Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Did you say it?

His brother did which now reminds me of one more Ben Dreyfuss story that I sometimes try and block out. So my old roommate, Harry Dreyfuss, popped up a few years ago as one of Kevin Spacey's #MeToo accusers - basically Kevin Spacey had groped and fondled Harry in front of Richard Dreyfuss in London but like out of sight of him, you can find the story here:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/harrydreyfuss2/actor-harry-dreyfuss-when-i-was-18-kevin-spacey-groped-me

The part that ISNT mentioned in the article above is that after Ben found out that Kevin Spacey had groped his brother Harry against his will, he was furious, but not for the reason you would think. No, Ben was furious that Kevin Spacey would have wanted to grope and try and gently caress Harry over him since Ben had seen Kevin Spacey the week before in London when he was also visiting his dad and Kevin Spacey at no point tried to fondle his dick.

I guess in order to prove a point Ben flew back to London for the premier of the play Kevin Spacey and Richard Dreyfuss were putting on and spent the whole after-party hitting on Kevin Spacey and trying to get the guy to like try and gently caress him just so Harry wouldn't be able to have this over him in the future (in Ben's mind this was something Harry could brag about to him.) This did not work and a very drunk Ben was taken aside by somebody and asked to leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Androies posted:

His brother did which now reminds me of one more Ben Dreyfuss story that I sometimes try and block out. So my old roommate, Harry Dreyfuss, popped up a few years ago as one of Kevin Spacey's #MeToo accusers - basically Kevin Spacey had groped and fondled Harry in front of Richard Dreyfuss in London but like out of sight of him, you can find the story here:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/harrydreyfuss2/actor-harry-dreyfuss-when-i-was-18-kevin-spacey-groped-me

The part that ISNT mentioned in the article above is that after Ben found out that Kevin Spacey had groped his brother Harry against his will, he was furious, but not for the reason you would think. No, Ben was furious that Kevin Spacey would have wanted to grope and try and gently caress Harry over him since Ben had seen Kevin Spacey the week before in London when he was also visiting his dad and Kevin Spacey at no point tried to fondle his dick.

I guess in order to prove a point Ben flew back to London for the premier of the play Kevin Spacey and Richard Dreyfuss were putting on and spent the whole after-party hitting on Kevin Spacey and trying to get the guy to like try and gently caress him just so Harry wouldn't be able to have this over him in the future (in Ben's mind this was something Harry could brag about to him.) This did not work and a very drunk Ben was taken aside by somebody and asked to leave.

I saw this episode of It’s Always Sunny - Charlie Gets Molested. Very funny that you encountered it in real life.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Androies posted:

why'd you hang with so many Hollywood sickos 👁️

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Androies posted:

sending this to CDAN

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

For once, I must call the police on someone other than just Granos .

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://x.com/ByYourLogic/status/1734007356860858833?s=20

https://x.com/ByYourLogic/status/1734011206879617188?s=20

lmbo

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it would be better if it was hair.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

hmm starting a theory about why Felix pronounces some words weird

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

crepeface posted:

hmm starting a theory about why Felix pronounces some words weird

Felix is a gray ælien who learned English by intercepting TV/radio waves beamed at his ship.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

space uncle posted:

gray ælien

Whatever happened to that guy anyway

Literally
Jul 2, 2009

didn't he die or am i thinking of treebro?

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

lmao at the whole exchange

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Incredible

Literally
Jul 2, 2009

The song is based on 'Johnny got his gun' the dude got it a little worse than losing his hair.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Sure, but have you seen James Hetfield in that era?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

how in gods name could he hear "hair". Its a 2 syllable word and hetfield even draws it out, pronouncing it "heaaar-ing"

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

It’s long hair.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

how in gods name could he hear "hair". Its a 2 syllable word and hetfield even draws it out, pronouncing it "heaaar-ing"

taken my hairline

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
or taken my hair and

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

so that's why they cut their hair

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Also, it’s landmine not landline

A landline taking his hair makes even less sense

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Everyone in Metallica is rich enough to afford adrenochrome. Using a landline activates the balding code in the vaccine microchip, getting around the 5G protection adrenochrome provides.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I always thought Elvis was saying "suck me, suck me very dick"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i say swears online posted:

Those are the correct words.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god

https://twitter.com/metzgov/status/1734247930087845966

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm definitely interested (toilet flushing sound)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Hillary speed run

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Bernie wouldn't have been a good president anyway seeing at how he still really hasn't called for a cease fire. And personally the team he had around him was much more damaging than the supporters. I will say anecdotally that a lot of Warren supporters in Texas were definitely alienated from my experiences door knocking for Bernie. A lot of them were definitely libbed up but they also didn't like the notion of Bernie bros. It is what it is

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

i say swears online posted:

That’s disrespectful

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Bernie wouldn't have been a good president anyway seeing at how he still really hasn't called for a cease fire. And personally the team he had around him was much more damaging than the supporters. I will say anecdotally that a lot of Warren supporters in Texas were definitely alienated from my experiences door knocking for Bernie. A lot of them were definitely libbed up but they also didn't like the notion of Bernie bros. It is what it is

bernie was the last chance we had to do even the most bare minimum action to lessen the impacts of climate change. when he lost it basically baked in 4C of change. If trump wins, MAYBE a dem good on the climate can win in 2028, but lets be real, it will be 2032 before a dem is in office again.

bernie losing was the final unambiguous commitment to massive global climate change and still nothing will be done of consequence until the 2030s at the earliest.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

JosefStalinator posted:

https://x.com/ambercrollo/status/1733507240601202994?s=20

Heavily implying Chris was either with or podding/communicating with Matt when it went down. Or at least had something scheduled matt didn't show for

Anber Crollo sounds like the Barfsack Ocrumbonization of Amber Rollo

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Has it been so long now that we're going to act like Bernie Bros were a real phenomenon

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Jackie D posted:

Has it been so long now that we're going to act like Bernie Bros were a real phenomenon

I served as a bernie bro, two tours

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
there was one real Bernie Bro and he was a goon.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Some of us were Bernie bros, but all of us... all of us were Bernie brothers.

Cosmik Slop fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Dec 12, 2023

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Jackie D posted:

It's real insofar as being a really annoying type of guy online who is super into Bernie was a thing. It did not actually have an effect on anything in the real world.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Jackie D posted:

taint runner was a real person

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I, for one, promise all my misogyny at that time was apolitical

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cael posted:

I, for one, promise all my misogyny at that time was apolitical

all mine was offline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i wasn't misogynistic at all during that period (I am now tho)