Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

iwentdoodie posted:

I love the dude who just cheap shots him like 3 different times

It's not just one guy! Everybody wants a piece of Greybeard McHeadbang over there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

What is happening here

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Honestly, I'm glad I work a job where it's physically impossible to be on my phone while working.

Can't park there mates!

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
edit: nvm, mis-read

Serephina has a new favorite as of 11:08 on Dec 9, 2023

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

credburn posted:

What is happening here

Dare you link from the forbidden image host??

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Can't relax on the beach there mates

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s3w8ihGK4K1r0uzl6.mp4

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

derp posted:

Can't post there mate

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Can we have a derail or something instead of 50% of the posts being the same quote over and over

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
can't derail here mate

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

can't derail here mate

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That's a good way to gently caress up your thread

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
*freeze frame / record scratch*

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

more like oldderailless

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

can't derail here mate

PYF Schadenfreude: Can't derail here mate

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

hate to see you leave, but I love watching you go.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SiKboy posted:

more like oldderailless

Surely after the derailing he would be oldtrainless?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Don’t look at this post if you don’t like balls in the face.

Sports

And

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

:ohdear:

:3:

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjQeciaoAwA&t=30s

Robot seems sus.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
That's where you casually come back later with a metal detector.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

I love how this guy just gives up on existence and implodes. Truly incredible.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It's their house now, motherfucker, you better watch yourself

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

PurpleXVI posted:

If he'd hit the ball it would have slowed his swing down. When he missed, he groined himself. If he's faking, he should get into proper acting because he's got the most perfect timing I've ever seen. But his kick pretty much shows that this is not the case.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

PurpleXVI posted:

It's like the control scheme abruptly switched to QWOP.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Jedit posted:

If he'd hit the ball it would have slowed his swing down. When he missed, he groined himself. If he's faking, he should get into proper acting because he's got the most perfect timing I've ever seen. But his kick pretty much shows that this is not the case.

This looks exactly like soccer level acting

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/YMQKwcv.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/q8Udt68.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Can't decide if this or the one where the girl is doing flips on her bed and smacks the top of her feet makes me want to die more :ohdear:

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Takes No Damage posted:

Can't decide if this or the one where the girl is doing flips on her bed and smacks the top of her feet makes me want to die more :ohdear:

Pole kicker may have had previous opportunities to kick hard things and obtain resistance.

Bed flipper was just going for it. Authentic, original pain is the worst.

These classic morons for example

https://youtu.be/khuhoF6kqoo?si=RqXDlfm3TEAYUyLx

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, dude handled that like he was a bit more upset that he dented his pole.

Retarted Pimple
Jun 2, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/OpYDrT6.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/omIAAbJ.mp4

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Why do idiots keep drinking water after eating hot peppers? Water just spreads the spice around. Drink milk.

Can't cut here mate!

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Hippocrass posted:

Drink milk.

Milk works and so does Citrus. They both neutralize capsaicin.

Ice Cold Water can help with the immediate pain, but yeah it'll just spread capsaicin around.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Hi, Ron.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Hey, Billy.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Milk? Heavy cream is where it's at. Or half and half if you don't want to be the person slamming a quart of cream

Also they are out of date, need to redo that video with pepper x

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
What if you're a vegan?

For my friend's birthday a year ago he wanted to emulate that YouTube show where they eat hot things and talk to celebrities. We had five different hot sauces, the first which was -- okay, long story short, we had one called Atom Bomb or something like that, and it caused me to fuckin have audio hallucinations. The hottest thing I normally ever consume is ketchup.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

credburn posted:

What if you're a vegan?

For my friend's birthday a year ago he wanted to emulate that YouTube show where they eat hot things and talk to celebrities. We had five different hot sauces, the first which was -- okay, long story short, we had one called Atom Bomb or something like that, and it caused me to fuckin have audio hallucinations. The hottest thing I normally ever consume is ketchup.

Good on you for having a crack at an event like that with your stunning lack of experience.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

credburn posted:

What if you're a vegan?

Almond milk?

Atom Bomb is like 130k on the Scoville scale and a Jalapeno pepper is around 3k so you really jumped into the deep end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Hippocrass posted:

Can't spark here mate!

I mean it was right there.