Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Orange Devil posted:

The gently caress is wrong with you?

when you have to do stuff you have to do stuff. but I am now at a point in my life where I dont have to go there anymore so I wont.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Urgent | CNN, citing Biden administration officials: We expect the invasion of southern Gaza to continue until January before Israel narrowly targets Hamas leaders.

https://twitter.com/AJA_Egypt/status/1732391370071900366?s=20

looks like the US gave israel a time limit which explains their murderous flailing.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I guess assassinations are ok now

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

They were not OK at some point? Weird.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

Urgent | CNN, citing Biden administration officials: We expect the invasion of southern Gaza to continue until January before Israel narrowly targets Hamas leaders.

looks like the US gave israel a time limit which explains their murderous flailing.

And even that is definitely not enough at the IOF's current pace. The day count of an Israeli war/operation has crossed into the 60s for the first time since 1982, and the IDF isn't even close to a securing a substantial amount of ground.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sullat posted:

They were not OK at some point? Weird.

it’s def not something countries usually say they are going to do to the leaders of another country no

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Israel isn’t trying to conquer Gaza at this point they are trying to make living there untenable so that the Palestinians have no choice but to relocate.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

euphronius posted:

Since when has America ever been bothered by Israel's extremely reckless assassinations? Not even in recent times has it cared. Breaking Dawn was just barely over a year ago. Shield and Arrow was months ago!

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Israel does a lot of dirty work that the Americans don't want to get caught doing.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Israel isn’t trying to conquer Gaza at this point they are trying to make living there untenable so that the Palestinians have no choice but to relocate.

Sadly the civilian question is the one thing I'm genuinely scared about, it's pretty obvious that the arab regimes are 100% on israels side and that they are dogs to the core, the question is, is the egyptian government stupid and self-destructive and suicidally insane enough to actually allow gaza to be depopulated.

*takes one cursory look at the egyptian government and its history*

ah well.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Al-Saqr posted:

lol oh poo poo, apparently I read the one month thing the other way. What a hosed up pack of monstrous losers

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

it’s def not something countries usually say they are going to do to the leaders of another country no

Ah but if you reclassify the state as a non state you can do what you will. One weird trick! Human rights watch hates it!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Learned Professor with a take I agree with

https://twitter.com/mamoun1234/status/1732396506030727624?s=20

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Thoguh posted:

The go-to Israeli lie when denying the Nakba is to say that the Palestinians left of their own volition, which is of course bullshit - they were forced out and forbidden to return. Israel's planned endgame for this war is to cleanse the Gazan population into Sinai, and then use the same lie: pretend they were just war refugees who left on their own and totally weren't forced out by the military or anything.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

The go-to Israeli lie when denying the Nakba is to say that the Palestinians left of their own volition, which is of course bullshit - they were forced out and forbidden to return. Israel's planned endgame for this war is to cleanse the Gazan population into Sinai, and then use the same lie: pretend they were just war refugees who left on their own and totally weren't forced out by the military or anything.

This is the thing I'm genuinely really scared of, I have no doubt about this conflict militarily, Hamas will win and decisively win, it's the civilians I'm so so scared and miserable about.

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM
So in a month Israel is going to just limp out of Gaza and I guess they're expecting Hamas/Hezbollah to stop attacking them? I don't think the zionists understand that they've never really held the initiative in this war and leaving Gaza just means the fight moves to Israel. Maybe a full prisoner swap buys another ceasefire but I don't see it lasting without concessions that Israel will ever make.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

A New Dad posted:

So in a month Israel is going to just limp out of Gaza and I guess they're expecting Hamas/Hezbollah to stop attacking them? I don't think the zionists understand that they've never really held the initiative in this war and leaving Gaza just means the fight moves to Israel. Maybe a full prisoner swap buys another ceasefire but I don't see it lasting without concessions that Israel will ever make.

my fear is that they just keep bombing Gaza forever

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hamas Bombs Ber'Sheva with rockets

https://x.com/aja_egypt/status/1732401574486372616?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Thoguh posted:

This was the plan from the start, and the real motivation behind raiding and attacking hospitals, refugee camps, basically anywhere that could shelter civilians.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Al-Saqr posted:

Sadly the civilian question is the one thing I'm genuinely scared about, it's pretty obvious that the arab regimes are 100% on israels side and that they are dogs to the core, the question is, is the egyptian government stupid and self-destructive and suicidally insane enough to actually allow gaza to be depopulated.

*takes one cursory look at the egyptian government and its history*

ah well.

if gazans get displaced to the Sinai, Israel will just bomb Egypt (more). not saying Egypt won’t ever bend to those demands but surely that’s on Sisi’s mind and letting Israel use the Sinai for their genocide and then opening it for more Israeli war crimes surely wouldn’t help calm down anti-regime unrest.

either way gazans get hosed, dti dta free Palestine

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Moving the fight to Israel makes a clearer case for US ground intervention.

Is there even anywhere to stage it from? Inviting America to come help murder Palestine might be the fastest route to regime change.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

VoicesCanBe posted:

This was the plan from the start, and the real motivation behind raiding and attacking hospitals, refugee camps, basically anywhere that could shelter civilians.

yes, they explicitly stated they're committing ethnic cleansing to steal the prison from the gazans and then the next/concurrent step is the west bank

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

This is the thing I'm genuinely really scared of, I have no doubt about this conflict militarily, Hamas will win and decisively win, it's the civilians I'm so so scared and miserable about.

Israel's ability to successfully complete the cleansing depends on Egypt's decision on the matter, as you've already mentioned, but also on how the move into Khan Younis and the south in general goes. It's critical. Lots of people stayed in the north and resisted which is not unrelated to the IDF's failure to push deep into the urban zones, and the hostage release in the heart of Gaza city must've been a huge morale booster - the city is still Palestinian - and yesterday, the IDF withdrew its forces through the northwest for a preparation to move lower. We've yet to see how that campaign goes, though all signs point towards the IDF eating poo poo and losing again, but anyways, my point is that without some actual significant successes down south I'm not sure Israel will be able to kick out the civilian population. At least not to the extent it wants to.

But throughout all of this the IDF will continue its barbarous and inhumane slaughter of Palestinian civilians which is the really loving horrifying aspect of all this, that even if (more like when) Israel loses militarly to the resistance, and even if it fails to cleanse the strip, that still won't change the disgusting murders of thousands of people that have happened and will happen before the IDF finally runs away or the Americans force them to because they can see where this poo poo is going.

gently caress Israel, the nazi murderer terrorist state.

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 15:33 on Dec 6, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the fact that the arab regimes are still sucking israels dick through all this really genuinely frightens me about the etnic cleansing goal coming to fruition

and the fact that arab societies are well and truly dead and are unable to mount meaningful pressure is what hurts me the most.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the USA isn’t invading Gaza or whatever

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Another AJ journalist had his entire family murdered. Both parents, siblings, 20 people in total.

Poor mans soul has left him.

Israels shelling and bombing is completely indiscriminate. He wasnt even targeted specifically since they were in a different house.

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 15:40 on Dec 6, 2023

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

good lord Israel is insanely evil

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Another AJ journalist had his entire family murdered. Both parents, siblings, 20 people in total.

Poor mans soul has left him.

Israels shelling and bombing is completely indiscriminate. He wasnt even targeted specifically since they were in a different house.

I hope for a future when the survivors of this soon-to-be-defunct murderous regime are given space and time to speak of their beloved lost as people rather than as statistics :smith:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

breadshaped posted:

I hope for a future when the survivors of this soon-to-be-defunct murderous regime are given space and time to speak of their beloved lost as people rather than as statistics :smith:

IF the Israeli officials ever get to trial/jail, they should be forced to listen to these testimonies forever. Not to change them, as they don't consider Palestinians as human, but to annoy them forever. Have the testimonies playing in their cells 24/7/365. Louder during times they need to sleep.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

FlapYoJacks posted:

IF the Israeli officials ever get to trial/jail, they should be forced to listen to these testimonies forever. Not to change them, as they don't consider Palestinians as human, but to annoy them forever. Have the testimonies playing in their cells 24/7/365. Louder during times they need to sleep.

Add a high ringing tinnitus inducing sound, not bad enough that they'd lose their hearing over it, but bad enough to be torturous. Forever.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

Add a high ringing tinnitus-inducing sound, not bad enough that they'd lose their hearing over it, but bad enough to be torturous. Forever.

:haibrow:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

Urgent | The Israeli Ministry of Defense: Israel has received 10,000 tons of American weapons and equipment as part of the air bridge since the beginning of the war
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1732203201296839148

the clever trick here is the units: 36,000 pounds has three zeroes on it, but that only amounts to 18 tons, so America has sent 555 times as much destructive ordnance to Israel, as it has sent humanitarian relief to Gaza

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

PhilippAchtel posted:

Gonna need my little buddy here photoshopped with a green headband

wait gently caress i did it wrong

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1732203201296839148

the clever trick here is the units: 36,000 pounds has three zeroes on it, but that only amounts to 18 tons, so America has sent 555 times as much destructive ordnance to Israel, as it has sent humanitarian relief to Gaza

LOL 36k pounds is literally less than the capacity of one (1) truck trailer with one (1) big hearted semi driver waiting at the Egyptian border.

"a drop in the bucket" is charitable. it's a hydrogen atom waiting for some buddies to make a water molecule.

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the capacity of a c-17 is 170,900 pounds

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

It's the "medical supplies" box kayfabe, but on a (slightly) larger scale.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Israelis are deranged and must be punished

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Israel is so racist good god.
- They give Ethiopian women contraceptive shots without their consent.
- They immediately throw out any donated Ethiopian blood into the trash.
- They call Ethiopians niggers straight to their faces.

Good lord, the death of Israel can't come soon enough.
https://twitter.com/thenewerkuro/status/1732416424742908340

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

DTI