Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i would like to be clear that posting dti and dta is allowed, wishing for israel to be dissolved is allowed. saying that israelis or zionists are dangerous wild animals, should be put down, wishing for hamas to inflict suffering on and oppress all israelis etc, on the other hand is not allowed. thank you for reading, and death to israel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

i would like to be clear that posting dti and dta is allowed, wishing for israel to be dissolved is allowed. saying that israelis or zionists are dangerous wild animals, should be put down, wishing for hamas to inflict suffering on and oppress all israelis etc, on the other hand is not allowed. thank you for reading, and death to israel.

what about hoping hamas has the home address of the Israeli lady doing tiktoks making fun of grieving mothers

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

FlapYoJacks posted:

Just a heads up, some moderators think saying DT{I,A,UN,etc}, asking for the dissolution/eradication of the state of Israel, or calling Zionists who are murdering babies animals means you want everyone in Israel to die. I won't be participating in this thread anymore, as being painted as someone who actively wants to kill people/genocide is morally repugnant and goes against everything I personally stand for. I'm sorry for being a detriment.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

so you purportedly let yourself get concerned-trolled into becoming a concern troll, interesting

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Dreylad posted:

61% civilian casualty rate. jfc.

What the heck... when was the last time we had such a casual war

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7311753499157499179

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
It’s all posturing. If Biden or the US actually had concerns they would cut off the flow of arms rather than using every option they have to increase that flow.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

ikanreed posted:

This is maybe the defining reason the conflict doesn't end.

Zionists posting about how Israel has offered a two-state solution several times always like to ignore the bit where as part of the deal, Palestine wouldn't have a military, control over its airspace and other such ridiculous demands.

It's true to say that for the sake of both Israel and Israelis, a true two-state solution which would create a fully sovereign state of Palestine in the west bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem is the best option available but that's a bit like saying that Nazi Germany shouldn't do lebensraum if it wants to survive. It ain't gonna happen.

Therefore, DTI is not only the moral choice, but the only choice.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Apparently saying "En taro Adun" and being anti-zergism is racist. Cool PC culture we got here

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Al-Saqr posted:

what the hell is going on why are the whites suddenly flipping

=======

Urgent | Joint statement by the Prime Ministers of Australia, Canada and New Zealand: Continued civilian suffering cannot be the price for defeating Hamas

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1734630178037633340?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

the statement is pretty weak

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

lol that was impossible to follow

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

This guy knows you can't pause TikToks and read the text, right? It shoves Related Videos over the screen when you pause.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lmao worthless ar dlc

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol that was impossible to follow

yeah they needed to keep the text uniform and in the same location if they were gonna run that much info by at once, you'd need to almost go frame-by-frame thru it like a book

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

PostNouveau posted:

This guy knows you can't pause TikToks and read the text, right? It shoves Related Videos over the screen when you pause.

You can pause them if you are using the tik tok app.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

It probably works in clean bench conditions against selected targets on a clear background

Now we simply add infantrymen and an interesting thing occurs

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/pslnational/status/1734598699098280368

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

err posted:

It took 2 months for U.S. State Department to do this? I feel like they could easily continue the war if they wanted to. What the hell is anyone going to do about it?

The U.S. & its satellites thought they could control the narratives that Israel's painted, as with every other I/P war, and was not prepared for the blowback from billions of people having now been exposed to a non-Israeli pov.

It's one thing to dispassionately witness Israelis' brutality & dehumanization from afar but quite another thing entirely to weigh against, e.g., the released hostages thanking their captors for ensuring their safety, or NICU babies being starved of oxygen, or palestinian children watching cartoons amid the rubble of their cities.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

israel has gone from thinking about pumping seawater into gaza to actually pumping seawater into gaza. i am sure this will go great.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2023-12-12/israel-begins-pumping-seawater-into-hamas-tunnels-in-gaza-wsj

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

dont be like this.

ill say death to israel till the cows come home also whats gonna happen youre gonna get banned? fine whatever, if i get banned for saying death to israel in this forum ill wake up in the morning make a delicious giant coffee mug, go outside, witness the rising sun, take a big deep breath of fresh air and scream 'death to israel' like Tarzan.

Sounds like a great way to start the day

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I desire that Palestine wins.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

err posted:

It took 2 months for U.S. State Department to do this?

it took them over a year to realize russia wasn't going to run out of ammo.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Sancho Banana posted:

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1732458327664168988?t=hJfE9Ut5LSdl77VolEGYnQ&s=19

I watched this video again, and I noticed:

I'm not a weapons-knower, so correct me if I'm being dumb, but don't these look fake?

From ages back, idk if anyone mentioned this but in addition to being training props those are not AK pattern guns, they look like the indigenous Israeli built galil

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

wow so you support hamas? concerning...

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
I wish all Israelis a very good truth and reconciliation commission

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

they're gonna start calling biden an anti-semite soon..

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Karach posted:

Canada does what it's told to do. We're getting in line with Biden. Ceasefire and two state solution are the new marching orders.

They can't help deploying lib jargon out of context - "safe space" and "sustainable ceasefire"

lmao @ the opening offer being that Hamas disarm and disband. why would they do any of those things?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Crazypoops posted:

Sounds like a great way to start the day

The best part of waking up
Is Death to Israel in your cuuuuup

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Al! posted:

sincerely doubt it's this low

the 61% is an israeli govt source sooo

Mia Wasikowska has issued a correction as of 21:17 on Dec 12, 2023

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

trump and likud joint talking point in 2024 - biden anti semitic for stabbing israel in the back

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU

PostNouveau posted:

Sorry guys, found his twitter video so it can be paused and read the text easier.

https://twitter.com/JamesRehwald/status/1734619976428892639

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mia Wasikowska posted:

they're gonna start calling biden an anti-semite soon..

A term that's so over-used of late that it will cease to have any meaning whatsoever within a year or two.

Maybe they'll have a new buzzword to throw at everyone by then.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Jizzny Princess posted:

Sorry guys, found his twitter video so it can be paused and read the text easier.

https://twitter.com/JamesRehwald/status/1734619976428892639

It's ok apparently I'm just too old to know how to use tiktok correctly

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

bedpan posted:

lmao @ the opening offer being that Hamas disarm and disband. why would they do any of those things?

Canada itself is an untenable contradiction. It can speak only in paradoxes and riddles.

"we consider you rapist terrorists who commit wanton violence. We're unable to impose our will on you or any of your regional allies. But we'd like to offer you a seat at the table if you're willing to give up the sole material advantage you have over us."

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Karach posted:

Canada itself is an untenable contradiction.
I thought LaRouche was dead?!?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Calibanibal posted:

What the heck... when was the last time we had such a casual war

g.i.s in vietnam were pretty stoned while they were doing their genocides so 1965-1975 maybe?

Noobicide
Sep 12, 2007

Slavvy posted:

…indigenous Israeli…

:airquote:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Idk how else to put it, they designed and produced it themselves

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

apatheticman posted:

I wish all Israelis a very good truth and reconciliation commission

I wish them a good nuremberg trials

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

:goonsay: no, they don't look anything like galils, galils have a trimmed magwell, straighter magazines, rear topcover mounted sights, and wire folding stocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Halloween Jack posted:

I thought LaRouche was dead?!?

LaRouche lives in the simultaneity of eternity, unlike Canada