Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

prayer group posted:

lol what are you doing to your keyboard man

My fingers are freezing sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Wormskull posted:

My fingers are freezing sorry.

Wormskull posted:

ولMan I don’t like when people say “consume content” lmao… something so apocalyptic about it. Ñ

lol posts u can feel

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My phone has three language on it due to my job.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anyone got th mittani's big evil overlord speech about hies the only thing standing between chaos and order or w/e. I was thinkin about it and could use a laugh

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Wormskull posted:

ولMan I don’t like when people say “consume content” lmao… something so apocalyptic about it. Ñ

You know who else "consumes content?" That's right,

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Darth Nihilus rolling up to a planet and binge watching a 9 hour video of a guy reading the elder scrolls wiki before the planet withers to a dead husk

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Heath posted:

You know who else "consumes content?" That's right,

As consumers of time, they'll dine well on the average youtube essay video

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Leal posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leal posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leal posted:

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Leal posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Some a yall act like putting a YT video on in tha bg is a herculean task and I'm sipping my soylet automatically having all the correct opinions having watched a 4 hour video about a man named Mr. PeanutBalls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Some a yall act like putting a YT video on in tha bg is a herculean task and I'm sipping my soylet automatically having all the correct opinions having watched a 4 hour video about a man named Mr. PeanutBalls.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Leal posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
mentioning my new kid on my youtube channel and then exasperatedly joking-not joking haha this child will starve if you don't give me money

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Leal posted:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well 4 hours is 4 hours

Do people really watch non-fiction non-music You Tubes with the speed set to something other than 2X?

Why?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Rogue Trader is out today....GAMERS!!! ASSEMBLE....!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Oh? What's this...? Numerous bugs? Text changing to Russian at random intervals? Oh yeah. It's Owlcat time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Text changing to Russian at random intervals?

This is how you know it's got real good poo poo in it. I learned that from STALKER.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Do people really watch non-fiction non-music You Tubes with the speed set to something other than 2X?

Why?

I don't because people sounding 2x faster is against God's plan.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yes video essayists just barely qualify as humans and hardly deserve the dignity of sounding like humans but still... human none the less like me unfortunately.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Wish I could find the video where the guy was like "Here's how you productively watch anime" and it was him fast forwarding Hunter x Hunter until a fight scene started.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Roth posted:

Wish I could find the video where the guy was like "Here's how you productively watch anime" and it was him fast forwarding Hunter x Hunter until a fight scene started.

Getting a little pissed off just thinking about this, quite frankly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*clears throat as my belly enters the room* I consume all khantent at 8x speed. Get on my level.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Watching all of dbz but just fast forwarding each episode until he says ‘next time on dragon ball z’

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Besides that I feel like I'm insulting someone when I watch their trash too fast, I usually have a feeling that if someone made a 4 hour video you have to fast forward, someone else should have already made a more concise one by now to show em how it's done.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Roth posted:

He is right for some animes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

He is right for some animes

Why is he watching them instead of watching 5 hour fight compilations. The consumption productivity community is in shambles.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Watching a YouTube video at 1.5× while playing morrowind modded for 4x movement speed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Watching a YouTube video at 1.5× while playing morrowind modded for 4x movement speed

Mods! Help!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Why is he watching them instead of watching 5 hour fight compilations. The consumption productivity community is in shambles.

If you have a show without a little red bar at the bottom it means you won't get the 100% completion achievement on the Netflix app

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I don't because people sounding 2x faster is against God's plan.

But they all talk soooo slooow :(

e: I just remembered I don't believe in God. Checkmate, atheists!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I had a computer monitor in college that accepted an rf connection and had picture in picture so I’d watch Cheers on Nick at Nite in the PiP, macos started letting the dock thumbnail show video so I’d watch Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu down there, all while sexy commando gaiden played in a regular size window. I will wholly admit I was doing it wrong.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I hate the youtube thumbnails that bake in a red watched bar so you hover over it thinking ‘i never watched that’

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

But they all talk soooo slooow :(

e: I just remembered I don't believe in God. Checkmate, atheists!

gently caress you!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

I had a computer monitor in college that accepted an rf connection and had picture in picture so I’d watch Cheers on Nick at Nite in the PiP, macos started letting the dock thumbnail show video so I’d watch Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu down there, all while sexy commando gaiden played in a regular size window. I will wholly admit I was doing it wrong.

this post is making my brain leak