Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

Easton Stick season baybeeeee

https://twitter.com/jordanloperena/status/1733979963743727967?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

LiquidFriend posted:

Finally we've reached the moment where Patrick joins the nWo. Now to figure out if went with the black and white or will be rolling with the wolfpac.

He will never be cool enough to be Wolfpac

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Black Sunshine posted:

I really hate that I'm rooting for the Broncos at this point but a team that lost by 50 points in week 3 actually winning the division and knocking the Chiefs back down to earth would be some incredible comedy and I'm all for it.

Mahomes became the biggest loving baby in NFL history yesterday so that was really great. Imagine being afraid to call out other players mistakes to the extent that you whine on national television multiple times about something that was such a blatantly obvious and legitimate penalty that even a child just learning the game could see it was legit, lol.
That's what's tough for me right now, because I don't believe in the Broncos in the slightest, but these Chiefs tears are so delicious it's making me want to have hope.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Denver is a great city everyone should move there and drive up the price of homes even more so you can stick it to the people that put "NATIVE" on their Colorado license plates.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
You know what, I’m going all-in on the Broncos taking the division just because it’s hilarious and proves this whole loving division is cursed.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I'm a fan of division solidarity against the Chiefs and hope it continues even beyond the after Mahomes wasteland that the team will turn into.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

the only division solidarity is gently caress the Raiders

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

kiimo posted:

:hmmyes:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/dangerusswilson/status/1734312140792877406?s=46

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I smell what the Russ is cooking

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

kiimo posted:

Nope go Raiders this week

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Even the Raiders fans are hoping they will lose and get a better chance at a QB

edit oh you want the same thing

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

Even the Raiders fans are hoping they will lose and get a better chance at a QB

edit oh you want the same thing

I don't want a chance at a QB no

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

you want a better draft pick since winning games at this point is going backwards

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

you want a better draft pick since winning games at this point is going backwards

I know what you mean, lol. Just a joke

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

kiimo posted:

Says the new Patriots

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Four more Super Bowls comin! and here I thought we were toast

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Having any particular dedication to loathing the Raiders is just confusing to me at this point

A near complete comedy of failure for 2 decades now, with the briefest blip of potential that still ended in comical disaster, and the run of success just before that also ending in complete embarrassment

Exactly how old do you have to be to even feel bothered or threatened by their presence

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

If you were watching football in the 90s and then you know FTR

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Watching your players get injured by cheap shots for three decades will do that to you

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

solarjetman posted:

They'd be a lot better if they had a reasonably good receiver to line up across from Sutton - Jeudy is still unreliable, Mims is still mostly playing like a rookie, and the other guys are just mediocre athletes.

Our WR1 and WR2 are Sutton’s right and left arms, respectively.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

waffle enthusiast posted:

Our WR1 and WR2 are Sutton’s right and left arms, respectively.

and WR3 is Perine

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The337th posted:

Having any particular dedication to loathing the Raiders is just confusing to me at this point

A near complete comedy of failure for 2 decades now, with the briefest blip of potential that still ended in comical disaster, and the run of success just before that also ending in complete embarrassment

Exactly how old do you have to be to even feel bothered or threatened by their presence

Raider Fans

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Raider Fans

You've admitted that you know quite a few decent ones. We're not all scumbags!

Just like most sports fans, the majority are just whatever, some are good people and some are trashcan assholes making everyone else look bad by association. Except Chiefs fans, most of them are just straight up racists.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Raidists

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

You've admitted that you know quite a few decent ones. We're not all scumbags!

Just like most sports fans, the majority are just whatever, some are good people and some are trashcan assholes making everyone else look bad by association. Except Chiefs fans, most of them are just straight up racists.

Oh I'm just referring to most of the fanbase, not the ones I can single out. Yall are fine except Blitz

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

gently caress Denver

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

can't really disagree with the Raiders fans callout, fair enough shot there

the handful of Raiders games I've been to were all away games against the Titans and more than one of them involved happening to sit close enough to some other random Raiders fan who was determined to show their rear end the whole time

I don't think I made it past 05-06ish before abandoning all Raiders specific boards and never looking back, our resident gimmick poster here has nothing on a forum full of people deluding themselves into every single late stage Al Davis coaching/roster decision actually being brilliant

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Black Sunshine posted:

:agreed:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1734620997125378276?s=46

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Heal up Herbie

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

The337th posted:

can't really disagree with the Raiders fans callout, fair enough shot there

the handful of Raiders games I've been to were all away games against the Titans and more than one of them involved happening to sit close enough to some other random Raiders fan who was determined to show their rear end the whole time

I don't think I made it past 05-06ish before abandoning all Raiders specific boards and never looking back, our resident gimmick poster here has nothing on a forum full of people deluding themselves into every single late stage Al Davis coaching/roster decision actually being brilliant

I've literally never had an issue at any football games I've been to except for a Bear's fan getting handsy.

I feel like most people just are happy to watch some football and have a good time at stadiums.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

MrLogan posted:

I've literally never had an issue at any football games I've been to except for a Bear's fan getting handsy.

I feel like most people just are happy to watch some football and have a good time at stadiums.
Spoken like someone who does not sit in the upper deck.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

The worst Raider fan experience I was alluding to was a random dude who ended up a couple seats away from me in the 6th row around the 35-40 yard line in Nashville

Dude was drunk before kickoff and trying to hit on someone's wife in the next row down, before eventually spilling a beer all over the backs of their seats, also just showed his rear end the whole time by incoherently cheering and talking poo poo no matter what just happened on the field

Extra embarrassing when me and the other person I was with were next to him, so it looked like a trio of Raiders fans there as a group, especially when this idiot was trying to high five us after every play

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

LiquidFriend posted:

Spoken like someone who does not sit in the upper deck.

I usually try and get Row 1 in the upper deck of whatever stadium I visit. You get a really good view.

When I visited First Energy, I sat in Row 1 in the end zone and you couldn't see anything when the ball was on the other side of the field.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Worst I saw was some Chargers fan saying he was going to "get us touched" during that monsoon MNF opener. Not real sure why.

I don't really attribute it to any fan base. Just rando dumb drunks in the upper seats.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Aside from a drunk rear end in a top hat running his mouth in Cleveland, I haven't really had a bad experience at any games aside from whoever I want to see win actually loses most of the time.

Literally the only time the team I was rooting for won the game was in 1994 when the Browns beat the poo poo out of the Oilers in Cleveland.

Eventually got tired of wasting my money and also "gently caress the NFL" in general.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The only time I've seen any sort of anger or fight was at a Panthers@49ers game where a guy in a Falcons jersey thought my Panthers fan buddy was cheering too loudly so of course he had to throw a fist (and missed, and then fell down several rows of stands).

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
here's the highlight of TNF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012