Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rotinaj posted:

Because they recognize that he is the enemy of the cult leader, and they had better laugh

ok that makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Seriouspost: What is the difference between Skibidi Toilet and Elon Musk?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

holtemon posted:

Elon could've saved $43,009,000,000 and just bought 4chan if he wanted to run a racist shithole echochamber site lol

That's not true and you know it

He also owes a huge amount of interest on that 44b, and don't forget about all the twitter-specific lawsuits waiting in the wings

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Not enough snark, Grok has failed already

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

“How hard could it be?”

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can’t wait for Elons Disney knockoffs

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
coming soon to elon musk's xvideos, the girth of a nation

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Wow extremely timely ideas

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Seriously doubt that Banks's family would sell the rights to Musk of all people

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

X should do laundry for me

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

shyduck posted:

Interesting. Looking into it

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Elon redo The Avengers but with you as Tony Stark and IMC as Ant Man and put it on X

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

3D Megadoodoo posted:

One is popular, the other a pedo nazi shitboer.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

That phone Elon wanted to make to compete with Apple should be coming out any day now, right? Right?

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Skibidi Toilet has a modicum of cultural value.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

shyduck posted:

X only creates dirty laundry

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
For someone that loves humanity so much, he sure doesn't give back anything to it

Use some of those billions to fund the arts or independent films or I dunno anything else. Doesn't even have to be billions!

What's the point of all this money, fake or not, if you just fuckin hoard it ugh it drives me crazy

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Iain M Banks would absolutely loving hate musk and it's a shame he's not still here to troll the poo poo out of him

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Musk has never been the cause of a child's laughter, even once

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

SatansOnion posted:

Musk has never been the cause of a child's laughter, even once

Well now, I wouldn't say that. I'm sure the people who pushed the sack of poo poo down the stairs when he was a teen (?) laughed pretty uproariously at that.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i think people of all ages are laughing at the cybertruck

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

kru posted:

Iain M Banks would absolutely loving hate musk and it's a shame he's not still here to troll the poo poo out of him

Ditto Douglas Adams

It’s bullshit when cool people die earlier and trash like musk and trump will presumably live forever

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Im watching the latest X TV show on my X phone (powered by X, the everything OS)

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

Did The Joker also have a storyline in the comics where he nearly died from eating too much red meat?

no, but there is one where he died after drinking a microscopic amount of apple cider

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Make movies? You can't even be trusted to complete a brand renaming.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

3D Megadoodoo posted:

One has a massive fanbase of children and the other is a base, massive fan of children?

Kit Walker fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Dec 7, 2023

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Oh hey, remember when Musk banned Alex "Sandy Hook was a hoax and I'm one of the word's biggest pieces of poo poo" Jones?

I have nothing clever to say here. I live a few towns over from Newtown, so I just want to say gently caress you, Musk. gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you.

EDIT - gently caress YOU MUSK

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Dec 7, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
still laughing that elon called it twitter when he was having that meltdown. the absolute dumbshit.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Oh hey, remember when Musk banned Alex "Sandy Hook was a hoax and I'm one of the word's biggest pieces of poo poo" Jones?

I have nothing clever to say here. I live a few towns over from Newtown, so I just want to say gently caress you, Musk. gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you.

Be sure to put Johnson and Johnson ads right next to all of Alex’s craziest tweets when you reinstate him and boost his posts, Elon.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

IBroughttheFunk posted:

pictured: the global town square

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

With what money?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I doubt most advertisers are coming back, but if he let's Jones back on there's no chance at all.

Also "Let's hold a poll:" and then doesn't post a poll

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Doctor Butts posted:

With what money?

all the money the premium members will pay to use grok (which will also write all the scripts). Disney, look out!

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

kazil posted:

I doubt most advertisers are coming back, but if he let's Jones back on there's no chance at all.

Someone in the comments started one and it's currently 88% in favor of Jones returning, which seems a little on the nose

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Musk self-inserting himself as Veppers would absolutely be something he would do and it would be pretty loving funny, being real.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

What do you mean, all decisions on Twitter are approved by a democratic vote by the users, as Musk promised

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

Disney should sue these two for infringing on Ant-Man and the WASP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Of course the one human, decent thing that Musk has done would be reversed eventually.