Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Southern food is fantastic. because of all the lard, butter, and bacon included in every meal. c'est la vie

Railing Kill posted:

Vic Berger poisoned my brain so now I can't see Jim Bakker in any context without hearing his daughter off camera saying "wooow" over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

I'm glad someone posted it so I didn't have to search, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

blight rhino posted:

Southern food is fantastic. because of all the lard, butter, and bacon included in every meal. c'est la vie

It's really mainly to do with poverty, hth

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

root beer posted:

Not really a meme but I think it might fit here:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

FWIW I once roasted a turkey with the giblet pack still stuffed in. Only thing that saved my rear end was that they were wrapped in butcher's paper instead of plastic.

Thought it was weird that there was a neck in the cavity but no giblets. After a brief, fruitless search I :shrug: and sent it. Turns out, they were still frozen into the skin flap at the north end of the bird.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

PainterofCrap posted:

FWIW I once roasted a turkey with the giblet pack still stuffed in. Only thing that saved my rear end was that they were wrapped in butcher's paper instead of plastic.

Thought it was weird that there was a neck in the cavity but no giblets. After a brief, fruitless search I :shrug: and sent it. Turns out, they were still frozen into the skin flap at the north end of the bird.

They are probably wrapped in paper for this very reason.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/8hmgKUs.mp4

Blursed?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

fallout cow :(

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I saw this, now you all have to see it too

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

NO

That is one of the most cursed things I've ever seen

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

saying it took me a while to work out what the gently caress was going on is almost superfluous

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Spinz posted:

NO

That is one of the most cursed things I've ever seen

Turn on your monitor

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I mostly feel bad for the two cows and I hope they arent suffering.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Grey Cat posted:

I mostly feel bad for the two cows and I hope they arent suffering.

they are alive, they suffer

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Well less existential suffering and more pain suffering. But they seem pretty content slobberin so who am I to judge?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Well the outside eyes seem complacent, although I dunno how happy it is to kneel in that box all day.

I'm genuinely surprised at the age of the cow. Usually two headed calfs die pretty quickly :sad:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

worse ways to live for a cows than being worshipped like a gods

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Not sure i'd be up for a $65 Dorito flavored vomit fest.

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1734779077129642430

"The PepsiCo-owned brand is releasing a new spirit based off of Doritos' nacho cheese flavor that "tastes just like the real thing," according to a press release. The chip maker partnered with Empirical, a Danish company known for making custom spirits with creative flavors.

Available only online, the limited-edition flavor goes on sale Wednesday in New York and California and costs $65 for a 750ml bottle."

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

WIFEY WATCHDOG posted:

they are alive, they suffer
i better not see you out on the street

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Good to see Tucows is still going

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

PainterofCrap posted:

Holy crap I did the same thing except with a chicken! Same reason -- frozen to the flap. Same thoughts of that's weird I got a neck but no giblets, and they were in butcher's paper.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Railing Kill posted:

Vic Berger poisoned my brain so now I can't see Jim Bakker in any context without hearing his daughter off camera saying "wooow" over and over

Reading that Vic Berger was an editor for Tim and Eric makes this make a lot more sense, you could just plonk this in an episode, put a Cinco logo in the corner and it'd seem perfectly at home.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Vampire Panties posted:

Well the outside eyes seem complacent, although I dunno how happy it is to kneel in that box all day.

I'm genuinely surprised at the age of the cow. Usually two headed calfs die pretty quickly :sad:

its two cows they fused together

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Vampire Panties posted:

Can't find anything about that specific cow... although there is a story about Farmer Bhaskar finding a two faced calf that probably was that cow when it was first born.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Captain Hygiene posted:

I dunno, I think I'd be up for a fat juicy rat after a few months on the garbage bucket diet

Plus, fashionable ratskin gloves!

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Railing Kill posted:

LMAO that's his new wife, not his daughter

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

it should be illegal to tuvix a cow like this

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

There's the germophobic guy I saw today sitting on a trash bag and wearing two pairs of rubber gloves to drink a coffee at Tim Hortons and then there's that.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

McGavin posted:

There's the germophobic guy I saw today sitting on a trash bag and wearing two pairs of rubber gloves to drink a coffee at Tim Hortons and then there's that.

If I was worried about germs I would simply drink my coffee normally rather than wear layers of protection to drink it in the trash.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

McGavin posted:

There was a girl at my uni, who was allergic to like, loving, EVERYTHING. It was crazy, she couldn't really eat any food anyone else prepared, she couldn't touch all sorts of stuff, it was wild. Her older sister was totally totally fine. Anyway, turns out her mum gave birth to her sister, then became an extreme germaphobe and she basically grew up in a hermetically sealed environment. And Lo. It hosed her up.

I think a 'bit' of toilet toothbrush in your diet is a good thing.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

!Klams posted:

I think a 'bit' of toilet toothbrush in your diet is a good thing.

Are there recipes or portioning guides?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
One scrub up top, one scrub down below, repeat until done.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Yeah, your immune system needs to be exposed to a wide range of foods and environmental contaminants at a young age to determine what is harmful and what is benign. If you don't get that exposure, when you're older your immune system will freak the gently caress out at anything new it encounters.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

It's one of the weirder drawbacks of cleaning products. People who are ultrahygienic and constantly clean all the surfaces of their house and adhere perfectly to all the proper food prep standards sometimes develop strange auto-immune disorders. Better to occasionally be a gross goon than to have your own body attack itself because it doesn't remember what it's supposed to fight

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
NATRIL AMUNITIE!! THATS Y U SHOLD NOT INJEKT UR KIDS WITH POISIN!!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kit Walker posted:

It's one of the weirder drawbacks of cleaning products. People who are ultrahygienic and constantly clean all the surfaces of their house and adhere perfectly to all the proper food prep standards sometimes develop strange auto-immune disorders. Better to occasionally be a gross goon than to have your own body attack itself because it doesn't remember what it's supposed to fight

I worked at a chilis back in the 90s and for the first 6 months I got food poisoning constantly for eating old food off the line.
Then one day… I just became immune and stopped getting sick from eating 4 hour old warm burgers.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Crab Dad posted:

I worked at a chilis back in the 90s and for the first 6 months I got food poisoning constantly for eating old food off the line.
Then one day… I just became immune and stopped getting sick from eating 4 hour old warm burgers.

Step one on the way to complete carcinization

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Step one on the way to complete carcinization

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Crab Dad posted:

I read somewhere about people interning at the local waste water treatment facility (yeah they have interns). The guy said "One thing you have to know is that if you intern here, within the first few weeks you will get sick. Sicker than you have ever been in your entire life. And once you recover... you'll never get sick ever again."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

One of my wife’s old friends was a cleaning nut, to the point that she bleached and scrubbed the paving slabs in her driveway. Apparently not because of germophobia but because she just really loving loved to clean things.

I got way too drunk at a house party there once years ago and puked all over her bathroom, and she was legit excited to have a good reason to clean her bathroom for once instead of just because she couldn’t stop cleaning.