Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Hearing reports that Elon has purchased horse armour for Grok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/scottwamplerrip/status/1733155128163656153?s=61&t=0u0iPLgsrw9rb7UXErdBQA

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

netflix is pure evil

e: lol at the scene of 100 hosed up white tezzlas and Julia [PBUH] says they’re all new

HAIL eSATA-n has issued a correction as of 19:28 on Dec 8, 2023

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
remember, a standard Wiccan magic circle made of flour, salt, etc can bind a tesla to their location similar to any fay or sprite

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
wot if yer car were.... evil

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

casting a protection spell for ms roberts

incel ward is a sixth level spell but i think it’s worth it

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
to overcome the Tesla's curse
simply have Grok recite a Bible verse

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i bet elon's response to this will be something like "Grok would never do this! crylaughingemoji"

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

nikosoft posted:

Stolen from the AI thread:

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1733119350356205750

They think it's real. lol. lmao!

mommy milky guy is dumb

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Outstanding news for Tesla fans!

quote:

Tesla no longer appeals to car rental companies, who say they prefer to buy quality cars that retain their value

Car rental giant Hertz recently announced that it was reducing the proportion of Tesla cars in its rental fleet. Hertz said it is still steadily increasing the number of full electric cars in its dealerships almost everywhere in the world, but the steep depreciation of 3-5 year old Teslas does not fit the business model of car rental companies, according to Hertz. The value of a rapidly changing fleet must not fall too much, and cars must be in reliable running condition.

Sixt, the car rental company headquartered in Germany, has now taken a similar decision. Sixt says it will significantly increase the number of electric cars in the coming years, as the number of rentals is clearly on the rise. However, Sixt says it has excluded Teslas from its purchasing list because the quality, repair costs and resale values of Teslas are not competitive.

Sixt announced that it would start sourcing BYD electric cars instead of Teslas. Sixt announced a preliminary commitment to buy at least 100 000 BYDs. This is a bold decision, as no major car rental company in Europe has made significant BYD purchases in the past.

For Tesla, the rental companies' decisions are a harsh blow, as Hertz and Sixt are the two largest car rental companies in Europe.

Instead, the actions of the rental companies could fall on the backs of consumers who are looking to buy a little-used electric car. Former rental Teslas will appear in shops around the world if the rental companies carry out their threats.

This should crash the resale value of Teslas for a while, good news to all owners of a new Tesla!

This is what BYD looks like. Just awful, imagine arriving to an airport and having to rent that instead of a Cybertruck :barf:

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

clearly fake, none of those teslas are burning

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Grok should be the only moderator of X The Everything App

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

Grok should be the only moderator of X The Everything App

Grok should be the IK of this thread.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Nenonen posted:

Grok should be the IK of this thread.

he is

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1733098181389431031?t=CQjyy2VoBcxAkkjCtjmtFA&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Did someone say #demographics??

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
#biotruths

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Squinky v2.0 posted:

remember, a standard Wiccan magic circle made of flour, salt, etc can bind a tesla to their location similar to any fay or sprite

that's how they got caroline ellison smdh

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

the milk machine posted:

Did someone say #demographics??

:smug: "Remember when libs said Great Replacement was just a conspiracy thory?"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
*looking at a thermostat in an art history museum* "Interesting"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

He wanted to say "Concerning" so bad.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

He wanted to say "Concerning" so bad.

!!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
countdown until elon inevitably says "will they replace us?"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Linda we need a scampi update STAT

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

no it’s not

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
can someone ask grok, what are your pronouns?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1732838965781405749

Vote to bring back Alex Jones to the public square

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1732838965781405749

Vote to bring back Alex Jones to the public square

"If Alex Jones is back on x the everything platform people like this will be interacting with him instead of doing horrible things like this !!"

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Squinky v2.0 posted:

remember those self driving taxis that SF approved for a while that could be disabled by putting a road cone on the hood? lol

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1733198067862507651

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

roving teslas still hunting for children to run down after the apocalypse

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Do Teslas have built-in solar panels? And are solar panels efficient enough to charge EVs to the point where they can move faster than a brisk walking speed?

Edit: Although I guess there are enough people willing to die for Musk NOW that I can believe that a cult of Tesla-worshippers would form around the cars and dedicate their lives to plugging them in.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Will the phone app to unlock the POS still function.....lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
a solar panel the size of a car roof would probably take a week or two of 24/7 sun to charge a modern ev

those big rear end batteries are enough to power an average us home for a day or two

the milk machine has issued a correction as of 00:40 on Dec 9, 2023

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

whoa, never noticed that WOKE is EWOK backwards before

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

a.lo posted:

Shouldn't the megaphone been the free speech?

:stare:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

why are they all white?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Rudeboy Detective posted:

why are they all white?

you won't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU