while also censoring their naughty words :ohdear:

Queer Jerry might bite or something?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

:unsmigghh:

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

omg hun what’s wrong???

txtd u ❤️❤️

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Anyone ready for #movies?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

good luck in future jobs now linda

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol holy poo poo

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Linda knows she’ll no longer have the opportunity to become a CEO after X so it’s time to try to grift as a right wing queen!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

E the Shaggy posted:

Linda knows she’ll no longer have the opportunity to become a CEO after X so it’s time to try to grift as a right wing queen!

they hate her for her work with the WEF and they will blame her for twitter failing

#sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

She was a Trump appointee to his Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition so she's always been like this.