Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The thing that got me to clean the toilets when I was a cadet was that Warrant Officer scary

e: absolute dogshit snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
burning poop with diesel fuel sounds fun

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

fun, pointless, and great way to catch cancer

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i'm just impressed that the IDF soldiers in the tents were outside of the armour

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Endman posted:

The thing that got me to clean the toilets when I was a cadet was that Warrant Officer scary

dad was a Vietnam conscript to psyops and made a deal to us kids that if we ever got the bad idea to join up voluntarily he would make us dig a 6ft hole in the back, get in it, stand in it for 5 hours while spraying us with the hose and shouting at us and if we still wanted to join up he'd drive us to the recruitment office.

do never military

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the bbc atrocity propaganda article was so insane it made me laugh out loud in places

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

what does this quote mean, the part about donkeys & carts? are they talking about hamas or its prisoners or both?

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Endman posted:

why do goons still do this

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Endman posted:

do not cosplay as the IOF

:justpost:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1732033002585178201
:eyepop:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

how the gently caress do you get dysentary ten miles from home/supplies/support

just airdrop some chemical toilets my dudes. put them in your truck. wtf

maybe they should stop smearing their poo poo on the walls of Palestinian homes for updoots on r/israel

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Lord of Pie posted:

maybe they should stop smearing their poo poo on the walls of Palestinian homes for updoots on r/israel

That would give them less dysentery. Do you want more genocide? :colbert:

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

The onion never fails.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

on the to-do list

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

CODChimera posted:

i'm just impressed that the IDF soldiers in the tents were outside of the armour

Sleeping in APCs sucks, of course not.

No idea if this is the right kind of graph for this.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

That would give them less dysentery. Do you want more genocide? :colbert:

They'll still be getting pizza hut delivery so the pants making GBS threads would continue unabated

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
I don’t know how these guys are getting dysentery unless they just aren’t properly cleaning their hands after number 2.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 02:23 on Dec 6, 2023

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ardennes posted:

I don’t know how these guys are getting dysentery unless they just aren’t properly cleaning their hands after 2nd.

Fascists are extremely dumb dirty animals OP.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

But they're the Zionist military fighting to purify the sacred land of Israel. Surely they're following the religiously proscribed practices of cleanliness!

The Shulkhan Arukh (Orach Chayim 4:18, 158-165) lists occasions when hands should be washed; upon arising each morning, after urination and defecation, after taking off one's shoes, or touching any part of the body customarily covered, after visiting a cemetery, after undressing, before and after meals, after marital relations, and after coming into contact with lice.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
https://twitter.com/pslnational/status/1732158734783201359?t=fNx901o5NdllG-ZfhKhPIQ&s=19

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ardennes posted:

I don’t know how these guys are getting dysentery unless they just aren’t properly cleaning their hands after 2nd.

They are not cleaning their hands or using proper hygiene. Another reason that has been cited is food coming into Gaza for the troops, that is coming from sources other than rations. This in itself is not a problem, except that it's not following proper food safety protocol, it's being handmade by Israeli citizens, donated, etc. and not handled properly. Gaza has no working infrastructure, spread of disease is rampant due to no running water or sewage system, and it has spilled out into the streets. The IDF is having to be among all of that along with the Palestinians.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
having functional infrastructure might have made it easier for the occupying forces to do their job but it was more important to torture and kill the Palestinians.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

I said come in! posted:

They are not cleaning their hands or using proper hygiene. Another reason that has been cited is food coming into Gaza for the troops, that is coming from sources other than rations. This in itself is not a problem, except that it's not following proper food safety protocol, it's being handmade by Israeli citizens, donated, etc. and not handled properly. Gaza has no working infrastructure, spread of disease is rampant due to no running water or sewage system, and it has spilled out into the streets. The IDF is having to be among all of that along with the Palestinians.

I remember that "this is what winning looks like" documentary, there was one part where US troops were training the Afghan army on field hygiene like washing their hands and stuff

Guess they forgot to teach it to teh IDF lol

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

lol

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
dta dti gently caress genocide joe

from the river to the sea palestine will be free

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

no joe Arabic calligraphy gangtag when

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

do you condemn the murder of children joe

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
i skipped the last ten pages, did i miss any big news or ff effortposts

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Joe Biden flip-flopping on sexual violence I see.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Red Metal posted:

i skipped the last ten pages, did i miss any big news or ff effortposts

Hamas released a video of them spying on an Israeli camp from like 10 feet away, they say that that's the one where they killed like 60 people.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/leylarostami/status/1732048160665870843?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

any specific ones?????? because from i hear there weren't any, like at all

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Al! posted:

any specific ones?????? because from i hear there weren't any, like at all

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/05/biden-condemn-sexual-violence-hamas-00130221

all of the made up ones, in particular

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

dudes

rock

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

gyatt drat

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Says Tara Reade's rapist and children's hair smeller.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

looks like this article points back to the new york times article that talks about all of the rapes without producible victims

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

The hosed up Israeli twitter video from a couple pages back has been deleted and I'm Mad I Missed It.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I’m starting to think that the leader of the free world needs some media literacy.