Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That my problem with super hot stuff - so often they taste like poo poo.

They're designed for macho idiots to show off to other macho idiots. Man, I just want some tasty hot poo poo.
My variety 5-pack from Humble House should arrive today. I got their Puya & Pasilla hot sauce randomly a while back and it is fantastic while also being relatively mild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/qm8K95j.mp4

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
one of the FL goons who has since passed insisted we both try the last dab and man it was amazingly hot but actually flavorful

da bomb has no redeeming value whatsoever for the temp. its like a 45 year old being edgy.

just gross, pointless and stupid.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
There's a hot sauce thread

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

AI is good at one thing so far
https://twitter.com/SmalltimeJones/status/1731783257513922660

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Large Testicles posted:

yeah, Da Bomb is something completely different in the hot sauce world (there are others like it but this one is on the show for a reason). they have to be lying about the capsaicin levels

Yeah they absolutely are, and what they call "natural pepper flavor" on the label is capsaicin extract.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Unperson_47 posted:

I would simply not eat the sauce that is so spicy it makes you want to die but that's just me.

You need something to accompany the lemonade that kills you from Panera Bread!

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Well, if by good you mean the model stole the material from an untold number of artists converging on the same idea. Sure.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://i.imgur.com/AHlKooN.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/fU8cuZT.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/BbPuAJd.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/G3OdZbr.mp4

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Final Destination poo poo in that second gif

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I wouldn't call it good, but it's certainly fitting that it's decent at reproducing drawings of toilets.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Skate clips.
https://youtu.be/N-Qag7qf3MU&t=120s

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

CainFortea posted:

My butt hole is paying for my hubris

Muh muh mods?

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

That's a good way to gently caress up your cab

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

zoux posted:

Their ex is British

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SpacePig posted:

I wouldn't call it good, but it's certainly fitting that it's decent at reproducing drawings of toilets.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Skate clips.
https://youtu.be/N-Qag7qf3MU&t=120s

360 Grandma was amazing

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

freeedr posted:

I just want to say hot food doesn’t burn your rear end in a top hat on the way out and if you say it does I don’t believe you

If it does then I think maybe it's not being digested properly? It's never been an issue for me but a ton of people say it is for them. A friend of mine ate some hot stuff and had to poo poo like an hour later so maybe :confused:

I have mega efficient digestion so I only poo poo once every ten days

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

A truly efficient digestive system would never stop making GBS threads.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

FreudianSlippers posted:

This, in Latin, will be the motto of whatever business I eventually start

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

FreudianSlippers posted:

efficient posting

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

FreudianSlippers posted:

rats came close with perpetual pissing

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

credburn posted:

I have mega efficient digestion so I only poo poo once every ten days

I don't think that evidence supports your theory bub.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

zoux posted:

My first thought, but American Gods is a close second:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzvXf5d6ck0

credburn posted:

If it does then I think maybe it's not being digested properly? It's never been an issue for me but a ton of people say it is for them. A friend of mine ate some hot stuff and had to poo poo like an hour later so maybe :confused:

Maybe STDH, but I heard one of the goals of hot peppers is to make any animal that eats them poo poo out the seeds soon afterwards, as a way of spreading seeds around and also giving them a blob of fertilizer to work with right off the bat.

vvv
The internet lied to me :argh:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 01:10 on Dec 12, 2023

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Takes No Damage posted:

Maybe STDH, but I heard one of the goals of hot peppers is to make any animal that eats them poo poo out the seeds soon afterwards, as a way of spreading seeds around and also giving them a blob of fertilizer to work with right off the bat.

Nah. Peppers want birds to eat them and spread the seeds not other vertebrates. Birds are not affected by capsaicin.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

And birds don’t have seed-destroying molars and they fly far and wide easily, making GBS threads at random all the way

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Always wondered how we got the "white people can't eat spicy foods" memes when we have such hot sauces as "Big Dave's Anal Prolapser" or "poo poo when you Sneeze Sauce".

Truly, tis a mystery.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Always wondered how we got the "white people can't eat spicy foods" memes when we have such hot sauces as "Big Dave's Anal Prolapser" or "poo poo when you Sneeze Sauce".

Truly, tis a mystery.

The people who eat those are an outlier. The standard white person food is a mayonnaise sandwich soaked in yogurt.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Push El Burrito posted:

The people who eat those are an outlier. The standard white person food is a mayonnaise sandwich soaked in yogurt.

Sometimes I sprinkle some garlic powder on when I want to get crazy

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Truly, tis a mystery.

Because the people who consume those usually look like they're dying and sweatily insist they actually enjoy it despite like, crying and screaming as they chug milk.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Truly, tis a mystery.

Actual good hot sauce maker :kingsley:

credburn posted:

Sometimes I sprinkle some garlic powder on when I want to get crazy

Congratulatons, you're a fancy lad who just made aioli :chef:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Push El Burrito posted:

Other cultures eat hot foods casually without making a huge deal about it most of the time. White people who eat hot sauce make it their entire personality because they're being so daring.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Mr. Nice! posted:

Nah. Peppers want birds to eat them and spread the seeds not other vertebrates. Birds are not affected by capsaicin.

And this is why I mix my bird seed with an absolute poo poo ton of cheap cayenne too keep the drat squirrels from housing it all. Spent way too much time and money before realizing this. WinCo 99cent jars of cayenne ftw.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

This is how birds fly

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Shageletic posted:

This is how birds fly

its also how i post

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Roundup Ready posted:

And this is why I mix my bird seed with an absolute poo poo ton of cheap cayenne too keep the drat squirrels from housing it all. Spent way too much time and money before realizing this. WinCo 99cent jars of cayenne ftw.

Dare you take the One Chip(munk) Challenge?
https://i.imgur.com/gj1CeJP.mp4

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Does anyone have a gif of a couple trying to downplay the fact that their boat is being overwhelmed by alligators? It looks kind of dire towards the end? Swear I saw it ITT but can't find it now.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I think the wacky hot sauce names is really just American, not white people in general. My country is incredibly white but our hot sauces just say what they are not what they want to do.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Look, if you want authentic murican, you gotta buy a bottle of Captain rear end in a top hat's Nuclear Grundle Gooch Wing Ointment.

Otherwise a bald eagle cries when you try to enjoy your wings.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Payable On Death out of nowhere, ITG.

Extremely 2001 vibes.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

is that a potato wedge wearing sunnies, boots, a high vis and a helmet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020