Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

This is the book in case anyone is interested

https://www.amazon.com/Five-Familie...ps%2C120&sr=8-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

MrMojok posted:

The only downside is there is some repetition, where a story will be told in the section about a particular family and then repeated later on in a section about a particular guy.

Who wrote it, Albert Barese?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
gently caress that fuckin’ parakeet.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Biggest crew in the family you're talking about!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Dokapon Findom posted:

Who wrote it, Albert Barese?

Jimmy Two Times

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

That worked to make Tony even more relatable, sitting at the counter eating cereal and reading the Honey Comb box he's probably already who knows how many times.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Imagining James Gandolfini violently stabbing at breakfast cereal, the constant sharp "PING! PING! PING!" of the spoon slamming against the bottom of the bowl.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"Now you got nothing."

Speaking of Tony and cereal.

Holy smokes. I forgot about Sil's dream with Pussy in the giant mouse trap.

TheKingslayer fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Nov 29, 2023

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I just noticed for the first time that Pie-Oh-My and Ralphie's "final" scenes are shot the same with the tractor pulling the horse away and Tony backing the digger away from the grave. Neat touch.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

that's me on my commute every morning

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
also me driving away from Sainsburys when they're out of the cheap box wine I like

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

crispix posted:

also me driving away from Sainsburys when they're out of the cheap box wine I like

It's imported!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

_________===D ~ ~ _\____/

e; never mind I'm an idiot!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Who’s that speaking here? Is somebody speaking?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Never really appreciated him before but Johnny Sack is one of my favorites this watch through. Vincent Curatola does a lot of great acting with his eyes and it's sweet how much Johnny loves his wife.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Johnny Sack got a real raw deal. He was the best earner in his family and was never respected. Got to be boss for a year or so of dealing mainly with Psycho Phil and Dumbass Little Carmine before jail and cancer

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I’m sure “never had a comare” had something to do with it. Just that as the Underboss he didn’t get nearly as much poo poo as Bobby did.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

Never really appreciated him before but Johnny Sack is one of my favorites this watch through. Vincent Curatola does a lot of great acting with his eyes and it's sweet how much Johnny loves his wife.

i always liked the little touch that he actually loved his wife, yeah.

there's also a little visual story with his daughters, in how one is fat, and the other is dangerously thin. something's going on in that house

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The thin daughter (wasn’t she THE MOTHER on How I Met Your Mother?) flips the gently caress out at the mere mention of food while they’re trying to plan the wedding menu while visiting Johnny in prison.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

The thin daughter (wasn’t she THE MOTHER on How I Met Your Mother?) flips the gently caress out at the mere mention of food while they’re trying to plan the wedding menu while visiting Johnny in prison.

Cristin Milotti is in everything!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The only other thing I can remember seeing her in was an episode of Mythic Quest.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Oh poo poo now I recognize her; she was in season 2 of Fargo too

The sopranos truly launched a lot of careers

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Everyone should watch Palm Springs.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Jerusalem posted:

He was also in that awful soldiers and their wives show that I thought ran for like 4 episodes and got canceled but then turned out to run for like 12 seasons or something.

hey, it only ran for 4 seasons and the soldier side of the cast is pretty good and goes some wild places at times.

In the final season there's an episode called The Spear of Destiny, so who is really to say if the show is good or bad?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Jerusalem posted:

He was also in that awful soldiers and their wives show that I thought ran for like 4 episodes

MrBling posted:

hey, it only ran for 4 seasons

Thinking that if it's a British show, both of these statements could be correct

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

The only other thing I can remember seeing her in was an episode of Mythic Quest.

She was also in Wolf of Wall Street, the Star Trek episode of Black Mirror, and she was the “very sexy baby” on 30 Rock

Sinbad's Sex Tape
Mar 21, 2004
Stuck in a giant clam
HIMYM a real Father Phil rear end show

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
There’s still no better encapsulation of “What the gently caress is this show?” than when a Ford Expedition containing his grandchildren rolls over Phil’s head after he’s been shot dead.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

There’s still no better encapsulation of “What the gently caress is this show?” than when a Ford Expedition containing his grandchildren rolls over Phil’s head after he’s been shot dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFB8TvdkA_I

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/SPIDERCRAWLING/status/1736895249522335754

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

lol

https://twitter.com/wessteinberg/status/1736863458522730649?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

How to Get Cancelled in New Jersey by T. Devito

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You know what will make people stop associating me with Italian stereotypes? An angry outburst!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HR: So there's a problem, Tommy.
DeVito: What?
HR: Apparently you were abus-
football violence noises

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

You know what will make people stop associating me with Italian stereotypes? An angry outburst!

Coach sees Uncle Ben rice at catering, passes out.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Jerusalem posted:

HR: So there's a problem, Tommy.
DeVito: What?
HR: Apparently you were abus-
football violence noises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Things have been brewing between DeVito and the coach since January when a religious argument devolved into childish insults about their respective mothers' sexual promiscuity. Yes, the goddamn motherfucking Orange Bowl beef.