Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

He had Siri read aloud something a chat bot wrote for him, that counts as a personal assistant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Where is episode 4, Nathen?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MassRafTer posted:

Him taking credit for predicting the death of retail is so good.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1730973355220541739

Famously, brick and mortar was doing fine until Nathen willed it into decline with the sheer force of his predictions

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1731193701706203628#m

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1731568678481584461#m

Real strong Trump energy from Nathen today.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

BRB, gonna convince Nathen to submit a Nathfield entry to LEGO Ideas.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Im not suggesting anyone do anything, but in our very own Lego thread there's probably a few people who can turn out a small GarfieldEATS set mock up

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

yo when a company is like what, 3 years old now? It ain't a startup anymore.

E: Totally unrelated question I don't know where to ask: My kid is really into Legend of Zelda and she wants to play Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. The only way I know how to play those two games is on Gamecube. Where can I buy a refurbished gamecube that isn't from some ripoff/scam like DKoldies?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it's a startup until it starts

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

E: Totally unrelated question I don't know where to ask: My kid is really into Legend of Zelda and she wants to play Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. The only way I know how to play those two games is on Gamecube. Where can I buy a refurbished gamecube that isn't from some ripoff/scam like DKoldies?

Both those have HD versions on the Wii U. No idea where to buy one

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Frank Frank posted:

yo when a company is like what, 3 years old now? It ain't a startup anymore.

The best version of both games are the remasters on the Wii U. Otherwise an original Wii can play both of those games, and that system is still cheap and plentiful on the used market. Don’t bother getting a refurbished one, most wiis don’t really need it at this point.

Cheapest and quickest option is the dolphin emulator though

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ziv Zulander posted:

The best version of both games are the remasters on the Wii U. Otherwise an original Wii can play both of those games, and that system is still cheap and plentiful on the used market. Don’t bother getting a refurbished one, most wiis don’t really need it at this point.

Cheapest and quickest option is the dolphin emulator though

She wanted a GameCube specifically though. I ended up finding a refurbished GC with a single controller, bought the HDMI adapter off Amazon and I do NOT want to talk about what those two Zelda games cost. JFC I had to buy one disc-only and then source the box and manual elsewhere. Kid is 13 but Santa still has a few tricks left. I’m so mad I didn’t just keep my old GameCube instead of giving it to my coworker’s kid back in the day.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

If only there was a digital market place where you could find licensed game cubes

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I’m excited for Nathen to start selling #Game #Cubes

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Or literally anything aside from sad mementos of a failed cartoon themed non-delivery pizza and coffee joint that was somehow an app and somehow innovative and also “entergaging”

Maybe someone can do a photoshop Friday of Nathen on the enterprise saying “entergage” with something on screen.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Anime Store Adventure posted:

#Official #Product #Game #Cubes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Frank Frank posted:

She wanted a GameCube specifically though. I ended up finding a refurbished GC with a single controller, bought the HDMI adapter off Amazon and I do NOT want to talk about what those two Zelda games cost. JFC I had to buy one disc-only and then source the box and manual elsewhere. Kid is 13 but Santa still has a few tricks left. I’m so mad I didn’t just keep my old GameCube instead of giving it to my coworker’s kid back in the day.

Show your young daughter what for by getting her the original animal crossing

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It's a startup until it's cash positive (it is never cash positive)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Only loser companies are cash positive.

Jesus imagine being so incredibly lame your company actually ever tries to make money selling goods and/or services.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
This is a great quote in nathenmazri.com/brands
“In 40 years, no rebel has ever come to me with such a crazy idea to create a Garfield-shaped pizza and quick mobile restaurant app called GarfieldEATS.”
— Jim Davis

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

New in my local (Australian) supermarket:

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

But without Egeez how can you know this is legit ?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

You still have time to mail Nathen one for christmas.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
... there ... in the lower left corner ...

small cow lasagna

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigBadSteve posted:

Is the sauce orangey? Is it the same color as Garf?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nikumatic posted:

... there ... in the lower left corner ...

small cow lasagna

lmao

Ziv Zulander posted:

Show your young daughter what for by getting her the original animal crossing

You know what? She absolutely loves Animal Crossing games and I bet she'd enjoy playing the very first one. Went ahead and got that too.
Tempted to find a copy of Eternal Darkness for myself.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Dec 5, 2023

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

lmao

You know what? She absolutely loves Animal Crossing games and I bet she'd enjoy playing the very first one. Went ahead and got that too.
Tempted to find a copy of Eternal Darkness for myself.

Hate to be that guy but with this amount of investment you could probably just get an SD card thingamajig and fill that with every single gamecube game released ever

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Flinger posted:

Hate to be that guy but with this amount of investment you could probably just get an SD card thingamajig and fill that with every single gamecube game released ever

hate to be that guy but if you read the posts you’d realize his daughter explicitly wanted the physical gamecube and discs

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

mediaphage posted:

hate to be that guy but if you read the posts you’d realize his daughter explicitly wanted the physical gamecube and discs

Considering those have been bought already I think you actually don't hate it, whilst I am in enormous posting pains just from partaking in this off-topic tangent

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Hate to be that guy but instead of paying for expensive video games you should buy your daughter a subscription to every streaming service bundled together with anti-binging rules.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1731552875698958498

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Frank Frank posted:

P sure the whole bag stapling thing came to be during the Covid pandemic when people wanted to be sure no one was tampering with their food

It did, and it didn't make sense then and it makes even less sense now. All it does is make the bag harder to open. And it doesn't even guarantee anything about food tampering, like your food still coulda been tampered with before they tied it shut 3 times and covered the knots with staples and a sticker.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

MassRafTer posted:

Hate to be that guy but instead of paying for expensive video games you should buy your daughter a subscription to every streaming service bundled together with anti-binging rules.

Conservative pandering freaks: DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE

Also conservative pandering freaks: Let me tell you about this streaming model with tiers and ways to tell people how we think they should be living.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

what's supercable?

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Nevermind, I saw an image totally wrong on my teeny cell phone screen.

FIX SIGNS fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Dec 5, 2023

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I. M. Gei posted:

what's supercable?

$120/month, same as downtown

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

MassRafTer posted:

This motherfucker gets like maybe 1 to 4 interactions per post, but still posts like he's some important business genius

It hurts my loving brain

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

The best part is behind Show More, where he exhorts them to "learn from cable, bundling is the TV secret"

Motherfucker, streaming services got popular as a replacement for cable because it loving sucks so bad. Overpriced bullshit, because the bundling means you're paying for 70% crap you don't want. He's like diametrically wrong.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Akratic Method posted:

The best part is behind Show More, where he exhorts them to "learn from cable, bundling is the TV secret"

Motherfucker, streaming services got popular as a replacement for cable because it loving sucks so bad. Overpriced bullshit, because the bundling means you're paying for 70% crap you don't want. He's like diametrically wrong.

Not to mention streaming services are now just cable again, but way shittier and more expensive.

Yes Nathan, twitch streamers should totally jump on the "Cable TV, but worse" idea you've cleverly devised. Surely this will make your dad love you again it won't lol

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

This motherfucker gets like maybe 1 to 4 interactions per post, but still posts like he's some important business genius

It hurts my loving brain

I was thinking about this the other day and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of his views come from this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Empty Sandwich posted:

$120/month, same as downtown

ok but does it get the nudie channels?