Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

it me, bob appetite, welcorm to tesk hitchin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

OwlFancier posted:

it me, bob appetite, welcorm to tesk hitchin

PYF BadAss Pics: it me, bob appetite

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Show Bob and vaginteble

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Bob Appetite cracked me up so much I now know who Claire Saffitz is and she’s cool, so thanks

https://youtu.be/b7aEId4iTHQ?si=A7vf-rczha4vXCS_

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

freeedr posted:

https://i.imgur.com/mqmh7FK.mp4

This might not impress you, but I am pretty inaccurate at most things

Nailed it.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Snowy posted:

Bob Appetite cracked me up so much I now know who Claire Saffitz is and she’s cool, so thanks

https://youtu.be/b7aEId4iTHQ?si=A7vf-rczha4vXCS_

She has her own channel now under Dessert Person
https://www.youtube.com/@CSaffitz

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Aim aside, I can't think of a reason to mush nails together. There are bigger nails. Also, I'd have been fired from any job over doing this. Hammer flips are fun, but if you're good at it then you've not been hammering nails enough.
E: it's still impressive. I could probably drive them in together, but def not separately.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I could injure myself in a way I did not understand and then bend one of the nails over while trying to drive it

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

freeedr posted:

I could injure myself in a way I did not understand and then bend one of the nails over while trying to drive it

"Watch this" I say before putting a hammer in my balls and collapsing in a pile, moaning and farting. It is unclear what move I was trying to do

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

nesamdoom posted:

Hammer flips are fun, but if you're good at it then you've not been hammering nails enough.
I feel like the video kinda proves this wrong.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

nesamdoom posted:

Aim aside, I can't think of a reason to mush nails together.
*watching acrobats at the circus* lol are they scared of the ground? Just walk idiots

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

nesamdoom posted:

Aim aside, I can't think of a reason to mush nails together. There are bigger nails. Also, I'd have been fired from any job over doing this. Hammer flips are fun, but if you're good at it then you've not been hammering nails enough.
E: it's still impressive. I could probably drive them in together, but def not separately.

...he's doing it because it looks impressive? And he's probably doing it on his own time.

Like the aim is the point. "aim aside". Weird comment to poo poo on the dude. Pretty sure most of us could drive them in together.

Edit: "I couldn't do that impressive thing he's doing, but I could do this other totally non impressive thing. Pff".

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
What kind of life are you living if your aren't driving in nails for pay every waking minute of the day?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

nesamdoom posted:

What the gently caress is this bad post

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

What the gently caress is this bad post

People with jobs get fired for not working.

Look something actually impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xf1Qwj7X_w

Roblo posted:

...he's doing it because it looks impressive? And he's probably doing it on his own time.

Like the aim is the point. "aim aside". Weird comment to poo poo on the dude. Pretty sure most of us could drive them in together.

Edit: "I couldn't do that impressive thing he's doing, but I could do this other totally non impressive thing. Pff".

so the point is to aim well and achieve nothing?

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Well gently caress me then, that poo poo won't even embed. I'm done, see y'all round.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Glass blower should get fired for making horses when he should be working. Also no flip-flops not impressed

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

It was cuter as a fat horse halfway through then he fucks it up

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

nesamdoom posted:

People with jobs get fired for not working.

I "work" in IT. I'm at work right now. I'm not working. A quick glance round the office reveals one of my co-workers doing their xmas shopping online and another one watching football videos on YouTube.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Today I learned that construction work has it's own version of "Time to lean, time to clean"

Time to hammer spin, time to drive nails in.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Tony Phillips posted:

Today I learned that construction work has it's own version of "Time to lean, time to clean"

Time to hammer spin, time to drive nails in.

Don't worry, everybody on the crew hates that guy

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Laffo at the idea of construction workers getting immediately fired for not working. An industry famous for such jokes as it taking nine guys to dig a hole. One guy to dig, and 8 to stand around and watch supervise.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

nesamdoom posted:

Haha, yes, you've figured it out.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Is this a rereg of that one guy? You know the one... fails to get a point then quads down on how he's the one with the correct opinion.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Elfface posted:

Is this a rereg of that one guy? You know the one... fails to get a point then quads down on how he's the one with the correct opinion.

that one guy?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Carthag Tuek posted:

that one guy?

Whomst among us

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Carthag Tuek posted:

that one guy?
Why would you have several guys when you can just use one large guy

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I have a name

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Desert Bus posted:

I have a name

Robert Paulson?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

nesamdoom posted:

IDK, ask your father.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
One guy to complain, 8 to stand around and mod

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Aim aside, I can't think of a reason to use heavy machinery this way. There are better utensils. Also, I'd have been fired from any job over doing this. Hotdogs are fun, but if you're good at it then you've not been loading enough.
E: it's still impressive. I could probably make a hotdog with my hands, but def not with a loader.

https://i.imgur.com/xAPJqZC.mp4

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Android Apocalypse posted:

Bob Appetite's Test Kitchen.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Aim aside, I can't think of a reason to use heavy machinery this way. There are better utensils. Also, I'd have been fired from any job over doing this. Hotdogs are fun, but if you're good at it then you've not been loading enough.
E: it's still impressive. I could probably make a hotdog with my hands, but def not with a loader.

there was a clip on vine or something like 10+ years ago with a guy in an excavator dumping a tiny bit of dirt into a kid's toy truck but lol searchig it now theres a billion recently uploaded videos with lame thumbnails so im gonna stick to posting about the memory of it. it was a good video

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Carthag Tuek posted:

there was a clip on vine or something like 10+ years ago with a guy in an excavator dumping a tiny bit of dirt into a kid's toy truck but lol searchig it now theres a billion recently uploaded videos with lame thumbnails so im gonna stick to posting about the memory of it. it was a good video

I see it pop up on instagram from time to time and I always stop and watch it. It's so good.

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.
Was that BBQ sauce? What the gently caress?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Ballbot5000 posted:

Was that BBQ sauce? What the gently caress?

Let people put what they want on their sandwich.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Does anyone know which region uses these particular condiment's on a hotdog? Wikipedia lists four different regional variations for coney dogs just in Michigan.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That hotdog would be cold by the time it gets to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
So a chilly dog?