Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Grok uses that “well, well, well, where do I even begin with this one” line constantly and it’s annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin

priznat posted:

Grok uses that “well, well, well, where do I even begin with this one” line constantly and it’s annoying.

You just don't get Comedy.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

priznat posted:

Well let's break it down.

Firstly,

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

PoPcornTG posted:

You just don't get Comedy.

It’s true I find the smartest man alive profoundly unfunny so there must be wrong with my comedy sense :sigh:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I mean it's literally the only thing that makes it different from any other chatbot. Because it isn't a real chatbot.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

It’s just funny there is zero variety in its sassy responses. It’s all the same stuff, it’s pretty obvious and it has only been a few weeks! lol

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Look, you have to agree that, depending on the context, calling for the genocide of Jews is totally acceptable and in fact good.

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
Where do I get some of these Tampons for Men?

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

drat that world sounds way crazier than reality where none of that poo poo exists

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

PoPcornTG posted:

Where do I get some of these Tampons for Men?

All tampons are for men

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gonna advertise tampons for men on X, the everything App.

Call them "Manpons"

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

redshirt posted:

Call them "Manpons"

Literally an old Adam Corolla man show sketch

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

redshirt posted:

Call them "Manpons"

Call them 'Elons'.

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
I don't want to accidently buy tampons for women and look like a fool.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

CBD Corndog posted:

drat that world sounds way crazier than reality where none of that poo poo exists

Poop maps and organized smash & grab thefts definitely exist, but the world isn’t “full of” them or any of the other poo poo that paranoid lunatic is describing.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
what is a poop map

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
I’m so lost on that one, it’s okay to call for the genocide of jews if:
a) It’s in the context of other right wing conspiracy theories?
b) Jews caused all these problems, both real and imagined?
c) The world is full of other stuff I don’t like or understand?
d) The rest of ‘my side’ is supporting the guy making the call to genocide and I don’t want to be left behind?

I’m generally across the stupid poo poo from these threads but “poop maps” isn’t ringing a bell?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
the internet is a poop map and "X" marks the spot

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hammerite posted:

what is a poop map

A joke app where you can anonymously report where you find poop on the street, obviously from filthy lazy fentanyl-sucking homeless scum in liberal cities.

Right wingers take them at face value and ron desantis pulled a screenshot out as a prop at a recent debate against Gavin Newsom as a sick burn attempt on California and everybody laughed at him

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

priznat posted:

At least they didn't make grok sound like the 2am chili comic

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Hammerite posted:

what is a poop map

https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=112036

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Hazo posted:

A joke app where you can anonymously report where you find poop on the street, obviously from filthy lazy fentanyl-sucking homeless scum in liberal cities.

Right wingers take them at face value and ron desantis pulled a screenshot out as a prop at a recent debate against Gavin Newsom as a sick burn attempt on California and everybody laughed at him

that's somewhat funny, but less funny than I was hoping. maybe a 3/10

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Hammerite posted:

I think it's a 2

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

this on the other hand is funnier than i can cope with. dial it back pls

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the only possible way you could have been offended by alex jones is if you were really emotionally invested in 9/11 not being a criminal conspiracy by the globalists. he was a loving sideshow right up until he began mobilising his viewerbase into directly harassing people for threatening their freedoms as crisis actors instead of just having his audience to shill his dvds at the local parking lot.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hammerite posted:

Sorry, I’m just the messenger

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Avirosb posted:

Call them 'Elons'.

Fellas, do not let Elons near your taint.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Just thought I'd check

Nope. Doesn't look like it

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

In 2002, I was a young person capable of seeing good in the world and ready to defend it. 21 years later, I'm a crotchety old gently caress who can only derive satisfaction from hating things. Welcome back, Alex Jones!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1733950440285331711?s=20

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

FlamingLiberal posted:

Musk may have lost Disney, but thankfully he has quality advertisers like this now

https://twitter.com/no_goblins/status/1733868891703500838?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

What do you want to bet that's actually fake and was made by some chud to validate their fears of "sperm jacking"?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1733917469335572626?s=20

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Dec 11, 2023

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Hazo posted:

Look, you have to agree that, depending on the context, calling for the genocide of Jews is totally acceptable and in fact good.

Alex Jones is bad but what about $30 5 Guys hamburgers?

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

Five hours up, four million views (alledgedly).

Simply amazing.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Viscous Soda posted:

What do you want to bet that's actually fake and was made by some chud to validate their fears of "sperm jacking"?

100% this.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I sperm jacked twice today

edit: I'm being told that doesn't mean what I thought

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
What in the Nine Hells is a poop map?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hazo posted:

It's funny because the only time the general public learned about what a poop map was was when Ron DeStantis flashed one on live television trying to own Gavin Newsom, nobody's thought about a migrant caravan since 2020, the "organized retail theft" thing was just admitted to be a lie and retracted by the commerce group that first published it literally this week, and all age drag shows are thing that exist only in these people's heads. And I guess calling out the IDF and the Israeli government's genocide in Gaza = calls for the extermination of Jews somehow...?

Lammasu posted:

A map of where the poop goes in your city? I dunno. I just remember Ronny Deez whipping one out of his pocket and flashing it at the camera so it just looked like he'd smeared poo poo over a map of San Francisco for some reason and Newsom just started laughing at him for it.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

there actually was organized theft going on at walgreens in sf, but it was walgreens stealing wages from its employees, which is not quite the narrative the right wants to hear about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Lammasu posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=224679