Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol 2025

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Looks pretty good

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

FFT posted:

They dropped the actual trailer early, probly because it's better to have the real thing than whatever crypto nonsense was first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdBZY2fkU-0

2025. :( Not surprising but still :(

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
those overhead shots :gizz:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Fuuuuuuuck I think I accidentally bought a PS5 halfway through watching.

Edit: not really though it'll be cheaper by 2025

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Game looks good

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
We all get to be Florida Man now.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I mean it’s been so long since GTAV, who cares if it’s another two full years. Might as well be 20

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
imagine driving around saint denis swamps running over crocs in super cars

I NEeD THIS

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

CornHolio posted:

We all get to be Florida Man now.

My body is ready.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
The footage of this is outstanding, if the game looks exactly like that on release it'll be amazing.

They probably can do it, hell RDR2 was pretty drat awesome looking. On new hardware Rockstar definitely can shine even brighter.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

I mean it’s been so long since GTAV, who cares if it’s another two full years. Might as well be 20

SOME OF US ARE GETTING OLD AND DON'T HAVE MANY YEARS LEFT

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
so much loving rear end in this game dude

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Why did they release trailer 1 a day ahead of sched? I can’t scroll back due to anxiety so was this answered

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Looking at the billboards and Instagram captions, it’s good to see the most expensive video game of all time didn’t waste cash on jokes.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Inner Light posted:

Why did they release trailer 1 a day ahead of sched? I can’t scroll back due to anxiety so was this answered

Not sure but glad they did and holy gently caress I am so hyped. But 2025 release date noooooooooooooooooo

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Inner Light posted:

It got leaked so they just got ahead of it

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I remember when I felt like I was in some sort of Inception moment when there was in-game television and internet.

Now, they're leaning heavily into in-game Snapchat and Tiktok.

All of a sudden, I really hope we can get the PlayStation band back together for some science involving vehicles and the GTA equivalent of the Everglades. :unsmigghh:

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

I really dislike the in game internet and social media mini games, I kinda play games to get away from some of that stuff, otherwise game looks good.

Unfortunately it was like 50+ % of the trailer, so I’m guessing it’s not a small part of the game, even if they used it as a storytelling device here. A kind of annoying way IMO.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
gently caress yeah
Officially hyped

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm completely blown away by how amazing GTA6 looks. The GTA5 Remaster for PS5 doesn't even compare, and i'm not even sure RDR2 compares to this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Medullah posted:

SOME OF US ARE GETTING OLD AND DON'T HAVE MANY YEARS LEFT

SAME LIKE IM GREAT I HAVE A REASON TO LIVE NOW BUT MY BODY MIGHT THINK DIFFERENTLY

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
Should have just kept things in the 80s

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

I said come in! posted:

I'm completely blown away by how amazing GTA6 looks. The GTA5 Remaster for PS5 doesn't even compare, and i'm not even sure RDR2 compares to this.

I tried every key combination I could think of and RDR2 would never let me twerk on top of a moving wagon.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
So from what I can tell, it's just White Florida Guy Simulator: 2025

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I don’t get the complaints about there being internet things in the game that goes out of its way to present itself as an amplified version of reality set in the modern day where we have a ton of internet things.

That’s what real life is like now. I don’t like them being part of real life either, but that’s part of what makes the world feel like it’s real now. If you don’t want a game that’s doing an approximation of reality why are you even playing GTA?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Orange Crush Rush posted:

you clearly play a latina woman in single player?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

History Comes Inside! posted:

I don’t get the complaints about there being internet things in the game that goes out of its way to present itself as an amplified version of reality set in the modern day where we have a ton of internet things.

That’s what real life is like now. I don’t like them being part of real life either, but that’s part of what makes the world feel like it’s real now. If you don’t want a game that’s doing an approximation of reality why are you even playing GTA?

P much.

Go ride horses grandpa

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

it's literally Latino Bonnie and Clyde from the trailer at first glance.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

fez_machine posted:

hell, what's the difference

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
latinos back on top

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

I mean, I'd love it if they pulled a Vice City/San Andreas and set it in the 80's/90's or maybe even the 70's. Every GTA game since IV has been contemporary, it's a bit disappointing they are sticking to that with VI.

edit:

fez_machine posted:

Pretty sure it's a Duo Protagonist game, at least it was according to the leaks.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

I mean, I'd love it if they pulled a Vice City/San Andreas and set it in the 80's/90's or maybe even the 70's. Every GTA game since IV has been contemporary, it's a bit disappointing they are sticking to that with VI.

its been 10 years since the last GTA

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol “every gta game since iv” is not very many games

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

need to monetize 10,000 different modern rim choices purchased via shark cards

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Impressive visually and I appreciate Tom Petty but this looks like rear end Stank Simulator 2024.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

It's like, late 70's/80's is when all of the Cocaine Cowboys poo poo was going down in Miami. Basing a GTA game around that would have been amazing.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

America never looked worse/better.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

mikemil828 posted:

Should have just kept things in the 80s

No way… modern MIA is going to rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Loved that white Testarossa parked in front of the art deco buildings