Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

lewis might have actually just given away his 3rd place trophy to a random dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol now merc are saying the trophy wasn't given away. so did this dude swipe it or what?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Consider me a staunch trophy truther, I will never believe the Mercedes lies. Lewis will always give it away.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lol now merc are saying the trophy wasn't given away. so did this dude swipe it or what?

Pretty sure giving it away would give the FIA reason to pull some bullshit out of their rear end and hand him a fine, so Merc are covering for him in return for Lewis turning up to poo poo talk the FIA at their own event in defence of the Wolffs.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

"YOU MUST ACCEPT OUR AWARDS!!!"

- FIA

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

tattling over some stupid trophy is a great image for the sport.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

SocksAndSandals posted:

"YOU MUST ACCEPT OUR AWARDS!!!"

- FIA

Don't they have a "you must show up to our events!" clause too?

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

tony quidtana posted:

tattling over some stupid trophy is a great image for the sport.

This IS the sport

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Don't they have a "you must show up to our events!" clause too?

If you're top 3 in the championship, yeah.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Theophany posted:

If you're top 3 in the championship, yeah.

If I recall right, Lewis skipped the 2021 ceremony after Abu Dhabi and was heavily fined and criticized.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Theophany posted:

Lewis turning up to the FIA gala to take a massive poo poo on the FIA and do a trophy drop has literally broken the tiny, racist brains over on motorsport.com's comment section and I am loving it.

#blessed #troll

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

GramCracker posted:

Lewis owns, OP

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

There is a picture on Reddit of the dude holding Max’s trophy as well. He probably just took some opportune photos and claimed some bullshit.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

Lewis owns, OP

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

GramCracker posted:

Lewis owns, OP

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ArmedZombie posted:

#blessed #troll

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Cimber posted:

If I recall right, Lewis skipped the 2021 ceremony after Abu Dhabi and was heavily fined and criticized.

#istayhomewithlewis

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Cimber posted:

Yep, that's why I reckon Merc made the effort to say the trophy was swiped rather than given away.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IygqYbdfUTU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I don't think you guys appreciate the amount of work I'm putting in here, night after night, for hours on end, furiously jerking it on only fans. Just so I can build up some sort of tolerance and don't have a premature ejaculation while watching Michael Mann's Ferrari.

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.
Apparently we may learn the name of AlphaTauri and Sauber for the 2024 season today? I think Sauber will just revert to Sauber until Audi officially enters but AT is more open-ended. Weren't they supposed to be the Hugo Boss Bulls or whatever?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

If anybody was going to get Hugo Boss sponsorship it would be a Helmut Marko team

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

At work on Friday I got to see a Haas CNC machine making an aircraft part. That was the most proud I was of that Haas team all year

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nick Soapdish posted:

At work on Friday I got to see a Haas CNC machine making an aircraft part. That was the most proud I was of that Haas team all year

it was making shahed drone parts I take it

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Thanks Ants posted:

If anybody was going to get Hugo Boss sponsorship it would be a Helmut Marko team

I think I get this joke

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

tony quidtana posted:

I don't think you guys appreciate the amount of work I'm putting in here, night after night, for hours on end, furiously jerking it on only fans. Just so I can build up some sort of tolerance and don't have a premature ejaculation while watching Michael Mann's Ferrari.

The movie is gonna crash within the first ten minutes, I'm sure.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

FakeBlood posted:

Apparently we may learn the name of AlphaTauri and Sauber for the 2024 season today? I think Sauber will just revert to Sauber until Audi officially enters but AT is more open-ended. Weren't they supposed to be the Hugo Boss Bulls or whatever?

Hugo Boss Bulls Racing was the rumor yes, it's a terrible name and I hope it's true.
Signs point to <Sponsor name> Racing Bulls though.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The pit crew uniforms would be very sharp though

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Ey tone you give this guy a haas cnc machine he will try and gently caress it

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
this popped into my youtube recs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0UtgsM0wM

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos
https://youtu.be/icWxeeEdjZ0?si=OOVNSvlrmHFGMzBt

They need to do this more. Maybe get rid of all street circuits and use this format.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Zedd posted:

Hugo Boss Bulls Racing was the rumor yes, it's a terrible name and I hope it's true.
Signs point to <Sponsor name> Racing Bulls though.

Bring back Super Aguri (Cucumber) Racing!

The best team!

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

tony quidtana posted:

I don't think you guys appreciate the amount of work I'm putting in here

You’re right, we don’t appreciate it

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Thanks Ants posted:

They used to be a Mercedes sponsor. The FIA should be looking into this.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hugo Boss? More like Hugo from Lost, a character I completely forgot about until right now

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

They used to be a Mercedes sponsor. The FIA should be looking into this.

They were with McLaren for a very long time as well.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

hifi posted:

Ey tone you give this guy a haas cnc machine he will try and gently caress it

will a HAAS machine make me a Senna McLaren diecast that actually says Marlboro on it bc its my white whale at this point and brother call me ishmael

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Hugo Boss? More like Hugo from Lost, a character I completely forgot about until right now

That show owned and got a poo poo rep for its ending but it was some loving A-tier television considering it was broadcast on loving ABC

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

tony quidtana posted:

That show owned and got a poo poo rep for its ending but it was some loving A-tier television considering it was broadcast on loving ABC

To be fair, spending six years laying the groundwork for extremely detailed mysteries and then being like "uh uhhh it's about the characters" is lame as hell. Desmond is cool as hell tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

After watching The Leftovers and that weird Watchman thing I'm pretty comfortable blaming JJ Abrams for all the faults Lost has and just giving anything Lindelof does a blank cheque