Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

I prefer my meth without drawal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:stare:
https://twitter.com/RealDianeYap/status/1733007352410804277?t=_XrCpBbNEClOjaDYE3TT3w&s=19

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

poo poo like End Wokeness and Monitoring Bias guys are just like straight racist poo poo. Like, yeah, they are idiots on social media, but it's not in an amusing way or anything

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

wait I thought poverty was a matter of poor life choices and anyone could simply spend better to wind up rich. If someone needs to be sterilized because they're too poor to have kids it implies there's a permanent underclass held down by forces beyond their control

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/BenZeisloft/status/1733210181117325511

Not posting this just for the horrifying AI art of the father reading from the BOOV PASCOLY to his polydactyly-riddled family, but also because there's like... at least half a dozen sub-Daily Wire style streaming services that offer this exact kind of thing. It's just that nobody watches that stuff because it universally sucks.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Air Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/ask_aubry/status/1733574830237049065?s=20

Imagine being in your 50s and wanting a baby and a toddler in your house, 24/7
Imagine thinking that the only reason you haven't managed to get married and have kids by age 50 is that there just aren't any women who want kids any more. Children basically don't exist any more, right? Classrooms and playgrounds stand empty. No baby has been born in the past thirty years.

kazil posted:

could be an ad blocker or similar picking up twitter.com
Seems likely. I had this problem a while ago but adding this site as an exception in Vivaldi fixed it:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:yikes:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Goa Tse-tung posted:

algorithms can detect cleavage and label those pics mature, which kills reach/ads

Surely it's easier to make an algorithm that can detect strings of misogyny instead.

Cleavage?! Oh no, that's for mature audiences only.
Misogyny? Let'er rip :getin:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Skios posted:

Not posting this just for the horrifying AI art of the father reading from the BOOV PASCOLY to his polydactyly-riddled family, but also because there's like... at least half a dozen sub-Daily Wire style streaming services that offer this exact kind of thing. It's just that nobody watches that stuff because it universally sucks.

Who is "we"? There's nothing stopping anyone from making a TV show that's boringly Christian, it just doesn't sell because no one gives a gently caress

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Skios posted:

BOOV PASCOLY

Good username.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

kazil posted:

Who is "we"? There's nothing stopping anyone from making a TV show that's boringly Christian, it just doesn't sell because no one gives a gently caress

Like with a lot of things, it's not that these people are mad that it isn't an option, they're mad that there are literally any other options, let alone that people overwhelmingly prefer them. They want everyone to live and act exactly as they command.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

They made that show. It was called 7th Heaven and it sucked.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Context: Christopher Judge won last year's Game Award for best performance and gave an emotional 8 minute speech about it. This year, as a presenter, he made a joke that that speech was longer than the new Call Of Duty's campaign. One of the COD devs took exception to that: https://twitter.com/Ticklematter/status/1733152265081671902?t=6_3iXJCZ2bK-ol9reayXyA&s=19

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

grittyreboot posted:

Context: Christopher Judge won last year's Game Award for best performance and gave an emotional 8 minute speech about it. This year, as a presenter, he made a joke that that speech was longer than the new Call Of Duty's campaign. One of the COD devs took exception to that: https://twitter.com/Ticklematter/status/1733152265081671902?t=6_3iXJCZ2bK-ol9reayXyA&s=19

What does that even mean?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

grittyreboot posted:

We got Jessica Biel out of that show so it wasn't all bad.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Tiggum posted:

Yeah seconding this.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

grittyreboot posted:

did you know the lead star of 7th heaven, stephen collins, has explained in an audio interview that the show is coming back!

google "stephen collins new york audio tape" to learn more

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Skios posted:

Looking forward to the evening they chant about dashing babies' heads against the walls.

Or the lengthy one that has a verse for every letter in Hebrew.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Tiggum posted:

"Your game is garbage because you play it once and there's no reason to ever play it again. It has been consumed and forgotten."

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I for one am failing to understand why he's spelling "short" with a dollar sign and why he is named "Ticklematter."

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm programming the manliest game where I use the biggest guns but I am also a smol bean who likes to be tickled

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

grittyreboot posted:

Yeah, whatever happened to Stephen Collins anyway? *sips coffee*

Edit: Got beaten to the obvious joke in another thread.

Toxic Mental posted:

They had 7th Heaven and it turned out that the Dad was a pedophile

Zesty has a new favorite as of 05:40 on Dec 10, 2023

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Tiggum posted:

People play Call of Duty for years because its selling point is online multiplayer. God of War is just a single story with little else to do besides go for 100% completion. This somehow makes his game better because god forbid there be multiple approaches to the idea of a video game. You can't even do microtransactions that way!

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
You can also replay narrative heavy games if you like the story enough, plus it's a skill-based game so you do better each time at boss fights.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

BioEnchanted posted:

You can also replay narrative heavy games if you like the story enough, plus it's a skill-based game so you do better each time at boss fights.

People don't watch the same movie more than once, no way are they playing the same game more than once.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Baron von Eevl posted:

I for one am failing to understand why he's spelling "short" with a dollar sign and why he is named "Ticklematter."

you are confused about a pseudonym while called Baron von Eevl

is that the Mecklenburg von Eevls or are you from *squints suspiciously* actual Pommern?

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Looks like Oz caught a live one.

That is a photo of celebrity actress Tara Strong, a cis woman.

Twitter link for full conversation:
https://x.com/peacefreak_sa/status/1733724659580010902?s=20

Cartoon Violence has a new favorite as of 07:16 on Dec 10, 2023

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

The Dad of Boy series has an awful story and weak gameplay, but it's about Being An Father so everybody blasted holes in their pants with satisfied cum at gaming finally being Grown Up.

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

The General posted:

People don't watch the same movie more than once, no way are they playing the same game more than once.

Nobody ever listens to the same song more than once either.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Nobody plays a God of War game more than once because by the time you get to the end you're loving exhausted

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cartoon Violence posted:

Looks like Oz caught a live one.

That is a photo of celebrity actress Tara Strong, a cis woman.

Twitter link for full conversation:
https://x.com/peacefreak_sa/status/1733724659580010902?s=20

Literally every single celebrity is trans to some of these people. If you take pretty much anyone who has been on the cover of People Magazine in the lest 20 years and google "[celebrity name] trans" you will find people claiming they are trans.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Dabir posted:

Nobody plays a God of War game more than once because by the time you get to the end you're loving exhausted

I'm already exhausted.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

You can't even do microtransactions that way!

Ha.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/ggooooddddoogg/status/1733751334476943672?s=20

I just, what? Did they go through grade school never borrowing or loaning out a pen or pencil?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Air Skwirl posted:

Literally every single celebrity is trans to some of these people. If you take pretty much anyone who has been on the cover of People Magazine in the lest 20 years and google "[celebrity name] trans" you will find people claiming they are trans.

So according to these people, all of the most attractive, influential, and admired people in this country are trans? And they don't conclude "Wow, being trans must be pretty good for you!"?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Nebrilos posted:

So according to these people, all of the most attractive, influential, and admired people in this country are trans? And they don't conclude "Wow, being trans must be pretty good for you!"?

Both of those statements are true for a certain amount of TERFS.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://x.com/si_rubinstein/status/1733491960734740758?s=20

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I will never understand how people like this willingly continue to post online under their actual names. Some of them clearly have some sort of shame/persecution fetish, but is it really all of them? Maybe it's survivorship bias but for hosed up freaks who like being reviled online.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Like on what moral scale is loving a dead horse vs. apologizing for Hamas based on? Where does something like larceny fall in this spectrum, for example?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

credburn posted:

Like on what moral scale is loving a dead horse vs. apologizing for Hamas based on? Where does something like larceny fall in this spectrum, for example?

Crime against property is way worse than anything Hamas could ever do