Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
Undertale kid was nonbinary af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Oh no, musk thinks Nikki Haley’s campaign is toast after her terrible performance in the debat. With his clear history of solid predictions, that spells bad news for her

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

dr_rat posted:

Man if you though the bi-sexual agenda are putting their colours in games know you should of seen what it was like back in the good old CGA days:

Literally you couldn't make a game not in those colors!!! WOKE AGENDA MADNESS GOES BACK TO THE 80'S!!!!!!!!!!

This is the predecessor to woke, PC Gone Mad

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnxZyNe_8M

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Mr Scumbag posted:

Disney should sue these two for infringing on Ant-Man and the WASP.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
From Mark's foreword to John's book:

quote:

(gastrointestinal fluids and gasses are the most memorable supporting characters in Erdogan Pizza; whenever they take the stage, they really steal the show).

I'm hyped.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

poisonpill posted:

Oh no, musk thinks Nikki Haley’s campaign is toast after her terrible performance in the debat. With his clear history of solid predictions, that spells bad news for her

Musk is a ride-or-die DeSantis zealot. They both like to cosplay various ill-fitting cowboy attire and both share an unrelenting disdain for the mouse.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Rad Russian posted:

Musk is a ride-or-die DeSantis zealot. They both like to cosplay various ill-fitting cowboy attire and both share an unrelenting disdain for the mouse.

I thought he was getting won over by vivek's corpo scumbag aura

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lol so how about that guy who shot himself in the dick

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

His name's Elon, and it was purely metaphorical

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Songbearer posted:

List me games where you can get retro palettes

• World of Horror
• Downwell
• Obra Dinn
• Who's Lila

Void Stranger
TIS-100

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cr0y posted:

Lol so how about that guy who shot himself in the dick

His name is Elon

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Elon HUSK

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

That's just a shader filter over DOSbox, it doesn't use dithering or any of the clever tricks FastDoom's implemented. If you want Doom running in CGA - and quite well, given the circumstances - this is what you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLMXvW3MQec

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

dr_rat posted:

Man if you though the bi-sexual agenda are putting their colours in games know you should of seen what it was like back in the good old CGA days:

Literally you couldn't make a game not in those colors!!! WOKE AGENDA MADNESS GOES BACK TO THE 80'S!!!!!!!!!!

e, oh wait nm. LOL

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Hasturtium posted:

That's just a shader filter over DOSbox, it doesn't use dithering or any of the clever tricks FastDoom's implemented. If you want Doom running in CGA - and quite well, given the circumstances - this is what you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLMXvW3MQec

I swear, some of the tricks that the doom and demo scenes have come up with for old systems are absolutely insane. I could only imagine the reactions from people back in the day if they'd seen this run on their hardware

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Platystemon posted:

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
loving ruled

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Advertising's going great

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

I mean, that's kinda Disneyish

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

I like that you can just tweet whatever dumbass idea to him and he’ll be like “oh yeah, we’re doing that.”

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I like to pretend Elon is a figment of my imagination and isn't real. Unfortunately this means I have a terrible imagination, but I'll take the hit this time if it means I don't have to think about his dumb rear end

Pappyland
Jun 17, 2004

There's no limit to your imagination!
College Slice
Advertising really going great
:nws:

freddiestarfish
Dec 4, 2005
I LIKE RABBITS

Hate to go back a page, but shrimp scampi? I know this is the Elon thread but this is one of the dumbest American things in here. Scampi is a whole other animal in the rest of the world.

Way to make things stupider as usual.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Pappyland posted:

So that’s how Precious Moments figurines are made

pairofdimes
May 20, 2001

blehhh

Songbearer posted:

List me games where you can get retro palettes

• World of Horror
• Downwell
• Obra Dinn
• Who's Lila

The Eternal Castle

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

rotinaj posted:

New hampshire I get but why, rhode island

Why

*checks into rogue island’s history of corruption*

Oh, that’s why

Rhode Island gave Curt Shilling a $75 million loan, and Curt proceeded to not pay his employees and grift the gently caress outta RH. If they'll fall for him they'll fall for anyone.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

holtemon posted:

can we please just dunk on Linda and not over think it. She's a dope lol

#dunk #sports 🎉🎉
Yeah I dunno why people are projecting some kind of remorse or regret onto Yaccs. She absolutely does not care about anyone or group being mocked by Elon and his chums, beyond memorising a line to spew out to advertisers who say they have "a problem with some of the content".

She was openly a chud before Musk came calling, she was a Trump's appointee fgs. She deserves zero sympathy for collecting a massive paycheck and consciously enabling Musk.

Also that Dan "I haven't played any GTA game, I'm so cool" guy who is an employee of X can gently caress off too.. he's clearly a fully paid up Musk fan rather than someone obliged to work there.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm kinda tired so I read that as something like "My last name is Yaccarino I'm a friggin' scrimpi scrampi."

It was better that way.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Gotta love our little Scamparino

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

My name is Linda Yacc and I'm here to say
I like to eat shrimp scampi every day

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Shrimpda Scamparino.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Zero VGS posted:

Rhode Island gave Curt Shilling a $75 million loan, and Curt proceeded to not pay his employees and grift the gently caress outta RH. If they'll fall for him they'll fall for anyone.

To be fair, RI government was a series of one scam after another for a long time. They pretty much did fall for anyone. It was weird going to college there and wondering why anyone trusted figures who continuously, blatantly lied to them. Weird and sad because RI is lovely, and they deserved better.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Mmm, Scamparino wants a shrimparino

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Scamparino and white whine

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
But... scampi is Italian for shrimp.
What is shrimp scampi?

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS
Scampi is (Norwegian) lobster though?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Itzena posted:

Scampi is (Norwegian) lobster though?

Yeah, langoustine, and I’ve seen them as that or prawns here. One of those everyone’s got a name for em, things

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Pappyland posted:

I think the custom spunk rugs are cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

But... scampi is Italian for shrimp.
What is shrimp scampi?

A common Italian preparation of shrimp got popular, and then non-Italian speakers started making other things the same way and calling it “chicken scampi” or whatever so now when you make shrimp that way you specify “shrimp scampi”.