Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Cat Face Joe posted:

you gotta pay twenty five cents canadian for a cup of coffee at my canadian office and every time i toss a us dollar in the coffee can for the week. showed up this week and there's a big sign "NO USD". tossed my dollar in and got coffee
:911::coffee:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

you gotta pay twenty five cents canadian for a cup of coffee at my canadian office and every time i toss a us dollar in the coffee can for the week. showed up this week and there's a big sign "NO USD". tossed my dollar in and got coffee

dont let them tread on you patriot.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

Cat Face Joe posted:

what the gently caress, making you pay for coffee at the office? criminal

also, drinking coffee

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
i started a job once and they had a snack room but you had to scan and pay for your own snacks and it made me so mad. Billion dollar company charging people for lovely granola bars, wtf

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

brewed myself some coffee today. then i drank it

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

post hole digger posted:

dont let them tread on you patriot.

heading to the kitchen now to enact my constitutional rights

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a little late, but i'm having coffee and almost done with it

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

did you say a little latte? dont mind if i do,

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

heading to the kitchen now to enact my constitutional rights

just in case you need it: https://www.usembassy.gov/canada/

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

post hole digger posted:

did you say a little latte? dont mind if i do,

lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I'm doing the calorie counting thing and when I have a little room in my diet I make sure to go to my favorite coffee shop for a latte. It's a nice treat. I bring my dog along and they give her a little cup of whipped cream.

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

lattes are so good :yum:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I like mocha

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

stopped and got coffee

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

AlbertFlasher posted:

lattes are so good :yum:
ok hear me out: mocha latte

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

somebody say diabeetus?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

sugar is ok in moderation

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
my coffee nerd colleague recommended me a local roasters and I went to their café and had a drat fine coffee

currently considering a coffee bean subscription from them or another local place

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
now it's time for coffee though

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

had coffee from the donut shop today

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
same!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Corla Plankun posted:

i started a job once and they had a snack room but you had to scan and pay for your own snacks and it made me so mad. Billion dollar company charging people for lovely granola bars, wtf
My office realized we were being screwed by the vending machine so we all put ten bux in and one guy with a costco membership went and bought way more snacks than we could get for ten bucks. you got all the vendomatic favorites or their general equivalents and some healthier poo poo too

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Still doing my coffee advent calendar, this morning it was a decent one from Ottawa.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

had two fat cups of coffee this morning. i love tea, but man coffee is just so dang good.

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

Nessus posted:

My office realized we were being screwed by the vending machine so we all put ten bux in and one guy with a costco membership went and bought way more snacks than we could get for ten bucks. you got all the vendomatic favorites or their general equivalents and some healthier poo poo too

if you have to buy your own snacks what is even the point of going to work??? so extroverts can interrupt my concentration every thirty seconds? with NO snacks!? mods???!

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

found a new coffee hookup at the farmers market that roasts beans locally and sources them from the family farm back home in nicaragua

they're drat good beans, im drinking em

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

having a "french press"

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
*LATEST FAD

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I should make coffee

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Silver Alicorn posted:

I should make coffee

hey now there’s a good idea

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

ahveing copffe right now

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

a friend bought a bag of pre-ground coffee that was advertised on tv as “universal grind” while doubting it and felt it was awful, so he gave me the bag and I tried it on a stainless steel v60 mesh filter.

it’s not as bad as I expected but it’s not good. tastes like lovely diner/breakfast place coffee that’s meant to be taken with 2-3 creams and loads of sugar.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

this is hosed up and I’m sorry but

I didn’t make coffee today

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Silver Alicorn posted:

this is hosed up and I’m sorry but

I didn’t make coffee today

:mods:

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

had a lot of coffee this weekend

had some coffee today

tomorrow i will have coffee

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

MononcQc posted:

a friend bought a bag of pre-ground coffee that was advertised on tv as “universal grind” while doubting it and felt it was awful, so he gave me the bag and I tried it on a stainless steel v60 mesh filter.

it’s not as bad as I expected but it’s not good. tastes like lovely diner/breakfast place coffee that’s meant to be taken with 2-3 creams and loads of sugar.

i love a good cup of lovely diner coffee loaded up with cream and sugar every now and again

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

well-read undead posted:

i love a good cup of lovely diner coffee loaded up with cream and sugar every now and again

I used it as a little booster before facilitating a hour-long meta-incident review covering 12 (mostly internal) incidents. it worked okay with that purpose, but I had to add milk.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

can you believe diner coffee used to be better than what you could make at home because all anyone had was percolators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022