Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023
fuck off worms butthole guy!!!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

After Minus One, here's the complete loving opposite of Godzilla movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV1OOlGwExM

Godzilla PLUS one if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Rhonne posted:

Gonna have a big action sequence where Godzilla and Kong fight the evil Red Kong's army and do a bunch of team attacks.

gently caress yeah, that's what I'm there for.

joe football
Dec 22, 2012
Gotta say that a palette swapped evil red kong seems like a really boring bad guy and a hollow earth jungle seems like a really boring setting(probably cheaper to render then fighting in a city though). Guess I'm superficial but seeing monsters wrecking the actual built human world is a big attraction of these movies for me

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
There better be a throwback shot of Red Kong stuffing a tree down Godzilla's craw.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Wizchine posted:

There better be a throwback shot of Red Kong stuffing a tree down Godzilla's craw.

This happened in the last movie

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
I'm a sucker for the MonsterVerse movies, even when the human stuff sucks a lot (King of the Monsters, Versus) so imma watch that for sure.

Related, the Kurt Russell Monarch show is really enjoyable so far.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

LesterGroans posted:

Related, the Kurt Russell Monarch show is really enjoyable so far.

I wish I was enjoying it. I finally gave up on it after last episode where absolutely nothing of consequence happened. Awful case of Prestige Show-itis.

Edit: my phone loves to put random periods in stuff.

Megaman's Jockstrap fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Dec 4, 2023

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

When Kong's gauntleted hand came out of the ground at the beginning of the trailer, I thought it was a Transformer.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I wish I was enjoying it. I finally gave up on it after last episode where absolutely nothing of consequence happened. Awful case of Prestige Show-itis.

Edit: my phone loves to put random periods in stuff.

To be fair, I haven't seen the latest episode, but I really enjoyed the first three.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

GrandpaPants posted:

When Kong's gauntleted hand came out of the ground at the beginning of the trailer, I thought it was a Transformer.

I thought I clicked the wrong link, then my brain went to Bumblebee is teaming up with Godzilla. Then my brain broke completely a few seconds later.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

"Oh drat that movie looks like it is going to be badass!"

"Wait, Amazon Prime series? Fuuuuck..."

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

GrandpaPants posted:

Philthy posted:

I thought I clicked the wrong link, then my brain went to Bumblebee is teaming up with Godzilla. Then my brain broke completely a few seconds later.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I hope baby Kong teams up with godzooky

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Shardix posted:

When is Warner Brothers gonna give us what the fans actually want and bring back Jet Jaguar

Toho brought him back a month ago, but it was just for a short film for the annual Godzilla Fest

Warumono domo ni mo retsu punchi
Gojira to Jaguar de punch, punch, punch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__GbFY08Og

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

CelticPredator posted:

This happened in the last movie

Huh - I must have missed that. Then I guess Godzilla needs to atomic breath Red Kong’s balls as a throwback shot…

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Peanut President posted:

tbf bethesda is pretty lazy with world design so it looks like Megaton but also Diamond City

the weird thing is that they want it to fit in the established canon of the show but iirc it takes place after california has been rebuilt into an actual society again.

There's a segment of fans that are worried that Bethesda/Amazon are going to retcon the New California Republic because of that.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Honestly, fitting it into game canon seems silly, it just restricts you and opens you up to extra nerd rage.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Peanut President posted:

tbf bethesda is pretty lazy with world design so it looks like Megaton but also Diamond City

the weird thing is that they want it to fit in the established canon of the show but iirc it takes place after california has been rebuilt into an actual society again.

The Fallout lore is dogshit stupid.

Everything Fallout related that came out after Fallout 2 is complete trash. Yes, even New Vegas.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
I took a peek at the Fallout Wiki. The timeline says famine is predicted in the NCR territory about five years before the show takes place. That could explain away a lot of NCR stuff, why the BoS is trying to step in, etc.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
^^^ thats what they get for trying to build farms in the middle of the mojave

Mordiceius posted:

The Fallout lore is dogshit stupid.

Everything Fallout related that came out after Fallout 2 is complete trash. Yes, even New Vegas.

i don't disagree

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Twenty Four posted:

I scoffed out loud when the "From the studio that brought you The Boys and Free 2 Day Shipping" graphic came up (scoffed because of the second part, obviously).

That said, that trailer sticks pretty tightly to the aesthetic and vibe of the games, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Twenty Four posted:

I really do think they must have the most inept yet most insistent producers on any streaming service. The Wheel of Time pilot, for example, had 1000 notes from them according to its "showrunner".

Just a weird permutation of tech exec brain.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Shageletic posted:

I really do think they must have the most inept yet most insistent producers on any streaming service. The Wheel of Time pilot, for example, had 1000 notes from them according to its "showrunner".

No it didn't.

It had 11,000.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Shageletic posted:

Just a weird permutation of tech exec brain.

It had 11,000 notes!

edit: beaten like the will of a direct-to-streaming director

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

Don't have a fire cow, man

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Toho brought him back a month ago, but it was just for a short film for the annual Godzilla Fest

Warumono domo ni mo retsu punchi
Gojira to Jaguar de punch, punch, punch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__GbFY08Og

Oh, neat! That wholly passed me by

edit: gently caress me that thumbs up is perfect

Shardix fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 4, 2023

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

After Minus One, here's the complete loving opposite of Godzilla movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV1OOlGwExM

Why is Godzilla’s breath pink instead of blue like the other movies

Looks more entertaining than whatever Furiosa is going for regardless

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Zadok Allen posted:

Woke?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol goddamn

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Zadok Allen posted:

the breath color indicates that Godzilla is player 2 in this movie

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Zadok Allen posted:

Looks more entertaining than whatever Furiosa is going for regardless

it's a girl!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I thought Godzilla was always a girl. Doesn't it have eggs and then raise a baby?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Go woke, city get broke.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

MikeJF posted:

I thought Godzilla was always a girl. Doesn't it have eggs and then raise a baby?

That was just life finding a way.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Super pissed off the only way to see Shin Godzilla on streaming I could find is renting it from Amazon. I already pay them so much.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Shageletic posted:

Super pissed off the only way to see Shin Godzilla on streaming I could find is renting it from Amazon. I already pay them so much.

It's on Crunchyroll of all places so you could get a free trial there.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

stev posted:

It's on Crunchyroll of all places so you could get a free trial there.

Lol wth. Thanks!

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Zadok Allen posted:

Barbenheimer.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Some people think it's drawing inspiration from the Millenium Godzilla.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Vintersorg posted:

Some people think it's drawing inspiration from the Millenium Godzilla.

looks like my dog right before she voms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

hell yeah love godzilla faces

e: from cat godzilla to dog godzilla to badly inflated godzilla, they got them all!