Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lmao

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
The Medieval Castle (July 2-30, 1944)

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
The Bugle Call: Beloved Emptiness

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Goodbye, Eri by Tatsuki Fujimoto

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Spirit Circle

A new challenger appears

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Lavender Jack

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:yeshaha:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bout time

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Is the Mirror Ramus lady supposed to look an awful lot like Malenia from Elden Ring or is it just me?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

fritz posted:

Is the Mirror Ramus lady supposed to look an awful lot like Malenia from Elden Ring or is it just me?

Idk if she's supposed to, but yes I was also struck by the similarity in their design.

So many good comics being posted right now, gently caress.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Video Game Cheats n' Beatums

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Tiger, Tiger

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Get it together Jamis, humanity's existential worthiness is about to be judged!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Will I be using this speech bubble out of context? I think you can all guess.

E:

EE:

EEE:

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 20:42 on Dec 8, 2023

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

BPD, you're a menace

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 35: Murmurs of Separation

Thread, meet Ishida Mitsunari. He's just this little guy, surely he won't be important at all.

Japan Tengu Party Illustrated chapter 27: Of Annihilation

Idiots.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Bardiche Hotel
Chapter 7: King

I skimped on a plot-critical sound effect in panel 4 there – kingly murder for a grumbling stomach.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Typical monarch.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Harsh Prospect

Persimmon Cup

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

did he not like the spaghetti OR did he like it a lot but still wanted to murder out of habit

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

did he not like the spaghetti OR did he like it a lot but still wanted to murder out of habit
He didn't like his underling having the audacity to have a grumbly stomach while watching him eat.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

ohhhhh ok, i even read that part of the post but i didnt 100% comprehend

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Giant Ethicist posted:

Bardiche Hotel

I can't get over this guy, like surely there has to be a better way! What's that cap even for?

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Hedgehog's Dilemma

Alt Text: "i actually really don't know whether i want to consider their quills hair or not. it keeps me up at night sometimes"

Alt Text: "not gonna lie i'm running out of alt text for these lmao"

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Giant Ethicist posted:

He didn't like his underling having the audacity to have a grumbly stomach while watching him eat.

Harsh but fair

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

Hedgehog's Dilemma

I really am enjoying these. They're cute low-stakes comics with quality writing and art. Thanks for posting them!

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

Hedgehog's Dilemma

Picayune posted:

I really am enjoying these. They're cute low-stakes comics with quality writing and art. Thanks for posting them!

I'm enjoying these too, although the main hedgehog is a bit of a dropkick and the raccoon... sucks. She's just the worst.

Cooking Papa, Cook 22: Dammi di Più Authentic Italian Spaghetti

Well, at least he's not a dick about authentic Italian food.

White Tiger and Black Tiger chapters 146-150

I often think that the first person to try an oyster must have been very hungry indeed.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tunicate posted:

MS Paint Masterpieces
#349: Mad Doctorate - A Winner Is Blue

#350: Mad Doctorate - The Megarena

#352: Mad Doctorate - Innocence

whoops, turns out it was just a big misunderstanding! time to go home!
MS Paint Masterpieces

#353: Mad Doctorate - Rhetorical

#354: Mad Doctorate - Demonic Doctor

#355: Not Just Yet - Humans Are Icky

Oh wait, turns out wily is an rear end in a top hat after all. Also, some kind of slime monster.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Dracurella

Short update today. I considered including this page yesterday, but I thought it would be funnier to end on a cliffhanger and save the extremely anti-climactic resolution for the next day. There is a second Dracurella album, but I'm stuck at home with COVID and haven't been able to make it to the library to scan it yet. However, I have been working on a different project, which I will describe in a separate post...

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i hope you get well soon, i had covid this time last year and it was a terrible, horrible case of it. hope it goes easier on you.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

i hope you get well soon, i had covid this time last year and it was a terrible, horrible case of it. hope it goes easier on you.

Thanks. It feels like a bad flu, but I'm improving and no longer bedridden at least. I'm triple-vaccinated and have had it before, so I had hoped the next time would be milder, but it's pretty much the same as last. New strain, perhaps.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I mentioned earlier that the Dracurella artist - Julio Ribera - is mostly known in is home country for having created an epic, 32-volume, surreal sci-fi comic called The Vagabond of Limbo, which sounded familiar to me, but it turns out it was never even translated into Danish. The fourth and fifth albums were published in English around 1981, but are long out of print, and they never did any of the others.

However, Internet Archive have untranslated archives of the entire run, so I have been slowly working through the first album using a combination of Google Translate, dictionaries, and two years of half-remembered high-school French 25 years ago. Let me know what you think about the result:

The Vagabond of Limbo

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Shadow and Charmy Bee space adventure

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Goodbye, Eri by Tatsuki Fujimoto

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

LIEBOT
LIEBOT

WHAT IS THE SADDEST THING

I'm suspecting that most if not all of this is going to end up just being a movie in the end and we are all punked. It's just a little TOO much.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I'm glad that she exploded.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Just a normal comic about a terrible mother absolutely destroying her kid.

(I mean yeah, since every single panel of this is from the perspective of in-universe cameras and screens, who's to say yet how much of this real at what level of meta-narrative. Could be all or none of it! Maybe it's a film in a film in a manga in a manga. But I'll react to the story we've been reading so far. And, drat.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Kennel posted:

I'm glad that she exploded.

Every time mom is on the screen she should be exploding. Just explosion.gif overlayed on her every frame