Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

like americans in vietnam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I hope one day I see the bastard clinging to the last helicopters out of tel aviv

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

chaim vaknin, idf pilot and comedian

I just flew in from bombing civilians in gaza and boy are my arms tired....no no, not my arms on my body, my bombs and and my f16, my armament arms

mom, she always worried that I would not be a success like my older brothers. ma I tell her, in the idf I make a killing. every time I fly I make a killing, killing women, killing children, killing cats, killing journalists...

people ask why is israel so progressive. it is because our infrared is forward looking

of course pilots are the bravest people in the idf. no seriously, we're absolutely fearless, I mean we're thousands of feet above our targets and they are unarmed, what is there to be afraid of?

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 15 days!)

“I mean, that’s really what Hanukkah is all about.”

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Rainbow Knight posted:

that news clip seems unfair to the global Jewish population tbh. I mean, there are plenty of jews in America who would be fine with Israel disappearing tomorrow, im sure

Then they should support getting those images out there and into the public consciousness. Anybody, Jewish or otherwise, complaining that a Hanukkah segment got hijacked by a report on an ongoing genocide can get hosed. It's like the people who complain a strike mildly inconvenienced them. Show some loving solidarity assholes, the world isn't all about you.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

This thread is falling dangerously behind on its Death to Israel quota. I'm gonna need those DTI reposts.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DTI DTA

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

John Charity Spring posted:

this one really hurts somehow

it really, really does.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

FuzzySlippers posted:

I hope one day I see the bastard clinging to the last helicopters out of tel aviv

it'd probably shift the american political axis insanely for the worse but death to america too so it all works out

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

FirstnameLastname posted:

they took their sandals. they're all over the ground.
they killed them

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

V. Illych L. posted:

imo the food toys are probably part of some standard inventory the UN keeps and some bureaucrat thought they were doing a nice thing by getting some toys to kids having a hard time

it's ugly in context, but i think all active malice here is on the part of israel which is actively starving people

just go post in d&d already you'll find people who are interested in your apologizing for inhuman murderers there

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

dti isn't enough. what if israel gets reinpalestinated and the blood and soil poo poo picks up somehwere else?

I want some death to zionism

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
3 weeks ago someone told me "well that's how many children Hamas says have been killed" and i'm frankly still reeling that someone thought they could say something so loving evil directly to me. dt whatever makes people think like that

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Weka posted:

Aladdin is set in Xinjiang.

WTF does this have to do with the global Jewish population? It seems to be a rally for Israel, in a country that is not America.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

The Voice of Labor posted:

they look like galils so they aren't even fake terrorist ak training guns. they're fake idf terrorist training guns

nah they're ak's they're just really blocky and lovely looking, so they look kinda like galils.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

How is it that the DnD thread still exists? Honest question. I genuinely don't know.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

IDF is Einsatzgruppen Zwei.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mushika posted:

How is it that the DnD thread still exists? Honest question. I genuinely don't know.

do not read that thread, do not read dnd, you will be better off

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Genocide may kill a lot of people, but it also helps a lot of people get a free house, so it's impossible to say if it's good or bad.
Elected officials greetings! Oh boy!

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Al! posted:

I get that, I think? But why? Why am I reading this subforum and not that subforum?

e: ah, poo poo this is definitely not the place for this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mushika posted:

its a politics tyhread in a politics forum

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

One day Palestinians will have their own Hanukkah but it's gunna last 90 days or something

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mushika posted:

I get that, I think? But why? Why am I reading this subforum and not that subforum?

we have a feedback thread for this kind of discussion in cspam

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

It's an ant farm hospitable exclusively to calm Hitlers.

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1732906652255305864

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Al! posted:

drive by shitposting and never reading the replies does have it's own charm though.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Mushika posted:

Where did anybody say that you shouldn’t read this forum or the other? It’s been well established that the fact that you are reading this subforum means, for most people, that you’re not interested in reading the other subforum. Posters from across the political spectrum have been detailing this in threads for years, and the fact that you haven’t noticed by now means that you should probably reexamine where you got this idea and resist the temptation to hold a belief just because it feels correct. Perhaps if you could be so kind as to elaborate on what you mean by “the place” and describe in detail how you came to believe this then your argument could be engaged with in earnest.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you hear that israel? fear wallace shawn

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Mushika posted:

dunno, it has a lovable cast of characters, each calmer than the last

Only registered members can see post attachments!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Al! posted:

you hear that israel? fear wallace shawn

Well he is the Nagus...

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Where did anybody say that you shouldn’t read this forum or the other? It’s been well established that the fact that you are reading this subforum means, for most people, that you’re not interested in reading the other subforum. Posters from across the political spectrum have been detailing this in threads for years, and the fact that you haven’t noticed by now means that you should probably reexamine where you got this idea and resist the temptation to hold a belief just because it feels correct. Perhaps if you could be so kind as to elaborate on what you mean by “the place” and describe in detail how you came to believe this then your argument could be engaged with in earnest.

Wow.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
dumb attempt at giving you a simulation of the other thread experience

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Glad I'm here and not there.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

The Voice of Labor posted:

chaim vaknin, idf pilot and comedian

I just flew in from bombing civilians in gaza and boy are my arms tired....no no, not my arms on my body, my bombs and and my f16, my armament arms

mom, she always worried that I would not be a success like my older brothers. ma I tell her, in the idf I make a killing. every time I fly I make a killing, killing women, killing children, killing cats, killing journalists...

people ask why is israel so progressive. it is because our infrared is forward looking

of course pilots are the bravest people in the idf. no seriously, we're absolutely fearless, I mean we're thousands of feet above our targets and they are unarmed, what is there to be afraid of?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

:( no

:(

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

SplitSoul posted:

IDF is Einsatzgruppen Zwei.

https://twitter.com/HanukkahTroll/status/1732907905949548825?t=vbVOrEnkFXvYUe3wuSDnAQ&s=19

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
CNN just parroting the rape propaganda as its top story atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Nail Rat posted:

CNN just parroting the rape propaganda as its top story atm

It's freaking everywhere. The consent manufacturing from state media of NYT, WSJ, Bloomberg, CNN all saying same thing.

Death to America