Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

This guy gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Look at this pig's huge piss

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
pork: efficient pee

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I just realized that this is what happens when a pig doesn't have huge balls for the pee to go into, and now I feel bad for laughing at it :(

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

i do this in the morning sometimes when i wake up thirsty and needing a piss. I call it "changing the fluids"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

ok let's see #2

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

TotalLossBrain posted:

ok let's see #2

We will probably get a good picture of #2 and #4, but for some reason no one has ever caught a picture of #3

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

When you've managed to piss off the Godfather and you get an invitation to his garden party.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Evilreaver posted:

We will probably get a good picture of #2 and #4, but for some reason no one has ever caught a picture of #3

:dudsmile:

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Water goes in, water goes out. You can't explain that!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

I'm the rainbow sprinkles

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'm the vomit just out of frame

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

i'm the vomit just out of frame

As opposed to the vomit in frame?

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
mmmh yes my everyday lunch bucket certainly raises a lot of questions at work in the lunchroom

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

quote:

Purchased fresh in Canada.
Processed and manufactured in Canada
Warehoused and Shipped in Canada
We're Canadian.

:canada:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
Huh.. I mean I would be happy to buy one as a joke but the numbers are kind of weird:

quote:

Our 90+ Serving Freeze Dried Meat Bucket is the perfect addition for food supplies.

200 g Beef
200 g Chicken
7 x 667g Rice
70 g Pepper
175 g Salt
15,020 Calories
8.81 lbs

I guess fitting 15,000 calories into a 9 pound bucket makes sense, but it's hard to visualize how 200 g of dehydrated beef is sufficient for 45 of the 90 servings?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Wondering how that compares to regular cat food prices...

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.

Snackmar posted:

Huh.. I mean I would be happy to buy one as a joke but the numbers are kind of weird:

I guess fitting 15,000 calories into a 9 pound bucket makes sense, but it's hard to visualize how 200 g of dehydrated beef is sufficient for 45 of the 90 servings?

Half the calories are from the rice the other half is from 1 lb of meat???

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Snackmar posted:

It's a 166 kCal serving too so not much more than in a glass of milk.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tf distinguished warrior meat? Is it salted to hell and back for eating on the long Legionnaire marches?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If it contains over 4kg of dried rice and 15000 kcal, then ALL the calories are from the rice, the meat is a rounding error.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Also enjoy eating your dry rear end rice with homeopathic amounts of meat with no oil or fat.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
There’s almost as much salt as beef and chicken

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

If it contains over 4kg of dried rice and 15000 kcal, then ALL the calories are from the rice, the meat is a rounding error.

I mean honestly that sounds about right. Even freeze dried 400 grams of meat isn't really that much. Honestly I'm surprised they didn't chuck in some freezes dried basic veg as well. It really wouldn't of cost too much more and it would at least be slightly more balanced. As is it's just makes such a garbage meal.

steinrokkan posted:

Also enjoy eating your dry rear end rice with homeopathic amounts of meat with no oil or fat.

Yeah some soy sauce and chili flakes would do a world of good. Wouldn't make it a good meal at all, but at least it wouldn't be so incredibly bland and garbage.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Recommended daily intake of protein is 50g / day. Freeze-dried meat is roughly 80% protein, so there's almost a week's worth of protein there for a single person.
There's enough rice to satisfy your energy needs for ten times that long.
Vitamin wise, you're hosed.
Sodium wise, you're extremely hosed. I hope that salt is as crystalline salt that you can throw out, not incorporated into the meat.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Snackmar posted:

Freeze dried is garbage compared to canned for most purposes. Going camping and have to carry your food on your back for miles? Sure, freeze dried has got your back. Want a shelf of stable food in your basement because you live in an area where you can expect an ice storm to knock out power for a week sometime in the next decade or so? Save your money and buy canned goods. You can even buy canned food you kinda like rather than weird freeze dried meat pucks.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

weird freeze dried meat pucks? from Canada? I think you cracked it, they're hoarding hockey supplies!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dr_rat posted:

Honestly I'm surprised they didn't chuck in some freezes dried basic veg as well. It really wouldn't of cost too much more and it would at least be slightly more balanced.

nah they know their customer base

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Facebook Aunt posted:

weird freeze dried meat pucks.

Is someone talking about my dick?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Scratch Monkey posted:

No. Never.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

https://www.buzzsprout.com/2122817

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

The Survivors will envy the Dead.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I assume that 98% of pepper food will never be eaten. It's a status symbol for a certain set (and an article of faith for a certain other set). You're paying for a fully stocked "look at what a man I am" certificate and a feeling of smug superiority over the parasites that will come begging when the balloon goes up.

Lol at the "NOT FOR (HIPPY DEMOCRAT) VEGANS" marketing.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Give me the pepper food, some like it hot.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

mind the walrus posted:

Tf distinguished warrior meat? Is it salted to hell and back for eating on the long Legionnaire marches?

if you have questions about Distinguished Warrior Meat you are not a Distinguished Warrior. Fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

The Lone Badger posted:

Sodium wise, you're extremely hosed. I hope that salt is as crystalline salt that you can throw out, not incorporated into the meat.

what does your heart tell you (except gently caress i'm having a heart attack from too much salt)