Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1732075610955010543

:lmao: elon's so loving petty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

drat they only allocated him two bytes for the number of articles he could write?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

dang his business acumen is on another level

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
first, he removes the ability to see interactions with an extremely popular post unless you are logged in - circumventing the risk of engaging with the platform
second, he removes extremely popular posts altogether - circumventing using the platform altogether

no wonder regretted minutes are down to an all time low

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbdXSrM0m9w

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

shyduck posted:

I think Rockstar follows him because Opie & Anthony did some cameo work on GTA 5, in case you need another reference at how absurdly long it's been since it came out

It was actually GTA4, not 5.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
herman cain is the one who tweeted from beyond the grave about covid denial right?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Is my understanding correct that he's mad that Rockstar didn't comply with the X CEO publicly soliciting them to release the trailer on X?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Maya Musk = Linda Yaccarino = ???? ????

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

snoremac posted:

Is my understanding correct that he's mad that Rockstar didn't comply with the X CEO publicly soliciting them to release the trailer on X?

correct

Circle Nine posted:

herman cain is the one who tweeted from beyond the grave about covid denial right?

also correct

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

lmao

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
all 255 articles are about how to avoid killing cops

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Thinking of it, ants are the cops of nature

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1731995104104092008?t=46eSHiKgkqAHA55BBqyLag&s=19

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you're in trouble

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

that means people arent searching on your site dude

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

betting 99.999999% of those searches used 'twitter' instead of X

that still bring back results covered with twitter because they can't change the domain without everything breaking

Durf has issued a correction as of 00:49 on Dec 6, 2023

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Shageletic posted:

All NPCs matter

hold x to lick boot

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
That means people were using Google to search for drip or Trump tweets.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Durf posted:

betting 99.999999% of those searches used 'twitter' instead of X

that still bring back results covered with twitter because they can't change the domain without everything breaking

that's because of the crazy stack . Elon has covered this repeatedly.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/sam_alberti/status/1732071184009687511?t=te-aUuEY9e7XVrBPop-1xQ&s=19

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yet they arent making money, seems like poor management

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
it's almost like internet advertising is all bullshit to start with and it's not just X. Shouldn't have pissed off the ones with money now you don't get to be in the game anymore.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

yet they arent making money, seems like poor management

maybe he could also mention that on google play facebook is the 17th most downloaded app and x, the everything app, is 67th

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I had a horrible boss one time who wanted to show off his Corvette z06 or whatever and he opened the door and sat down in it and realized the battery was dead and the doors had electronic buttons so he basically sealed his fat rear end in a $100k sportscar and couldn't get out.

He eventually read the manual and found that there's an escape cord you can pull in the trunk but he was too fat to crawl back there and lower the seat door so he had to pop the trunk and have me pull the cord to let him out.

I wonder if cybertruck has physical handles in it or any sort of escape latch for when the battery catches on fire.

Having owned and worked on a couple C7 corvettes, there's actually a lever by your foot too. That's what the driver is supposed to use. A shocking number of corvette owners have no idea it exists.

The pully in the trunk is so you can enter the car without power. You use the keylock to open the trunk and pull the lever to open the door.

Blame Pyrrhus has issued a correction as of 02:26 on Dec 6, 2023

Cerberus911
Dec 26, 2005
Guarding the damned since '05

Stefan Prodan posted:

drat they only allocated him two bytes for the number of articles he could write?

it's only 1 byte

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Change the domain you coward

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

Cerberus911 posted:

it's only 1 byte

it's to go with his single brain cell

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a real chump posted:

Change the domain you coward

he cant

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

yeah he's too much of a coward

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1731885154061205750?t=tSuHU46AoD9jc12zkvGLCQ&s=19

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Cerberus911 posted:

it's only 1 byte

gently caress!!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

i wish biden would invoke state control over his means of posting

boom

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Circle Nine posted:

maybe he could also mention that on google play facebook is the 17th most downloaded app and x, the everything app, is 67th

Thats because everyone already has x genius

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

good point actually, sorry

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Are you saying the greatest mind the human race has seen - ironman and Einstein put together - can't change a domain?

Heh, you have a lot to learn kid.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Cerberus911 posted:

it's only 1 byte

got their rear end!!!!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

WrasslorMonkey posted:

No, you see

money = free speech

no money = censorship, extortion

This is why I never passed the bar!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
having just replaced all the wiring in my 1970 BMW, yes it is very expensive but also it lasts 50 years and isn't all connected in series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
concerning