Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

I told him it's not looking like snow is happening

David I just wanted to say you are a good and handsome cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

lmao I cannot not laugh at Noodles' face

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull
Noodles has resting mischief face

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

wow rude

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Butters had the very last of her teeth removed the week before thanksgiving. Thanksgiving week, we had her followup and things were healing well. The next tuesday I noticed she was feelin skinny and lethargic so I got her into the vet on Thursday. She was running a lil fever but was also down to 4.4lb from 5.5 which is a LOT. We got her on steroids and an antibiotic. Steroids were done yesterday so we re-weighted and she's back up to 5.2 and seems to be feeling like herself again. Oddly, cuddlier than before. Got another week of antibiotics to go.

She was holed up in the private suite for a week and I knew she was ready to be let out when she started making a break for the door every time I came in to visit, refill food, water, or give her meds. Meds time is not a fun experience for anyone involved.

https://i.imgur.com/pNifpzV.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/OROUhfg.mp4

volume up on that last one for Butter noises

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Keep on making those Gains butters!!!!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

omg

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

still the best ppbbttt in the game

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Bye tooth!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rokit is more and more waking me up throughout the night for attention :sigh:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Lump has taken to sleeping on my head like a hat throughout the night, I guess because it's "cold" in miami. She snores and pushes me off my pillow :mad:

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

toaster must forever suffer indignities of being the little brother

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Looks At You

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Love those munchkins.

Din wanted to go outside, best with sound.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860972831177572402/1183058421726072882/20231209_155040.mp4

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Sad request, but a Discord friend in SF has a 20 year old cat who is nearing the end and wants to find somewhere inexpensive (<$500). Just put them to sleep and cremation with dignity, nothing fancy.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Roosevelt posted:

:allears: post more Penelope

Sleepy kitty!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Kavak posted:

Sad request, but a Discord friend in SF has a 20 year old cat who is nearing the end and wants to find somewhere inexpensive (<$500). Just put them to sleep and cremation with dignity, nothing fancy.

have them call nob hill cat clinic and ask

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

computer angel posted:

Lump has taken to sleeping on my head like a hat throughout the night, I guess because it's "cold" in miami. She snores and pushes me off my pillow :mad:

cat operating as intended lump may continue snoring

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

christmas present from my mom :kimchi:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Radio! posted:

looooool

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

noodles looks quite upset that you've ruined the fun

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Radio! posted:

:bisonyes:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Radio! posted:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Radio! posted:

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Radio! posted:

:3:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:buddy:

:stonk:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

tippy is too big and I will not stand for this!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Josh Lyman posted:

tippy is too big and I will not stand for this!

Meanwhile I think tippy is not big enough. Bigger Tippy, more cuddles, more purrs!

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
oh my god i fell like a couple weeks behind somehow and I completely missed Lulu's passing. I'm so sorry for your loss, she was a great girl.

But also, Alfred came home!!!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

neongrey posted:

oh my god i fell like a couple weeks behind somehow and I completely missed Lulu's passing. I'm so sorry for your loss, she was a great girl.

Thank you :unsmith:

I'm going to get her ashes tomorrow.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Potato camera but I think she's pretty happy here

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

neongrey posted:

alfred today:

https://i.imgur.com/zw5CRHm.mp4

this colossal dumbass got out again last night, just zipped by my ankles

fortunately for my sanity, this time i was able to just leave the front door open for about 2 hours and he came back in. he went right to my bedroom door to meow for me because he was getting anxious about not being around me (that has been a theme this week). guess he's learned where home is

still, going to have to be way more vigilant when i open the front door from now on, i don't want to rely on that (especially after he's had a few months to forget)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

VelociBacon posted:

Potato camera but I think she's pretty happy here

whose pouch. quills pouch

curly peets :3:

BobHoward posted:

this colossal dumbass got out again last night, just zipped by my ankles

fortunately for my sanity, this time i was able to just leave the front door open for about 2 hours and he came back in

OP :mad:

HawaiinYeti
Mar 12, 2005

All right, all right. Knock it off. We tried. Whatever.
Grimey Drawer

HawaiinYeti posted:

Alfred, you dumb butt, welcome back home. Now stay there!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

alfred what are you doing

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar has snuck out the door exactly one time, when I was receiving delivery of a pizza shortly after I adopted him

he darted out and immediately loafed five feet outside the door so the pizza deliverer scooped him up and handed him to me and called him "a big baby"

that driver got a few extra bucks from me

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

skaboomizzy posted:

he darted out and immediately loafed five feet outside the door so the pizza deliverer scooped him up and handed him to me and called him "a big baby"

they were right

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Freya has made it out a few times unsupervised, once because our back door swells so much when it rains that it can be hard to close it enough to latch and then the wind blew it open. This was a couple years ago and she met a raccoon on the back stairs, and I'm lucky she's a relatively large lady cat at 18 pounds because the raccoon did not attack her and I was able to hear her hissing and yowling and run over in time to grab her and bring her back inside and really get the door securely shut. She hasn't been interested in outside since.

At one of my old places we could leave the patio door open to let Oriana get her Big Sniffs because she wouldn't try to go out, until one day a mouse got on the patio to try to get in and Oriana ran outside and caught the mouse and stood there for who knows how long yowling before I heard her and had to take her outside the yard and make her drop the mouse, who she had not injured at all, and then bring her back inside.

And Jan once managed to follow my wife out the front door when she was getting delivery without her noticing somehow and he got stuck for about 4 hours in the 3.5 ft x 3.5 ft square spot between our front door and our security gate. poor dummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Alby actively tries to escape, and then always does the same thing. He dashes to the front of the house and hides under the front porch, where there is a patch of dirt to roll around in. It's usually dry under there unless the weather is real nasty and I can't easily get him out from under there because of my bad back I can't shimmy under the porch to reach him. So I have to wait for him to crawl out on his own and dash and scoop before he retreats or gets out of the yard.

He hasn't gotten out in a few months and I sincerely hope he doesn't during winter, he gets cold.