Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

Pizza Hut selling snake pizza in Hong Kong

Don't knock it 'till you try it and all that, but somehow still thought this belongs here.

WHY DOES IT LOOK SO GOOD THO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pasketti posted:

Snakes are notoriously good at temptation

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pasketti posted:

it doesn't look bad. are they over there running a snake ranch? i'd eat a snake. depends on the snake i mean. i assume some are tastier than others.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
if it cant be hung so microbes flavor it and you can't taste the blood, it tastes like chicken. even beef tastes like chicken if you eat the muscle immediately after exsanguinating, without hanging

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Mister Speaker posted:

Is a medieval trencher technically a pizza? Or is it bruschetta?

Trebuschetta was right there

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Isn't there some nasty looking yellowish gunk you use to fill cracks kinda like caulk? That's what's on these pizzas.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

emSparkly posted:

Isn't there some nasty looking yellowish gunk you use to fill cracks kinda like caulk? That's what's on these pizzas.

It does look like that stuff, but you're supposed to sand it down when you're finished, which these amateurs obviously did not do.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Looks like Secret Sauce

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Not quite sure what this one is but it looks pretty good. Maybe white sauce, bacon, olives, and tomato?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
id try all of em

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Captain Toasted posted:

Not quite sure what this one is but it looks pretty good. Maybe white sauce, bacon, olives, and tomato?

canned salmon is my guess

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
this looks weird and/or bad, but it's actually pretty good. very different, when my workplace ordered it I definitely side-eyed it real hard but gave it a shot and liked it enough that I order it occasionally myself.

a "big mac" pizza.

hamburger, onions, pickles, and lettuce.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Captain Invictus posted:

this looks weird and/or bad, but it's actually pretty good. very different, when my workplace ordered it I definitely side-eyed it real hard but gave it a shot and liked it enough that I order it occasionally myself.

a "big mac" pizza.

Yeah that looks bad but in my mind I can see how it might come off pretty good.

e: get the lettuce the gently caress out of there though

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yeah, I really don't think lettuce belongs on a pizza

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Does it have thousand island dressing as pizza sauce?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Captain Invictus posted:

a "big mac" pizza.

That looks very different from the one my favorite local place makes, although I could see it working out. The lettuce is interesting, I've only seen that on taco pizzas before.

Mine has thousand island dressing, pickles, hamburger, cheese drizzle, and bacon - I guess it's not technically a Big Mac pizza, but I remove the bacon for saltiness reasons so it works out to be one because of the sauce. Thousand island works surprisingly well, it's not an all-the-time thing but I like ordering one every one in a while.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Does it have thousand island dressing as pizza sauce?
whoops, yes, I accidentally removed that part from the list of parts to it.

the lettuce does work somehow. it's not super substantial lettuce, very wispy, so it's not a huge problem. but it does add some good crunch to it.

basically, the pizza looks like a disaster and yet tastes perfectly fine

Captain Hygiene posted:

That looks very different from the one my favorite local place makes, although I could see it working out. The lettuce is interesting, I've only seen that on taco pizzas before.

Mine has thousand island dressing, pickles, hamburger, cheese drizzle, and bacon - I guess it's not technically a Big Mac pizza, but I remove the bacon for saltiness reasons so it works out to be one because of the sauce. Thousand island works surprisingly well, it's not an all-the-time thing but I like ordering one every one in a while.
yeah this is from a small pizza place, they do some really weird stuff. like a pizza covered in fries, fried chicken tenders, and mozzarella sticks. I tried a slice of it once and it laid me the gently caress out for the rest of the day.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Big Mac sauce isn't Thousand Island dressing...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Eh, similar enough to hit the same notes for me.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

https://i.imgur.com/rwTnATl.mp4

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Yeah, gently caress you too, buddy.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That whole thing is a masterpiece bad pizza post, with the bicycle cutter the coup de grace

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you think you're worthy of a hunk of the Clump? gently caress you!

121123_3
Dec 12, 2023

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Many people... still... do not like or want you posting.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

The ham coins look like they've got mold growing on them if you just glance at the photo

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they also look like they've got mold growing on them if you stare at the photo for 5 minutes

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

bob dobbs is dead posted:

they also look like they've got mold growing on them if you stare at the photo for 5 minutes

But why would you do that

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yeah, I really don't think lettuce belongs on a pizza

you can get away with lettuce on a pizza but it has to be fresh and added right before you eat the slice. please don't put lettuce in the oven

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

EightFlyingCars posted:

you can get away with lettuce on a pizza but it has to be fresh and added right before you eat the slice. please don't put lettuce in the oven

Yeah fresh lettuce, tomato, onion can work really well with some types of pizzas. Makes them feel like an open sandwich/kebab or something, but hey whatever works.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the ominous, flickering lighting really suits this one

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Buce posted:

the ominous, flickering lighting really suits this one

Little Seizure's

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

dr_rat posted:

Yeah fresh lettuce, tomato, onion can work really well with some types of pizzas. Makes them feel like an open sandwich/kebab or something, but hey whatever works.

Used to get a chicken Cesar salad pizza that had romaine added just before serving and it was v good

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Dokapon Findom posted:

Little Seizure's

Approved

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

dr_rat posted:

This is giving me lahmacun vibes, and those are extremely cool and good

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Pizz Pi za

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Dokapon Findom posted:

Little Seizure's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Soul Dentist posted:

That whole thing is a masterpiece bad pizza post, with the bicycle cutter the coup de grace

i used to have one of those. didn't cut very well and broke almost immediately 10/10