Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

She just said the show is about to start, but isn't THIS the show? They're giving away awards!

They handed out like 10 awards and had multiple first time previews before the show has actually started, what the hell lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Whoa, Gonzo, he is hip with the kids

How long until the Muppets come to Fortnite?

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Release him

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Finally, his Eminence

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The 7th Guest posted:

PeopleMakeGames is actually a good content creator, they did a video recently about a mad max-style gettogether in the mojave desert

but they aren't a vtuber and they have been critical of the gaming industry so of course they wouldn't win
ironmouse is a great success story of a significantly disabled, bedridden person using the resources at their disposal to become massively successful and does a lot of charity work to boot. she's cool.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Release the Geoff

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
kinda amazing how Geoff just sorta willed himself into being the Video Game Pope

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Who is going to sneak onto the stage this year?

they've got a wall of security this time around because, given the current geopolitical situation, they could easily get a lot worse of a fracas than bill clinton kid

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

when she said "the vault is opening in a big way" i can only assume that means they're going to show Borderlands 4 tonight as a 'big reveal'

Captain Invictus posted:

ironmouse is a great success story of a significantly disabled, bedridden person using the resources at their disposal to become massively successful and does a lot of charity work to boot. she's cool.
that's great and all but peoplemakegames did actual great journalistic work, not that these awards really matter -_-

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Pigbuster posted:

They handed out like 10 awards and had multiple first time previews before the show has actually started, what the hell lmao

They seem well aware of the average gamers' attention span

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Get this fucker off the stage, WE WANT GONZO! :toughguy:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Prayers up.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

I said come in! posted:

Who is going to sneak onto the stage this year?

Gonzo

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

just let sam lake onto the stage already

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i am watching this for two (2) trailers

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Mr. Who? Mr. Who?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

"Oh you're talking to us. Oh."

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Czerny games?...

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

funny how Sydnee Goodman was making jokes and being flip and Geoff gets on and is like "I worship at the altar of video games. If you don't take this as seriously as I do I will kill you with my own hands"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

All the stars!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

CapnAndy posted:

kinda amazing how Geoff just sorta willed himself into being the Video Game Pope

helps that the rest of the industry just kinda went their separate ways. I don't miss E3, but I miss the idea of E3, if that makes sense

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Swen is in his armor. I repeat, Swen is in his armor.

https://twitter.com/LarAtLarian/status/1730540708489011580

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

show me kojima

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Haha, the Pizza Tower dudes looked so awkward :3:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Pizza Tower man is super young drat

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

SirSamVimes posted:

just let sam lake onto the stage already

Yeah when do we get the Alan Wake 2 musical number

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

roomtwofifteen posted:

funny how Sydnee Goodman was making jokes and being flip and Geoff gets on and is like "I worship at the altar of video games. If you don't take this as seriously as I do I will kill you with my own hands"

after hearing her jokes, i agree with him

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Megazver posted:

Swen is in his armor. I repeat, Swen is in his armor.

https://twitter.com/LarAtLarian/status/1730540708489011580

that dude knows that for this year and this year alone, he can wear whatever the gently caress he wants and everyone's gotta bend the knee regardless

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
HELL YEAH JUDGE

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh no

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Shinjobi posted:

helps that the rest of the industry just kinda went their separate ways. I don't miss E3, but I miss the idea of E3, if that makes sense
yeah, it does. conventions are cool.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

Haha, the Pizza Tower dudes looked so awkward :3:

geoff didn't remember their names lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ramblin' Man!

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

It’s so awkward already. I love it.

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!
Hell yeah Pizza Tower team getting a nod of recognition

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Still skeptical on this concept of video-game celebrities.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
King Judge. Hope he talks for another 20 minutes.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
OH NO

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Hahaha they brought him back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Vermain posted:

that dude knows that for this year and this year alone, he can wear whatever the gently caress he wants and everyone's gotta bend the knee regardless

He struck gold.