Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

holtemon posted:

LOL he's just like us

He did butchered the Pam meme!

Subj: FW: FW: FW: FW: LOL!!! XD

saw this HILARIOUS pic n thought of u. say hello 2 aunt lisa

<3 elon

@bazingÆ1488
Exquisite memeing good sir! 🤣🤣 To Mars!!! 🚀🚀🍷🍷

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

So, how long until some cybertruck, with auto-drive, flings some Muskdicksuck off a cliff and starts a forest fire?

Musk will blame a Hamas space LASER for this.

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

Kingo Ligma posted:

Lmao it has the turning radius of a bus

Crucially, a bus driver would know to take that turn wide instead of trying to cut across the inside.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Hazo posted:

<3 elon

@bazingÆ1488

This joke was done by Futurama 20 years ago. And it was already a tired joke by then.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Steadiman posted:

was the plagiarism someone quoting something in a paper and citing their sources? Cause I can't see them getting mad at something real

Yes, actually. Not joking. She was literally just supposed to paraphrase something, so she paraphrased it and thoroughly cited the source. These idiots then "discovered" the source (that she had already cited), compared it to her paraphrase and then yelled about plagiarism.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Hazo posted:

<3 elon

@bazingÆ1488

@dogecoinbestcoin
Funny to see how far western civilisation has fallen. The Romans managed fine with messengers and holes in the ground rather than the decadent porcelain seats we see these days. At least they're white until someone makes them brown!!

@elonmusk
Correct

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Earwicker posted:

i know many people who drive suburus and yes some those people are lesbians, but all of those people are hardcore npr listeners so i basically think of them as npr but a car

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Songbearer posted:

@dogecoinbestcoin
Funny to see how far western civilisation has fallen. The Romans managed fine with messengers and holes in the ground rather than the decadent porcelain seats we see these days. At least they're white until someone makes them brown!!

@elonmusk
Correct

didnt Rome have toilet benches?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

priznat posted:

Jalopnik has more info on that cybertruck going off a trail and getting rescued:

https://jalopnik.com/ford-f-150-comes-to-the-rescue-after-tesla-cybertruck-g-1851092936

My fav bit:

Yankin my suspension out of whack to own the woke libs!!

Did you buy those pants?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

PhazonLink posted:

didnt Rome have toilet benches?

If you think for a second these chuds actually knew anything about Rome you haven't been paying attention

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

poisonpill posted:

Did you buy those pants?

Yes and then hooked up to a F250 to drag me out of a snowbank

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Waiting for the Cybertruck themed JackinJoggers to show up in the Tesla shop

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I just got this ad

Like obviously it’s a scam using his company and name without permission, but I’m lolling at how the smartest most litigious hightech philanthropic savior of the world simply can’t lift a finger to stop his name being used to scam people

“he had to track down the drawing he made as a young genius in south africa” is an incredible :lol:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Kit Walker posted:

Playing Snowrunner except every time I have to use the winch it turns my car inside out

i want a cybertruck dlc that uninstalls itself immediately after you try driving two feet

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Hazo posted:

I just got this ad

Like obviously it’s a scam using his company and name without permission, but I’m lolling at how the smartest most litigious hightech philanthropic savior of the world simply can’t lift a finger to stop his name being used to scam people

“he had to track down the drawing he made as a young genius in south africa” is an incredible :lol:

You can tell this is fake because it claims there was mourning after someone died at the factory

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

...! posted:

Yes, actually. Not joking. She was literally just supposed to paraphrase something, so she paraphrased it and thoroughly cited the source. These idiots then "discovered" the source (that she had already cited), compared it to her paraphrase and then yelled about plagiarism.

Oh come on. That’s the dumbest thing I could come up with and that’s what actually happened? I’m starting to think elon is maybe not the world’s most smartest and handsomest boy. They should really watch Hbomberguy’s latest video and learn a thing or two

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

Hazo posted:

I just got this ad

obviously bullshit, elon musk would never mourn the death of an employee

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Hazo posted:

I just got this ad

There's a bunch of similar adds for scam products out there.

It's interesting that Elon Musk's face is the new "Nigerian Prince scammers purposefully misspelling words in their emails so as to only attract the stupidest and most gullible rubes" of the modern internet.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Actually the Afrikaans word for "Mourning" is phonetically nearly identical to the one for "Furiously masturbating and laughing hysterically", so it's easy to get the two confused

Also makes funerals a very confusing affair sometimes

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hazo posted:

I just got this ad

Is Elon buying his own ads on Twitter now?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:vince:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Kingo Ligma posted:

Lmao it has the turning radius of a bus

and that appears to be WITH quad-wheel steering

Also they probably can't see where the drop-off is and no one is directing

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

E the Shaggy posted:

Isn't Barbie like the very definition of "woke mind virus"?

Didn't go broke thus not woke.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Songbearer posted:

Actually the Afrikaans word for "Mourning" is phonetically nearly identical to the one for "Furiously masturbating and laughing hysterically", so it's easy to get the two confused

Also makes funerals a very confusing affair sometimes

If opposing counsel is Lin Wood, this might just work.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
lol

Free speech absolutists doing back-flips

Lurkman
Nov 4, 2008

Platystemon posted:

Musk will blame a Hamas space LASER for this.

He'll blame a Jewish space laser shortly before the ADL doubles their advertisements there

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Hazo posted:

I don't enjoy it when Elon Musk is correct about something. Thankfully it doesn't happen often.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
How the gently caress did Elon pass his citizenship test? Motherfucker doesn't understand what censorship and free speech mean. Doesn't understand the difference between getting sued for defamation and getting "silenced" by the government.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bruceski posted:

I grew up in the Jemez in New Mexico and road conditions were the major reason around there. Back in the 90s AWD or equivalent wasn't nearly as common (I heard it was a patent issue, haven't verified that) and we often had black ice or early morning snow even if we weren't living deep into the mountains. An "outdoorsman" car that could handle that stuff and still worked as a daily driver was great, pretty much everyone had one.

I drive up to Jemez all the time in a 2wd 6cyl stick Ranger. I've had to lead the charge after realizing I couldn't back out of a hailstorm outside Los Alamos and went the long way around the forest. I've driven that truck through the Jicarilla res in the middle of the night to get to Pagosa by 5AM.

The Cybertruck is, full-stop, not capable of doing any of that except driving a dry asphalt road to Jemez.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I don't enjoy it when Elon Musk is correct about something. Thankfully it doesn't happen often.

if it makes you feel at all better, Musk had zero to do with the creation of that image

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Lammasu posted:

How the gently caress did Elon pass his citizenship test? Motherfucker doesn't understand what censorship and free speech mean. Doesn't understand the difference between getting sued for defamation and getting "silenced" by the government.

you can get an exemption if you have a developmental disability

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ben shapino posted:

you can get an exemption if you have a developmental disability

or if you have a billion dollars because your friends kicked you out of their company for trying to take it over and do something stupid

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

shyduck posted:

Rookie mistake, those are all mostly bot accounts. You have to check out the blue checkmarks, which are all real because they are paying customers

Line em up

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

E the Shaggy posted:

Isn't Barbie like the very definition of "woke mind virus"?

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the Lord of the Rings show. Chuds review bombed the show, declaring it to be unacceptably woke since they dared to cast minorities. And because one of the main heroes is a woman.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone know what the turning radius is supposed to be on the Cybertruck? I’ve seen estimates from 18’ to 38”. My Jeep is 17 and there’s no way this piece of poo poo turns anywhere close to that. But I think a Tacoma is about 22’ and a F-150 is around 25’.

Reading further on this, nothing Tesla makes can turn worth poo poo so that 38’ estimate might be real.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
you won't need wheels to turn when elon releases the vtol firmware upgrade next week

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

Hazo posted:

I just got this ad

I wish these scammers all the best. Anyone dumb enough to fall for this deserves to get robbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Burning_Monk posted:

Do threads link work here?

https://www.threads.net/@hoon_kim/post/C0xBY0rvhOW

Video of a cybertruck during crash testing. Look at all the poo poo flying towards the front after the impact.

It's a Feature!

The post is trying to spin the truck exploding into thousands of bits of shrapnel as a feature!

CRUMPLE ZONES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Edit: I was beaten:

WhyteRyce posted:

outright :lol:ing at tesla's "a crumple zone doesn't actually need to be a zone if you violently throw shrapnel everywhere" post

Failson fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 13, 2023