Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

LOOK AT HOW CLOSE HAMAS CAN GET TO THE IDF

holy shitballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Regarde Aduck posted:

maybe a carrier is too hard a target or the escalation not worth it

but a rinky dink British destroyer...

do the funny thing Houthis, do the funny thing!

EXACTLY

i mean what are the british going to do to retaliate? bankrupt themselves trying to fuel a carrier into the east mediterranean?

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Shows how little control the IDF has over the strip if hamas can tunnel up into the middle of one of their camps without anybody noticing, lmao

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

e:f,b

also huge lmao at the loving lawn chairs

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

RedSky posted:

Killing civilians is the objective, the Israeli state wants the ground Gaza is built on.

That means displacement, and if they don't leave, displacement becomes ethnic cleansing and if the Palestinians defend themselves that's war.

But it appears that Gaza will be the grave of the IDF.

graveyard of wimp liars

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

HAMAS IS A loving ARMY OF SOLID SNAKES

lmfao I said "holy poo poo" when they showed the first guy because of how close they were

and then the camera panned right :prepop:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

gonna need ff to weigh in on the appearance of the idf campsite

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

getting gopher from caddyshack vibes

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al-Saqr posted:

🔻🔻tone neutral announcement 🔻🔻🔻🔻

HOLY loving poo poo LOOK AT THIS

=========

now

‎The Al-Qassam Brigades broadcast scenes of a monitoring and reconnaissance operation of the Zionist enemy’s tents carried out by its mujahideen before carrying out the process of planting explosive devices and detonating them among the Zionist forces present in the place.

https://x.com/rdooan/status/1732035518857093581?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

=======

🔻🔻this has been a tone neutral announcement 🔻🔻

lmfao peeking up from underground like a ninja turtle

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Comrade Koba posted:

gonna need ff to weigh in on the appearance of the idf campsite

nobody wants to dig trenches, anymore

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

gently caress yeah holy poo poo

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

=========

now

‎The Al-Qassam Brigades broadcast scenes of a monitoring and reconnaissance operation of the Zionist enemy’s tents carried out by its mujahideen before carrying out the process of planting explosive devices and detonating them among the Zionist forces present in the place.

=======

Lmao the Israelis built their camp on top of a tunnel.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

How do you setup tents next to a loving tunnel and not see it??????

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
this war:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frn_LiljdQ0

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

I said come in! posted:

How do you setup tents next ti a loving tunnel and not see it??????

The IDF are incompetent morons who can only attack unarmed civilians OP.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

How the gently caress can you let that happen? How stupid do you have to be? They have bulldozers spending their time destroying buildings and roads out of spite all over the place. how do you not bulldoze the ground for camps first before you set them up? How do you not comb the area for tunnels when the one thing anyone with even a half working brain knows about gaza is they have an extensive runnel system?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
the real answer is not IDF cant find tunnels but that Hamas can create tunnels as needed and strike anywhere imo

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

well holy poo poo

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
I feel like I need to reconsider my opinions on Return of the Jedi.

Should also reconsider Dark Helmet's speech from Space Balls.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

loving hell; this one hits hard.

dont be sad for montaser. he has what we all want when we die, to be surrounded by loved ones that remember us fondly.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Spirit Che Guevara rates it an 11 out of 10

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

WoodrowSkillson posted:

How the gently caress can you let that happen? How stupid do you have to be? They have bulldozers spending their time destroying buildings and roads out of spite all over the place. how do you not bulldoze the ground for camps first before you set them up? How do you not comb the area for tunnels when the one thing anyone with even a half working brain knows about gaza is they have an extensive runnel system?

I'm tired and my feetsies hurt

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Lmao at the periscope poking out of a hole in the middle of an idf camp

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

That camp is shoddy as hell. Looks like the last day of a psytrance festival instead of a forward position.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

crepeface posted:

EXACTLY

i mean what are the british going to do to retaliate? bankrupt themselves trying to fuel a carrier into the east mediterranean?

i think the boat is just a publicity stunt, there's already RAF bases at Akrotiri and Dhekelia in Cyprus which are <300 miles from covering most of the involved area - easily in range of whatever planes are there

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

maybe the craziest vid they've released yet, insane to get that close

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

i am glad of their stupidity but my god this is like a loving comedy movie. this is hogan's heroes poo poo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

How long until the IDF admits in private to America that it lost control and badly wants American troops on the ground in Gaza?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

I said come in! posted:

How long until the IDF admits in private to America that it lost control and badly wants American troops on the ground in Gaza?

Oct 8th

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

really the only thing that video is missing is "I'm alright" by Kenny Loggins

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

I said come in! posted:

lol yeah

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

good grief lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

I said come in! posted:

this already happened a month ago why do you think two fleet carriers an army of american advisers and now british planes are there for

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I'm going to die of laughter. the IDF made camp on top of one of Hamas's tunnel entrances lmao

https://twitter.com/rdooan/status/1732035518857093581?s=20

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Keep in mind that whoever filmed that video had to have walked away from it safely to deliver the footage to whoever produces these. The same is true for all the videos. The IDF couldn't catch them at any point of that process.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I don't think we've considered the possibly of a tunnel upgrade that allows instant tunneling with a timer cool down.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Sancho Banana posted:

Keep in mind that whoever filmed that video had to have walked away from it safely to deliver the footage to whoever produces these. The same is true for all the videos. The IDF couldn't catch them at any point of that process.

supposedly they went on to place 3 claymores around the camp and detonate them and then sent in 1 fighter to clean up the wounded, totaling 60 dead IDF

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Sancho Banana posted:

yeah that's the even more insane thing: you get that close to the enemy, and then you don't immediately take the shot

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

=========

now

=======

i hope they all see this and realize that they are never safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

I mean they were even able to come back later to plant the explosive at (allegedly) 3 places around the camp