Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i just trained grok on nothing but ian miles cheong posts and something is terribly wrong with the algorithm because it immediately got laid

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1734314395017359624?t=GHDn43D3RXV1vxYY343Rlg&s=19

Elon Musk looking at the debts being called in on his business already worth 30 billion less than he paid for it.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
elong morsk

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

this was a weird post...

cumpantry has issued a correction as of 23:53 on Mar 6, 2024

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/AGAndrewBailey/status/1734283515007480188?t=QsoK977nyXPAbNDT3_vtvw&s=19

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Lmao jus wasting tax payer money on this bullshit

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

woah there's a trump thread?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/SpacePatrolLulu/status/1734327720698405194?t=YKrFKE8oSI9cjaRExGpEnQ&s=19

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i can’t believe media matters did an inauthentic activity and became the federal government to restrict free speech ($8/month, basic tier) on the X platform (formerly known as Twitter)

concerning

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

they have to write “X, formerly known as Twitter” else everyone will think it’s a placeholder

genius

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Maybe I’ve done too much brief writing in my life but I see nothing wrong with that paragraph. what am I missing?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/nandoodles/status/1734099458697171354?t=sewHXrPOa05LgAdoXBkGLw&s=19

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Saltpowered posted:

Maybe I’ve done too much brief writing in my life but I see nothing wrong with that paragraph. what am I missing?

they cited a source in their phd!

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
The people voted Nandini..

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

you won't care

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

This is the dumbest poo poo possible

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Saltpowered posted:

Same, she does cite the article initially and mentioned Said authors in the second sentence. I haven't written a research paper in about 10 years but that seems to be an accurate citation of an article if I've ever seen it, at least in the way in which it is shown on this stupid tweet.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Saltpowered posted:

at worst they did a lazy job paraphrasing. taking the worst interpretation one could argue those sections should just have been a quote and that by only having the cite there it looks like the writer is "hiding" quotes where it would be expected that they were rewording the passage.

its still not plagiarism and no one gives a poo poo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"Trezor"

:laugh:

...just shut it down if your name is Trezor

...nevermind that's a bad idea, Trevor is good and lenon is for thw hen

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

The only decent advertiser is asus in that image because all the rest fled.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
Advertisers, I don't know her! It's @RealAlexJones time!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Msuk

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Things are going great on X, the Everything App

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
stop posting the JO joggers! i've already ordered them three times!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Shrecknet posted:

lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why didn't I think of that

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
do ytou ever feel like regular pants are just too difficult in which to Jack Off?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
covertly spreading my legs and opening the crotch of my Jack Off Pants in order to expose my entire dicks balls and taint while i start to Jack Off

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Tired of cutting holes in your pants?

yes, absolutely. finally someone asked

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

they have to write “X, formerly known as Twitter” else everyone will think it’s a placeholder

genius

If the company folds it still could be!

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Shrecknet posted:

They're on sale for 80 bux boys

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
"covert"

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mrs. Dash posted:

They're on sale for 80 bux boys

This feels like performance art

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Shrecknet posted:

theyd have better luck advertising these in D&D

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
*montage of men stabbing their crotches with scissors and getting arrested for being naked from the waist down in public*

there HAS to be a better way!

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

they kind of do if the website photos are at all accurate and they don't bunch weirdly

quote:

I remember how the idea came to me. I was in a new home that got exceptionally cold. The central heating took forever to work and it seemed wasteful to heat the whole place just so I could go pantless. Space heaters never seemed to evenly hit my naked legs spread open while I jerked it at the computer. Being a homebody my pants of choice were always sweatpants. I had a pair that I cut a hole in the crotch area so I had unobstructed access to my dick. They worked like a charm and became my first jack off pants. Not only did they keep my legs warm they also made it easy to hide my boner if someone walked in unexpectedly. People just don't assume you're masturbating if you have pants on.

However there was a problem with my first pants. Whenever I got up and walked around, my junk would be fully exposed for the world to see. It needed a zipper, a big one. I looked on the internet to see if anything existed that was similar to the special jack off pants that I envisioned, but to my surprise I couldn't find anything. That was when I realized that I had to make this product, not only for myself but for the masturbators of the world. I eventually found a manufacturer to produce the pants and after numerous prototypes I created JOpants.

otoh that particular problem can be fixed by either having adequate heating (likely if you can afford $80-110 jackoff joggers) or taking a cue from Panic! At The Disco and closing a goddamn door

LGD has issued a correction as of 06:07 on Dec 12, 2023

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

are the crystals sold separately?

might still be worth it..

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Due to popular demand largely driven by their presence here, the jerk off pants team is increasing their ad spend!

*entire team cheers without taking hands out of their pockets*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

a real chump posted:

Due to popular demand largely driven by their presence here, the jerk off pants team is increasing their ad spend!

*entire team cheers without taking hands out of their pockets*