Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/antonioguterres/status/1732457928496496793?s=20

I dont know what the hell this article 99 or whatever thing is and if it's signficant in any way.

time for a moderaterly worded letter statement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1732480721736876369

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Al-Saqr posted:

I dont know what the hell this article 99 or whatever thing is and if it's signficant in any way.

https://legal.un.org/repertory/art99.shtml

Charter of the United Nations
Chapter XV — The Secretariat
Article 99

“The Secretary-General may bring to the attention of the Security Council any matter which in his opinion may threaten the maintenance of international peace and security.”

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The depraved Israeli's ran over a teenage girl with a bulldozer, the scum, they have forfeited mercy for all time.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

immanentize my eschaton Pvt. Shlomo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nonsense posted:

The depraved Israeli's ran over a teenage girl with a bulldozer, the scum, they have forfeited mercy for all time.

Are you referring to the American? That was one of my earliest memories of when I started to learn and understand how evil Israel is.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Are you referring to the American? That was one of my earliest memories of when I started to learn and understand how evil Israel is.

Rachel Corrie and same

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Nonsense posted:

the "funny" thing is nearly every atrocity makes me think "wait are they talking about the one israel did once or twice already or is this a new one?"

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FlapYoJacks posted:

Rachel Corrie and same

Yeah! In 2012 the Israeli courts ruled that it was an accident, and the driver didn't see her (her murder was in 2003). There is absolutely no way she wasn't seen though, the way the bulldozers are designed makes this claim impossible. Then they said because it was in combat operations at the time in 2003, that it was okay. Either way, her parents didn't get justice for the murder of their daughter, but she became a hero of the Palestinians.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

They are going for the freshwater aquifers under the pretext of flooding Hamas tunnels. :smith:
https://twitter.com/Hanine09/status/1732364971743346884

Thats going to make building trump tower gaza expensive.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I remember seeing that and learning that Israel had it's own special Killdozer brigade and being like, "huh, that seems like a cartoonishly evil thing to have"

e] re rachel corrie

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

once youve done a couple of crimes against humanity whats a few dozen more

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I remember seeing that and learning that Israel had it's own special Killdozer brigade and being like, "huh, that seems like a cartoonishly evil thing to have"

e] re rachel corrie

Yeah I had a super basic idea of Israel and Palestine from the news in the 90s, but also I was a child at the time. Have been trying to follow and keep up with it ever since and thinking that Israel seems kinda awful.

But yeah, Israel was looking to destroy about 1000 homes in Rafah, and this was when Israeli's still lived in Gaza.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

hey mom its 420 posted:

drat i already said i commend hamas you don't have to sell me on them more

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Goatse

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Lord of Pie posted:

this dude is gonna be in so many goatse edits now

gently caress beat drat

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I like how the other thread has gone from "Is Israel deliberately targeting civilians" to "Is it ethical to kidnap a baby to stop Israel from killing civilians"

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Halloween Jack posted:

I like how the other thread has gone from "Is Israel deliberately targeting civilians" to "Is it ethical to kidnap a baby to stop Israel from killing civilians"

There is no other thread

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Spaced God posted:

There is no other thread

the other thread is the most moral thread in the world

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Nonsense posted:

One Rachel Corrie wasn't enough

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Spaced God posted:

There is no other thread

There is, and it's packed to the rafters with cunts

E: I'm br*tish and this word is part of my cultural heritage

ContinuityNewTimes has issued a correction as of 23:56 on Dec 6, 2023

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

These things are loving career IEDs and it's your civic duty to disarm them.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
there are reports that hamas drugged its hostages and that's why they were so happy when leaving. all i can say is, hamas, please kidnap me.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I would like the hostage drugs

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Finally! The long-awaited long-feared UN takeover.

I'm ready, General Secretary Guterres

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

RealityWarCriminal posted:

there are reports that hamas drugged its hostages and that's why they were so happy when leaving. all i can say is, hamas, please kidnap me.

:same:

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I'd wander right the gently caress back in.

Those must be some good rear end drugs.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

So much for "free speech."

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Israel is going to lose, Palestine is going to win. The only solution is a single-state solution: Palestine.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Go get kidnapped by hamas experience karam and get hostage release tranquilizer drugs.

man says but doctor I am hamas.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Did that thing that you're not supposed to and I've never found the thread tag more appropriate. Goddamn these monsters.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Palisraelistine

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

The best Hamas could do to protect and care for the hostages would obviously be releasing the hostages so they could escape a horribly impoverished war zone and reunite with their families and caregivers. Obviously, they haven't done this.

FlapYoJacks has issued a correction as of 23:52 on Dec 6, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
A ticket to Israel is a lot to pay for some xanax

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Israel makes a lot of MDMA don't they? that's probably it.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

FlapYoJacks posted:

They are going for the freshwater aquifers under the pretext of flooding Hamas tunnels. :smith:
https://twitter.com/Hanine09/status/1732364971743346884

Every once and awhile I see something like this and it gets past my defenses. Potable water is a sacred, limited resource and anyone who intentionally tries to destroy sources of it deserves to be burned alive.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 03:15 on Dec 7, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Shoutout to the Israeli poster going against D&D orthodoxy to say that maybe the Palestinians are struggling to feed people because they have no food

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Shoutout to the Israeli poster going against D&D orthodoxy to say that maybe the Palestinians are struggling to feed people because they have no food

Oh, EXCUSE ME. There are food reserves in the tunnels ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Elias_Maluco posted:

Truly the most moral men in military fatigues in the world

FlapYoJacks posted:

Israel is going to lose, Palestine is going to win. The only solution is a single-state solution: Palestine.