Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that image is a computer virus. i think it's blocked on here. if you've seen it please completely wipe your computer hard drives or phone. don't look on the previous page if you are only seeing this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Thank you for the warning. #Warning

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Nice try Triple H.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh here's your weekly :siren: Beepie :siren: update

https://x.com/LexisKingWWE/status/1732220074197406140?s=20

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Millennial pause in developmental. Tough look

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lexis King Doesn’t Miss Either

put it on a shirt

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

RealityWarCriminal posted:

pretty good gag that the 'young talent just wanna take weeks off' guy was not booked his second week back
the dirtsheets are saying Punk sent Phil home

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Waiting for him to say "my main goal is to blow up then act like I don't know nobody

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Hakuho would be able to pounce Adam Cole so far into the crowd

Hakuho has the peak physique for wrestling. He's so big but perfectly proportioned. Hakuho vs Tomohiro Ishii when.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

How does his beard look weirder every single week?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Beepie's "white rapper who sells schwag to high school kids" gimmick needs either a level of charisma he lacks (any) or for WWE shows to not be written by hacks/AI.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I hope your partner appreciates the excessive time you spend on your pubic grooming

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

my girlfriend made me turn off the video

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Chris James 2 posted:

SI's report earlier in the day has gotten further corroboration from Fightful and Dave: Okada's deal is up after January (same time as Ospreay's was), Nakamura's trying to recruit him and he's seriously considering it having thought he's done all he wants to/can in New Japan and wants a lighter schedule

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1731769702702018612

Okada would have to be like Control Your Narrative levels of stupid to sign with the WWE. He's seen how Japanese wrestlers get treated there. Then again Kairi lived through that and her concussions for years and still went back so wrestlers gonna wrestler.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Shard posted:

Can you articulate exactly what made you feel that? I believe you but I'm curious what thing or combination of things gave you that feeling

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'd be warning everyone in the bar about this Beepie fellow.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I'm telling you now: this Bee Pee fellow is NO good!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He’s getting more screen time at least, I’ll give him that.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Invalid Validation posted:

He’s getting more screen time at least, I’ll give him that.
Not because he's good, just because WWE thought they could pull one over on AEW by making some jobber a "star"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Alan_Shore posted:

I'm telling you now: this Bee Pee fellow is NO good!

let him cook!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Tampa Bae posted:

Not because he's good, just because WWE thought they could pull one over on AEW by making some jobber a "star"

but enough about Cody

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Tampa Bae posted:

Make his finisher the Overdrive and call it Sunken Cost.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Quantum of Phallus posted:

but enough about Cody

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Thinking about how due to being 2nd gen, kinda blocky, and mediocre beepie would have been the perfect third member of Legacy if he was 10 years older

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Okada would have to be like Control Your Narrative levels of stupid to sign with the WWE. He's seen how Japanese wrestlers get treated there. Then again Kairi lived through that and her concussions for years and still went back so wrestlers gonna wrestler.

ok but what if he just wants to get paid big money and coast in his matches like nakamura

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

projecthalaxy posted:

Thinking about how due to being 2nd gen, kinda blocky, and mediocre beepie would have been the perfect third member of Legacy if he was 10 years older

They tried that with manu and I am surprised that he never got brought back for the bloodline

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol god drat the tko stock is tanking. It's down to $73 and just a few months ago when i invested in it it was at $110. It got up to $115 and dropped like a rock and hasn't recovered. I think I'll just leave that in there until it grows again but sheesh that could be years.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

People keep talking about his wife’s career but isn’t she a voice actor? A job that could just as easily be done from a closet in some Florida mcmansion.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Good time to buy in

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

lol god drat the tko stock is tanking. It's down to $73 and just a few months ago when i invested in it it was at $110. It got up to $115 and dropped like a rock and hasn't recovered. I think I'll just leave that in there until it grows again but sheesh that could be years.

maybe if you directed more positive energy at the company you are a shareholder of it would do better!!

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Have you tried tweeting every day WWE does a show that REAL wrestling is back? People seem to think that helps stock.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

KungFu Grip posted:

ok but what if he just wants to get paid big money and coast in his matches like nakamura

Okada just wants to fish

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

It's a little premature to say that Kairi lived through the WWE, there's still plenty of under-trained talent there left to give her more concussions and gnarly scars

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

JUNGLE BOY posted:

maybe if you directed more positive energy at the company you are a shareholder of it would do better!!

Seriously, have you considered standing up for TKO?

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
He's here to make money, not make friends with TKO.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Tampa Bae posted:

It's a little premature to say that Kairi lived through the WWE, there's still plenty of under-trained talent there left to give her more concussions and gnarly scars

do not spread lies she is thriving in the best women’s division

https://x.com/ivyIegion/status/1730808427729801304?s=20

this is what yall are missing out on

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

greatest women's division in the world baybee

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

wasn't bianca really good before or were people just lying to me??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I'll give you a share if you do it for me lol