Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Kloaked00 posted:

It's also hard on the defense when they're on the field for so goddamn long during a game. Offense has been absolute poo poo today

I'm talking about the last few weeks

It should be worth noting as well the Lions have had a pudding soft schedule which doesn't bode well either. I think the top concern is Goff who for the past few weeks has just not looked at all like the guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
Can we all just get along and say both sides of the ball have underperformed? The offense stands out because we expect the defense to underperform

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Comfortador posted:

Can we all just get along and say both sides of the ball have underperformed? The offense stands out because we expect the defense to underperform

There's definitely blame to go around, that's for sure.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I only want to see Monty lined up for the rest of this game

You're getting your wish

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The drama of NFL fans drives me nuts every week. When we win we're going to the Super Bowl, when we lose they should fold the franchise. Get a grip.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
jesus bears, get a stop

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

this team sucks and has benefited from a very easy schedule

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

MikeCrotch posted:

You're getting your wish

Ben Johnson has been huffing his own farts and someone gave him an oxygen tank

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Henchman of Santa posted:

The drama of NFL fans drives me nuts every week. When we win we're going to the Super Bowl, when we lose they should fold the franchise. Get a grip.

If you are a lions fan you absolutely should be concerned. When is the last time you looked good. Five weeks ago?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

The highest highs, the lowest lows

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Dexter gets a sack! I like this kid a lot.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
LETS loving GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Dexo posted:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

CharlestheHammer posted:

If you are a lions fan you absolutely should be concerned. When is the last time you looked good. Five weeks ago?

I have been all week.

Broncos is a 50/50
Cowboys loss
Vikings maybe we split 1/1 if we're lucky

We could truly end up the season with only one more win

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

One of these teams is 9-3(4) lol.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Lions did score 17 points in 3 minutes last time tbf.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Dexo posted:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'm surprised St. Brown didn't catch that, but that was also a bad pass. OK, I no longer believe the Lions will win this game.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
And with an Amon-Ra drop that's the end of this game.

Man, that is really disappointing and frustrating. The offense has too much talent to perform this inconsistently week after week.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

CharlestheHammer posted:

We have not looked right since Baltimore handed us our rear end.

We're right to be pissed. This is not the "Same old Lions" so Skillson can eat a dick, but there are visible talent issues and coaching when we need it at the most is a coin flip.

Comfortador fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Dec 10, 2023

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Poles draft picks are showing out, and Eberflus's defense looks legit the moment they have anyone who can force the offensive line to have to think about blocking.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

I am concerned, but I'm also not a loving baby about it and the only thing that matters is winning, not winning pretty. They're about to be 9-4. It's not worth acting like that means they'll be 9-8.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Personally I think it was a mistake for every Lions player to have coated their hands in grease. I wouldnt have done that.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kloaked00 posted:

I have been all week.

Broncos is a 50/50
Cowboys loss
Vikings maybe we split 1/1 if we're lucky

We could truly end up the season with only one more win

Yeah with the Broncos looking like a real team that plays football this is a horrible time to be struggling

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Getsy please just end this loving game with a TD.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Acebuckeye13 posted:

And with an Amon-Ra drop that's the end of this game.

Man, that is really disappointing and frustrating. The offense has too much talent to perform this inconsistently week after week.

The inconsistency is Goff

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

I am concerned, but I'm also not a loving baby about it and the only thing that matters is winning, not winning pretty. They're about to be 9-4. It's not worth acting like that means they'll be 9-8.

We finally have an opportunity to look beyond the regular season, and we're not built to do anything. We were a LOCK to win the division, do we still do it? If we limp into it.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

even if we get the playoffs we will get destroyed lol

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Counterpoint: my fraud-rear end team won 13 times last year and then immediately jobbed to daniel jones

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Every team left on their schedule looks, and has all year looked, better than the one they just got blown out by

Their competition for the division title, who has been having the reverse run, is entering the easiest part of their schedule, including an Xmas Eve game against a one-win team

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MediaPlayerClassic posted:

Counterpoint: my fraud-rear end team won 13 times last year and then immediately jobbed to daniel jones

People in here are acting like we won't even be able to do that.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Packers coming for the division title

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?
Sure would be nice if we had all.3 timeouts. Dan Cambell has loving sucked as a coach today.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
A disappointing playoff exit would make this a top 5 season of my lifetime

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Montez Sweat was a great pick up

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

This is just really sad

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Wow I miss our line.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Goff got fuckin pancaked on that pick

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Stop intercepting the ball on 4th down bears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
DA loving BEARS BABY