Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Tonali apparently bet on Milan to win so it’s not like he’s match fixing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Defrauding betting companies should be accepted and legal.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Nuclear Spoon posted:

mainz just terminated el ghazi's contract and apparently it was for sharing this

e: supposedly "from the river to the sea" is taken to be a call for the destruction of israel which the german legal system comes down very hard on. so. yeah. still fuckin tame though all things considered.

https://twitter.com/Mainz05en/status/1714332705943372199

that’s insane

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Tonali apparently bet on Milan to win so it’s not like he’s match fixing

:laugh:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
are we absolutely certain it wasnt fagioli who spilled the beans on tonali

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Thanks Ants posted:

Betting on yourself should be fine if it's about scoring worldies, taking powerful shots from your own half until your team gets tired of your poo poo

This was a obafemi Martins bonus hence all his terrible shots

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I'm glad I saw 30+ posts in this chat and not a single one was violence against a woman.

Let's hope the pattern holds.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Eau de MacGowan posted:

are we absolutely certain it wasnt fagioli who spilled the beans on tonali

He literally did. So your joke should've been like "wow I can't believe Fagioli spilled the beans on Tonali"

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Let's hope the pattern holds.

If you were a betting person, you could analyse the pattern and seek to make some quick money.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

an interesting tension. a lot depends on the assessment of how these actions, which in the uk would be otherwise protected under articles 9 and 10 of the human rights act, impinge on the rights and freedoms of gay people

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The guy who released all the gambling names said, out loud, yesterday that he didn’t name any Inter players because he’s a fan of the club. Completely normal thing to say and do.

It’s good that some of these guys admitted that they were doing this but the credibility of this dude with regard to any more accusations is out the window, regardless of whether it happened or not. He’s going to get sued in to oblivion by the remaining players he named.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

The guy who released all the gambling names said, out loud, yesterday that he didn’t name any Inter players because he’s a fan of the club. Completely normal thing to say and do.

It’s good that some of these guys admitted that they were doing this but the credibility of this dude with regard to any more accusations is out the window, regardless of whether it happened or not. He’s going to get sued in to oblivion by the remaining players he named.

lmao Italy owns

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

now that's what I call gambling

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

:psyduck::hf::discourse:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lmao at all of this

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

He also said his next project will be to out all of the closeted players, excluding Inter of course

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Mama mia

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

the sex ghost posted:

Lmao at all of this

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Nuclear Spoon posted:

mainz just terminated el ghazi's contract and apparently it was for sharing this

e: supposedly "from the river to the sea" is taken to be a call for the destruction of israel which the german legal system comes down very hard on. so. yeah. still fuckin tame though all things considered.

https://twitter.com/Mainz05en/status/1714332705943372199

Lol gently caress FC Mainz

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

lmao

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Lmao at all of this

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67508310

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

quote:

Some of the women said when they reported their allegations - which included a historic report of child sexual abuse - to the FA and Premier League, they experienced delayed responses, a lack of transparency, or no action.

Extremely grim

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

quote:

A footballer who used a dead person's Blue Badge permit after buying it for £50 has admitted fraud.

Manchester magistrates heard Ravel Morrison used the badge while parked on Bridgewater Street in the city in May.

Morrison, who began his career with Manchester United before moving to West Ham, Sheffield United, Derby County and current club DC United, said he bought it from "someone in Old Trafford".

The 30-year-old, of Warrington, pleaded guilty to fraud and was fined £1,000.

He was also ordered him to pay £508 in costs and a victim surcharge of £400.

Blue Badges are issued by councils to people with disabilities or mobility issues to allow them to park closer to their destinations.

Carers and family members may also be eligible.

The court was told the Jamaica international had displayed the permit on his parked white Audi on the street in Manchester city centre in May.

He was given an initial fine by parking enforcement officers after a check of the badge revealed its registered holder had died in February 2022.

Just a real classy guy all round

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fergie knew

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Wazzerphuk posted:

i do occasionally wonder what this former wunderkid is up to now, but unfortunately it’s never usually anything good

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Doing that kind of thing is the sign of a true captain, leader, legend imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jel Shaker posted:

i do occasionally wonder what this former wunderkid is up to now, but unfortunately it’s never usually anything good
can’t even remember a bigger waste of talent tbh

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Wazzerphuk posted:

I'm just shocked he's 30

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

The Perfect Element posted:

Doing that kind of thing is the sign of a true captain, leader, legend imo

I could believe he is cognitively impaired

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Is there anything he won't cheat on

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

cagliostr0 posted:

I could believe he is cognitively impaired

You could've just said he was England captain

Also

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Ankaragucu president punches referee after Turkish Super Lig match

Faruk Koca hit Halil Umut Meler in face after Rizespor equaliser
Turkey’s football federation to hold extraordinary meeting

A Turkish Super Lig game erupted in chaos on Monday night when the match referee was punched in the head by the president of one of the teams before being kicked in the face as he lay on the ground.

Ankaragucu’s president, Faruk Koca, punched the referee, Halil Umut Meler, in the face at the end of their home match after Rizespor scored a 97th-minute equaliser. Koca walked on to the pitch and hit the referee when the final whistle blew in the 1-1 draw at Eryaman Stadium.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Seems excessive but I didn’t watch the game.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

They've suspended all league football in Turkey now: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67688071

quote:

"The matches in all leagues have been postponed indefinitely," Turkish FA [TFF] chairman Mehmet Buyukeksi told a news conference.

"In coordination with our State, all the criminal proceedings they deserve have begun to be implemented against those responsible and instigators of this inhumane attack. The responsible club, its president, its managers and all criminals who attacked Meler will be punished in the most severe way."

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
A vulgar display of power.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Klopp punches a ref and gets the prem suspended, thereby avoiding Christmas fixture crunch and resting players. The perfect crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

Klopp punches a ref and gets the prem suspended, thereby avoiding Christmas fixture crunch and resting players. The perfect crime

Only registered members can see post attachments!