Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the Cowboys or...
Boil 'em
Bake 'em
mash 'em
stick 'em in a stew
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Space Jam posted:

extracurricular :doink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
That's :doink: is Plano Senior High class of 2013 excellence

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

:doink:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Aubrey mvp for giving us the doinks on kickoffs. He knows what the fans want

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Crescent Wrench posted:

I'd prefer he died while the Cowboys were being blown out.

This is the way

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Ah but was it a discount double doink?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

are we starting to see the after effects of philly's extended playoff run? i think tirico and collinsworth are right that they just look tired.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

biceps crimes posted:

Aubrey mvp for giving us the doinks on kickoffs. He knows what the fans want

Justin Tucker would be proud.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
same old sorry rear end eagles

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do the push tush

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Cavauro posted:

do the push tush

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Are the Eagles frauds?

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Oof eagles I say. Oof eagles.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Eagles is cooked.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
They should rip out Fat Mike's appendix more often!

iPhone Money
Nov 4, 2009
Shaq chose, poorly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

iPhone Money posted:

Shaq chose, poorly.

Good

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

iPhone Money posted:

Shaq chose, poorly.
he’s fitting in though

Nothing but loser play

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

starting to be less mad at fat Mike

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

abelwingnut posted:

are we starting to see the after effects of philly's extended playoff run? i think tirico and collinsworth are right that they just look tired.

Football has one of the most extensive off seasons. The problem really is that the D is not as good as last year, especially at the linebacker level and their turnover luck has shifted.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

biceps crimes posted:

starting to be less mad at fat Mike

Yeah I was bummed when they got rid of Moore but I like what I see

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

abelwingnut posted:

They're simply not as good as last season especially on defense but their schedule has been rough, last 4 have been @KC, BUF, SF, and now this. Also the Niners and Cowboys both had an extra few days rest. It's a brutal stretch

iPhone Money
Nov 4, 2009

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Yeah I was bummed when they got rid of Moore but I like what I see

Moore is showing his rear end inL.A.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol i didnt know about the Mahomes Meltdown

this pleases me greatly

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Would like to point out all the morons crying about eagles fans saying our team is poo poo and awful as though we were spoiled brats when the reality was that we were loving right and this team sucks poo poo out loud.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

They're simply not as good as last season especially on defense but their schedule has been rough, last 4 have been @KC, BUF, SF, and now this. Also the Niners and Cowboys both had an extra few days rest. It's a brutal stretch

I feel like I was among the many saying "man, if we go 2-2 out of that stretch that's a win," but it feels pretty bad when it's back-to-back shellackings by the Niners and the Cowboys like this.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

chiefs whining about a dude lined up two yards past the line of scrimmage soothes my soul somewhat

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I love the Chiefs crying so much.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lmao: Patruck & Andy bitching about the call in the post-game press conference.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol at Mahomes whining about that like it wasn't clear as day

not even a judgement call

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

meltdown mahomes has a nice ring to it

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
If the eagles don’t feel like making it a game I’m hoping for some tasty clownball at least

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Mahomes whining about the refs deciding games :ironicat:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
that is just rich

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
So glad the Giants got rid of that bust bum Toney.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

i mean i wanted the kelce touchdown to count because it was a cool play, but it was a legit flag ya babies

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I didn't see the Chiefs game, what was the call they're bitching about?

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Now that it's halftime I have to ask: what season did eagles cowboys not have a Sunday night game? Trico was quite high on the fact that this has occurred 17/18 years.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Man, gently caress the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Crescent Wrench posted:

I didn't see the Chiefs game, what was the call they're bitching about?
Toney very clearly lined up offsides on a play that would've given them the lead late but was called back and they're bitching because reasons