Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I honestly think if it wasn't for my Dad, I'd be totally checked out on this season. But one of our big bonds is through football, and talking to each other after every game whether we're just ranting or bitching, is kinda comforting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I thought we won a ring without Tyreek

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

a neat cape posted:

I honestly think if it wasn't for my Dad, I'd be totally checked out on this season. But one of our big bonds is through football, and talking to each other after every game whether we're just ranting or bitching, is kinda comforting

you could try replacing football with aliens/UAPs, that's usually a solid Dad bet

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Fat Jesus posted:

I thought we won a ring without Tyreek

Hey I mentioned this in my screed :mad: It worked and chiefs fans will have that season to treasure forever

But as soon as Kelce wasn’t able to play at an MVP level the plan started to unravel

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I mean, they knew Kelce was turning 34. Anytime you're hinging your core group of pass catchers on a dude over the age of 30 you're asking for trouble.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I knew this sounded familiar lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I was formulating a post and realized I have no idea what the LA stadium is called

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nosre posted:

I knew this sounded familiar lol

Lmao

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

sharknado slashfic posted:

I was formulating a post and realized I have no idea what the LA stadium is called

SoFi

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Confirmed : Patrick Mahomes is a crybaby bitch.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

it just keeps going. incredible meltdown. legendary even

https://twitter.com/McKenzieMNelson/status/1734017807107407928

Biiiiiiiiitch. You're a bitch. Your coach is a bitch. You are the Kansas City Bitches.

Edit : bitch

WalletBeef fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Dec 11, 2023

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

it just keeps going. incredible meltdown. legendary even

https://twitter.com/McKenzieMNelson/status/1734017807107407928

It’s about ethics in hall of fame voting.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Imagine losing a game 3-0 and still not being the most embarrassing team in your own division.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Maybe Andey ate all of Pattys nuggies and he was sad ....

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I fell asleep in the first quarter with the Raiders and Vikings tied 0-0

I woke up with 3 minutes left in the game with the game tied 0-0

I thought that perhaps I was still half asleep and my eyes/brain were malfunctioning so I concentrated really hard to make sure this was reality and after some reflection, I sure was happy I slept through that poo poo show of a football game

Now back to Mahomes being a spoiled loving whiney bitch made crybaby

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Puka Nacua had the coolest catch I’ve ever seen in person yesterday. He’s really awesome, how the hell did he fall so far?

Also talk about threading the needle by Stafford

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1733954182577574140#m

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol none of that game is on the refs. Chiefs shooting themselves in the dick after their “rebuilding year” Super Bowl is a twist I think all long time fans have been psychologically prepared for.

But apparently not Pat.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Chiefs very much primed for a "No One Believes In Us" press conference.

Also lol that the Cowboys curbstomped the Eagles in primetime and literally no posts in the aftermath thread about it.

Diva Cupcake fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Dec 11, 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I am happy for the Dallas Cowboys

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

I am happy for the Dallas Cowboys

Mods??

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Also lol that the Cowboys curbstomped the Eagles in primetime and literally no posts in the aftermath thread about it.

I understand that the Philly fans are in shock after the last two weeks and may be too psychologically busted up to post but I’m surprised no Dallas fan wants to chirp. Have they truly been broken down by decades of mediocrity?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Being happy for the Cowboys is some real sicko poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Diva Cupcake posted:

All the cowboys and eagles fans are posting about it in the NFCE thread. No one else wants to talk about it except to say "gently caress the cowboys."

I missed the game last night and tuned in with 5 minutes left. Looked like a great win. I need to see highlights.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Also lol that the Cowboy's curbstomped the Eagles in primetime and literally no posts in the aftermath thread about it.

Cowboys fans are too busy gloating in the NFCE thread, Eagles fans are completely unsurprised, and the rest of us seem to be very much :shrug: about the game

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Since you asked, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRtKGcKHJww&t=25s

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jasonkirk_fyi/status/1734209647806951573?s=46

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Toney looks to have been lined up offside two snaps before the lateral play (at 1:54) which wasn't called.

Mexican Radio fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 11, 2023

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?

it looks legal because this is a photoshop that's moved toney backwards. in the real play, his back foot is on the 50 yard line.

e: lol i'm an idiot

Mexican Radio fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 11, 2023

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Mexican Radio posted:

it looks legal because this is a photoshop that's moved toney backwards. in the real play, his back foot is on the 50 yard line.

It is indeed a Photoshop but you might want to take a closer look.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Mahomes venting his frustration with his receivers on the refs is hilarious and obvious. Everyone knows he's not really mad at the refs, but it was still funny to see him melt down on camera.

Him complaining about the refs to Josh Allen after is icing on the cake lol

So much for Mahomes being the consummate professional of the NFL

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
How are Giants fans feeling watching Toney to this to someone else's team?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Mexican Radio posted:

:thejoke:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that isn't the joke

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mahomes wasn’t completely monotone and coach speak and everyone celebrates like he hasn’t repeatedly beat their asses for the last half decade.

I hope Mahomes puts his soap in a sock and beats Toney with it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

How are Giants fans feeling watching Toney to this to someone else's team?

Meh?

Dude had like 6 or 7 total, non-consecutive quarters of good football for the Giants and was otherwise hurt or not on the field. He’s like a step above Kenny Golliday, or going back a bit, Brandon Marshall, in the “Oh yeah, they were on the Giants at one point” receiver rankings.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
For anyone that hasn't noticed yet, in that image above there are only 10 chiefs to the right of the defense.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think it’s because he was a total head case and still trolls giants fans.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Mahomes wasn’t completely monotone and coach speak and everyone celebrates like he hasn’t repeatedly beat their asses for the last half decade.

I hope Mahomes puts his soap in a sock and beats Toney with it

He was being a tremendous baby about a no-brainer call from the officials and said it was in service of protecting Travis Kelce's legacy. It's funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nvm don't want to argue about hilarious poo poo. sorry about this. patrick rules

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Dec 11, 2023