Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
i hope he does a dark urges playthrough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Leal posted:

i hope he does a dark urges playthrough

darkurgephil

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

per your demands its baldurs gate 3

peer pressure ftw

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

per your demands its baldurs gate 3

he's risking losing audience interest over time, and he's let us know many times, but the man cares about putting on a good show.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
How long did he play Div2? He was kicking and screaming the whole time however long it was.

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

American McGay posted:

How long did he play Div2? He was kicking and screaming the whole time however long it was.

lol dont remember this

----------------

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Wormskull posted:

All burg and no mayo makes Big Mac hard to enjoy.
All burg and no mayo makes Big Mac har d to enjoy.
 All burg and no mayo makes Bg Mac hard to enjoy .

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

This is going to be an all-timer playthrough when he’s already talking to his viewers like in the start of this video days before even starting it: https://youtu.be/X36Rr1PM2KA?si=wYWjxt5H5cLOx9qh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck posted:

This is going to be an all-timer playthrough when he’s already talking to his viewers like in the start of this video days before even starting it: https://youtu.be/X36Rr1PM2KA?si=wYWjxt5H5cLOx9qh

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Nutmeg posted:

he's risking losing audience interest over time, and he's let us know many times, but the man cares about putting on a good show.

He's the modern P.T. Barnum

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Transactions posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Philly Wonka.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the everlasting noobstomper

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

there's a detractor born every minute

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fire alarm blaring the entire tour of the factory

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*seeing a oompa loompa fall into an industrial taffy ribbon cutter* Oh my Gaaaahd ahahahahahaHAHAHA HAHAHA AAAH AHH AH AH AH AH AH oh my Gahd they are so loving stupid man. Come ahn.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DunkelSeidePhil: Mein gahhtt lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*seeing a oompa loompa fall into an industrial taffy ribbon cutter* Oh my Gaaaahd ahahahahahaHAHAHA HAHAHA AAAH AHH AH AH AH AH AH oh my Gahd they are so loving stupid man. Come ahn.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the whole "you lose" speech at the end only he's completely serious and you leave with nothing

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah! posted:

fire alarm blaring the entire tour of the factory

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the whole "you lose" speech at the end only he's completely serious and you leave with nothing

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What the hell he was lying in bed a minute ago and now he’s up dancing? This grandpa is so bugged ackackackack

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

going full I. Ching breakdown upon discovering the kid addicted to television is named Mike Teavee

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Phil making up his own scat and penis and crass sex act-themed lyrics and singing beautifully over the oompa loompas' songs and laughing his head off. Doing chinese voices mocking them and poo poo. lol. What a treasure.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been in the back catalogs lately and the era where he brings in Michael Jackson singing all the time and calling video game characters "puss" is cracking me up and very inspiring. Plus I would argue he has a talent for parody and can genuinely sing. So tight lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Primo kantent back there ladies and germs. Primo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I been in the back catalogs lately and the era where he brings in Michael Jackson singing all the time and calling video game characters "puss" is cracking me up and very inspiring. Plus I would argue he has a talent for parody and can genuinely sing. So tight lmao.

lol pls link a brother up

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Come with me
And you'll see
A world of lag abomination

Playing there
You will see
How unfair it is to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010