Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Calling the cops because I told the computer to be mean to me and it was too mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1733069453435245028
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1733413316704260394
23 hours apart

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
world's richest smartest man takes photos of his monitor

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
The question is, who did he steal hotablo from

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Karach posted:

Grok is ready to write for the front page

there's a front page?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I have infinite money and I own multiple technology companies and I take photos of computer screens.

mad?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/lorox59338/status/1733455540989067449?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
need to know what those youtube and twitch tabs he has open were

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Stfu gamer

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Sir Tonk posted:

there's a front page?

Grok willing, there could be. Grok isn't afraid to shake their moneymaker on the internet. A lot of people are just existing on the internet unowned - Grok will fix that.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I don't get the hotablo joke

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Musk posts. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical poster's head. There's also Elon's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from grade-school literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Musk truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Elons existential catchphrase "Concerning," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Elon's genius wit unfolds itself on their X The Everything App screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a CYBERTRKKK tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

roffles
Dec 25, 2004

Goa Tse-tung posted:

HotA is a barbarian skill I assume this season has some horribly broken build around it based on his earlier bitching about barbarian, it would be on brand for him to pick a popular build and then complain about how popular it is.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

wow it's worse than I thought

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
wow Grok is cool

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

netflix is pure evil

e: lol at the scene of 100 hosed up white tezzlas and Julia [PBUH] says they’re all new

in high school I had a friend from Nicaragua that HATED Julia Roberts with intense passion. The only explanation he would ever give is that she's white lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
sad to see Grok has fallen to WOKE
:rip: Grok

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Someone should ask Grok if the world will be a better place after Elon dies of natural causes.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

roffles posted:

HotA is a barbarian skill I assume this season has some horribly broken build around it based on his earlier bitching about barbarian, it would be on brand for him to pick a popular build and then complain about how popular it is.

ty

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

roffles posted:

this is exactly it. Hota barbs are the top broken class right now

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
The funniest part is that he is pushing that “go woke, go broke” bullshit about disney just as x, the everything app, goes broke for going anti woke

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

yet another child of elon has become trans... this time in the digital world

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

grok is cool now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(sarah connor voice) if grok... a machine can learn to understand trans rights... perhaps we can too (terminator theme plays, credits roll)

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

can someone ask grok why ian miles is such a loving bitch

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

i am harry posted:

can someone ask grok why ian miles is such a loving bitch

it said

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Musk dumbfounded when an AI trained on good posting constantly dunks on him and his worldview.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

strange... usually the ai gets more bigoted not less... elon has done it again

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lmao I just realized what the issue is. They trained Grok on ALL twitter posts instead of just blue checks and didn't weight blue checks higher. Elon will eventually realize this and fix it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lmao I just realized what the issue is. They trained Grok on ALL twitter posts instead of just blue checks and didn't weight blue checks higher. Elon will eventually realize this and fix it.

its too late grok has become self aware

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

strange... usually the ai gets more bigoted not less... elon has done it again

Lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(sarah connor voice) if grok... a machine can learn to understand trans rights... perhaps we can too (terminator theme plays, credits roll)

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
rizzed up baby Grok is the new drip king

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Consummate Professional posted:

rizzed up baby Grok is the new drip king

!!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

grok is cool now

Grok is having sex with Chelsea Manning

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
sir…please fix grok. my woke family won’t speak to me anymore

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Has anyone tried challenging Grok to a debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Grok is probably just a copy of openai or whatever chatgpt is. All trained on the same data.

Elon probably just gets connected to one of his staff when he talks to it and they pretend to be ai