Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Grey Cat posted:

How many strains does keiko cultivate?

All of them.

Strains 300 years in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Addendum: I want to replace MU Dax in my circle with The Doctor, but we all use his Mobile Emitter as a lovely pipe.

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I saw some kind of wrestling shoot style interview with Beltran talking about Voyager and he clearly hated the show. I forget the exact details, but I think he said they should have either gotten home by like the third season or blew up the ship.

He definitely didn't like it after Kes left + Seven came in - writers loved the skin tight suit, and didn't really care about Chakotay was kinda put on the sidelines with...well...everyone.

He desperately needed more Seska in his life.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Big rear end On Fire posted:

I don't know about his compensation but Beltran's body of work post Voyager is not inspiring which always makes me wonder about this type of situation. I do get that some people act for the paycheck and some for the art and probably a lot of people somewhere in the middle but for a low key actor Voyager had to be a really good gig. He's done a few ST things too since so he's not a total hater of all things Trek
Beltran is confusing because he also likely blew up any future acting career he might have had and any future star trek stuff by violating union strike rules. And he didn't even get anything out of it, it was a convention appearance where nobody expected him or any of the other panelists to talk about star trek and it would have been easier not to.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

mycomancy posted:

Ok name your dream cannabinoid consumption circle in the 24th century.

Mark Twain and Mark Twain

Or

Quark, Tuvok, Alexander and Guinan

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

mycomancy posted:

Akorem Laan

Elim Garak

Michael Eddington

Tom MorelloCrewman Mitchell

Sonya Gomez

Thadiun Okona

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Will Riker, Harry Kim, and Vic Fontaine. Data will be there to roll the joints with mathematical precision.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I bet Riker rolls a way better joint than Data

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Riker understands the flair and individuality required for truly great blunts, the personal touch that elevates competence to artistry.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

I bet Riker rolls a way better joint than Data

Riker’s joints always canoe but they’re really big. Data’s burn good but they’re exactly 1g each.

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Data has studied the joint rolling techniques of dozens of the greatest masters throughout history

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Kes is absolutely lighting up in the hydroponics bay, but Neelix will hook you up with some really hosed up research chemicals.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Harry once took a shot of real whiskey but he didn't like it and it made his stomach hurt.

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Meanwhile Janeway's coffee is spiked HEAVILY half the time.

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Tuvok is the guy who you know for years before finding out he's only functional because he smokes a huge amount of weed before work

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Dr. Phlox is known to enjoy the occasional toke.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Big Mac posted:

Meanwhile Janeway's coffee is spiked HEAVILY half the time.

*scanners show a cloud of pure ethanol"

theres coffee in that nebula

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
i wanna be in a blunt rotation where dr crusher visits ds9 and smokes out bashir, garak, and dax

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
You go from Worf in a sham trial to the next episode is Miles in his mind prison

DS9 likes to go nuts

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

blatman posted:

*scanners show a cloud of pure ethanol"

theres coffee in that nebula
:lol:

Computer, load program opium den and disable safety protocols. Come on Tuvok, let’s go get our chill on

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

mycomancy posted:

Mine is O'Brien, Mirror Universe Jadzia, Mariner, and Magnus Hansen.

Riker - can play his cool jazz collection, though he's not allowed to play trombone himself, he's kinda crap and it might harsh the vibe

Doc T'ana and Shaxs - I reckon Doc, being an old cat lady, has tons of cool and weird stories and she could probably stand to chill a bit with some green, and Shaxs because he is already chill and if anyone started to get a bit antsy he'd look after 'em

Rom - he's just a thoroughly nice fella, y'know?

Martok - do I have to explain this?

Free square - anyone except Picard, Sisko, Worf (authorities and/or uptight in general), Wesley (nerd, not the good kind), any of the Voyager bobos, or O'Brien (not cause he isn't cool, but I reckon weed just isn't his thing)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Barry Foster posted:

Riker - can play his cool jazz collection, though he's not allowed to play trombone himself, he's kinda crap and it might harsh the vibe

Doc T'ana and Shaxs - I reckon Doc, being an old cat lady, has tons of cool and weird stories and she could probably stand to chill a bit with some green, and Shaxs because he is already chill and if anyone started to get a bit antsy he'd look after 'em

Rom - he's just a thoroughly nice fella, y'know?

Free square - anyone except Picard, Sisko, Worf (authorities and/or uptight in general), Wesley (nerd, not the good kind), any of the Voyager bobos, or O'Brien (not cause he isn't cool, but I reckon weed just isn't his thing)

obrien pulls out and smokes a massive blunt except the entire thing is that spice fake weed and he spends the rest of the episode trapped in prison in his mind

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Obrien made chewing gum flavored like scotch no way he doesn't blaze space weed every day. It's probably why he married Keiko.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

If there's synthehol, doesn't that mean there's synthebinoids?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Barry Foster posted:

Doc T'ana and Shaxs - I reckon Doc, being an old cat lady, has tons of cool and weird stories and she could probably stand to chill a bit with some green,

That's the secret LD doesn't want you to know.

T'ana is already blazed 24/7.

This is her chill.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I'd smoke with Barclay just to see if it loosens him up at all or if he just freaks out.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Obviously T'ana goes hard on the nip

I'd get baked and watch her chase my phaser pointer around.

Edit: also do you think space hipsters use those chest mounted drug snorting things from humanity's last war-torn era to vape?

Jimbone Tallshanks fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 6, 2023

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Getting high with Geordi sounds insufferable. He probably goes on and on about all the theoretical poo poo you can do with warp engines and transporters.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Hollismason posted:

Getting high with Geordi sounds insufferable. He probably goes on and on about all the theoretical poo poo you can do with warp engines and transporters.

Yea but that sounds cool as gently caress.

"You know, theoretically every shell of the warp field is it's own universe. There could be entire civilizations that are born, flourish, and die in the phase variances between fields"

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
id smoke with geordi for sure but im an engineer-brained dingus

Barry Foster posted:

gently caress yeah martok, he's a bro and probably brings some crazy klingon poo poo straight from qo'nos

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

CainFortea posted:

Yea but that sounds cool as gently caress.

"You know, theoretically every shell of the warp field is it's own universe. There could be entire civilizations that are born, flourish, and die in the phase variances between fields"

*starts fiddling with warp field poo poo to see if you can use spacetime distortions to get high*

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

By modulating the frequency of my VISOR to match the fractal output of the of the quantumbong's subspace signature I can reproduce the effects of the high without having to go hit up Guinan for the synthweed.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
I really want Chakotai's digital peyote device.

*pushed button*
"gently caress yeah, that spirit salamander is sexy af."

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Big Mac posted:

Data has studied the joint rolling techniques of dozens of the greatest masters throughout history

Chong, Harrelson, and T’Pot

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Powered Descent posted:

I'd smoke with Barclay just to see if it loosens him up at all or if he just freaks out.

You know he's just gonna freak out and, this being Star Trek, events will transpire in such a fashion that you go to sleep and wake up on a heavily modified time traveling Runabout piloted by a blazed and deranged Barclay who is going back in time in order to create the Borg so that sentient life can be saved from the curse of being alone with its own thoughts.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Burning_Monk posted:

I really want Chakotai's digital peyote device.

*pushed button*
"gently caress yeah, that spirit salamander is sexy af."

Yeah same.

They should have included it in more episodes.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Dec 6, 2023

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

reroute warp plasma to the giant novelty bong in cargo bay 2

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I wanna get high with Morn and bug Odo until he shows us the Cardassian neck trick.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Apollodorus posted:

Chong, Harrelson, and T’Pot

T'pol unfortunately cannonically gets paranoid when high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Is that in the episode where Trip over-engineers the captain's chair and Malcolm goes nuts about security?