Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
how many uncontested layups did the suns give up in the final minute lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Is the power of the schedule loss strong enough for the Spurs to tank through? Will Jeremy Sochan shoot 85% from three? Will Vassel have a career night? Will LeBron James play? Are the Lakers ready to go from the in season tournament win to the most embarrassing loss of the year?

Tune in tonight to see.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Rick posted:

Is the power of the schedule loss strong enough for the Spurs to tank through? Will Jeremy Sochan shoot 85% from three? Will Vassel have a career night? Will LeBron James play? Are the Lakers ready to go from the in season tournament win to the most embarrassing loss of the year?

Tune in tonight to see.

They got the post-IST hangover out of the way last night, no way the lakers drop this one too

oh dear god please no one screencap this post

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
lmao Pels really decided to spot the Wizards 10 points in this one, huh?

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Pistons basketball is too painful to watch

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Lol ausur padding his oreb numbers

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
The Heat Culture jerseys look even worse in action, they look like warmups

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Teams have read the scouting report that all of the raptors opponents threes go in. Okongwu confidently bangs in a contested three.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Oh for gently caress's sake it's an NBATV game. And Friday is an ESPN game. Cool so it's going to go into three weeks without a normal Lakers broadcast.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Then they have the audacity to put a "ACCESS YOUR TEAM WITH LEAGUE PASS" ad on the bottom of the screen.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh cool and instead of the game that I can't watch through any other means I get to hear them babble about Draymond some more and repeat the babble they were babbling about before the commercial break word for word.

The NBA like actively wants me to not watch it.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

kevin love rules at basketball again

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Aye Doc posted:

kevin love rules at basketball again

is he friends with jimmy

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

is he friends with jimmy

best friends. cant wait to see jimmy and klove dressed like guan yu and zhang fei on jimmy's insta live in the offseason

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Cool now AD is hurt. gently caress the NBA

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Oh for gently caress's sake it's an NBATV game. And Friday is an ESPN game. Cool so it's going to go into three weeks without a normal Lakers broadcast.

You should still be able to get the LAL broadcast even in those NBA TV games, I thought?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Cool now AD is hurt. gently caress the NBA

That sucks. :(

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
hawks 8/12 from three after each of the last two opponents shot over 50% and thinking about all the learned basketball thinkers who speak of the randomness of three point shooting percentages

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

~*~*~wemby hit a 3~*~*~

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kibner posted:

You should still be able to get the LAL broadcast even in those NBA TV games, I thought?

At least this year they have not when they do NBA TV "showcase" broadcasts like tonight.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Bucks mad Hali just dunked on them

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

At least this year they have not when they do NBA TV "showcase" broadcasts like tonight.

well, gently caress

---

Avdija is the best player and contributes more to winning than anyone else on the Wizards roster. Change my mind.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i knew lebron was gonna start doing dnp olds but i wanted to watch him tonight smh. do that poo poo on a thursday or something

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

i knew lebron was gonna start doing dnp olds but i wanted to watch him tonight smh. do that poo poo on a thursday or something

mods please update the thread title

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

nba gdt: Austin Reaves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
D'Lo Spurs MVP so far.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raptors not even playing bad but still so terrible.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

nba gdt: Austin Reaves

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

da heat baby lets go da heat

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

feelin real bad for brandon miller after that half. he was making a lot of good plays that were not getting finished and not hitting any shots, double whammy where even the good things youre doing arent producing results

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I've been defending Pop but this feels like a Chauncey Billups offense.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

people had some stupid expectations of the spurs and wemby if they think they should have loaded up on vets to make the team better and it seems to be the only thing anyones allowed to say about the spurs

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
TFW Anthony Davis is having a better week from three than D'Angelo Russell

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh my god ad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ad just hates certain bigs i guess wemby is now one of them god drat

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

people had some stupid expectations of the spurs and wemby if they think they should have loaded up on vets to make the team better and it seems to be the only thing anyones allowed to say about the spurs

Yeah people are out of their minds with those takes. Even if they did that they'd just look like the Blazers when they have Brogdon (mediocre)

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Yeah people are out of their minds with those takes. Even if they did that they'd just look like the Blazers when they have Brogdon (mediocre)

i think the announcers should just admit watching a team that features sochan and keldon johnson is painful and no one should be forced to watch that

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

I read an article earlier this week that was basically like "do you really want to risk being like the AD Pels by going in for vets [even 'young vets'] too early?"

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Wemby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

wemby revenge dunk