Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

˙ɥƃnoɥʇ sǝɯᴉʇ lɐɹǝʌǝs ᴉuᴉlossnW pǝsᴉɐɹd ʎluǝdo sɐɥ puɐ uɐᴉɔᴉʇᴉlod ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝɯǝɹʇxǝ uɐ oslɐ sᴉ ɐᴉƃɹoᴉפ ˙ᴉuᴉlossnW ɐɹpuɐssǝl∀ s,ʇɐɥʇ 'oN

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
If you try to keep your shoes on in my houseI am killing you

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I have no understanding how someone have so much combative spirit over wearing shoes in people's house. Leave if you must wear shoes against their consent idiot

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
They're free to do as they please, I would simply just not welcome them into my home.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Why does he not want to walk around in his socks? :thunk:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Yeah, when people were taking the pandemic seriously and I managed to go two years without getting even a cold thanks to people taking precautions, that really showed me that illness is just 99% random

I’ll agree that it might not be as bad of an issue depending on where you live, but I’ve also lived in places where if you wore your shoes into my house you’d probably track mud all over the place, and even in clean city living I’ve seen how loving filthy a house gets after you have twenty people walking around with shoes on all night for a party. I wouldn’t want to have to clean my floors every time I had any significant amount of guests over

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Platystemon posted:

Why does he not want to walk around in his socks? :thunk:

Comedy option: he's obsessive about his height and wears lifts in his shoes all the time.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Motherfucker trying out his standup routine here. Sad thing is if he can do crowd work he'll still get a Netflix special.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Kit Walker posted:

Yeah, when people were taking the pandemic seriously and I managed to go two years without getting even a cold thanks to people taking precautions, that really showed me that illness is just 99% random

I’ll agree that it might not be as bad of an issue depending on where you live, but I’ve also lived in places where if you wore your shoes into my house you’d probably track mud all over the place, and even in clean city living I’ve seen how loving filthy a house gets after you have twenty people walking around with shoes on all night for a party. I wouldn’t want to have to clean my floors every time I had any significant amount of guests over

I dearly miss the pandemic limitations for this very reason, especially as someone who works in customer service/retail. Bring back masking up and enforced hand disinfecting at every store.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/BinglesGaming/status/1734522987385151652?t=ivzBgWhy93zuAKKJp1_oTg&s=19

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Sorry you have stinky feet bro

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

This guy definitely believes that a fish really is bigger when you move it closer to the camera lens.

They’re also one of the “Tartaria” nutters that think a lot of things were left behind by a race of giants so not understanding scale tracks for their whole… thing.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

wash bucket posted:

Comedy option: he's obsessive about his height and wears lifts in his shoes all the time.

Looks like we found DeSantis' alt account

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/nyaaasen/status/1734457247567351949

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's cultural appropriation because he's an alien.

Um actually many alien planets might have a Scotland

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Those salaries seem really low for the tech industry

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

TinTower posted:

Newest Doctor Who outrage is out: Scottish man wears kilt to a night club.

https://twitter.com/thebigv75/status/1733943474750115857?s=46

Not… DANCING?! In nightclubs?!?! Heaven forfend! No actor has ever done such a thing!

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

PurpleXVI posted:

I dearly miss the pandemic limitations for this very reason, especially as someone who works in customer service/retail. Bring back masking up and enforced hand disinfecting at every store.

Those measures didn’t generate increased profit quarter over quarter so we will never see them again in our lifetime.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

The definition of "I agree with you, but not for the reason you think".

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Stoatbringer posted:

Um actually many alien planets might have a Scotland

Lots of planets have a north!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Wikipedia is the only place left on the internet that isn't total garbage that makes you want to gouge out your eyes, so 1) obviously these morons hate it 2) I guess in this case you can keep paying the executives

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Meanwhile, OP is literally discussing nothing?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It would behoove us to overlook the small-minded Olympics, and instead discuss history, geography, politics, culture, and athleticism.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Occour

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Just sitting here thinking about atoms :smug:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

“Small minds discuss people”, they say, in a post entirely about themselves.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

And yet we discuss him. Who’s the real monster?

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

BinglesGaming Weighs In On Reactions to BasedBinkie Tweet

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

no i don't think i will be doing that

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1734649745950306720?t=uUT-Hgu7WVT6YVqGL1wrTQ&s=19

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Is the Sandiwch Joke "The One Joke" but for tradcaths?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

What a proudly ignorant sack of poo poo.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

George's post in unsurprising because he's a piece of poo poo but what is that comic even trying to say? That adoption by gay people leads to Gilead?

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Mr E posted:

George's post in unsurprising because he's a piece of poo poo but what is that comic even trying to say? That adoption by gay people leads to Gilead?

It's saying all the babies gay couples adopt come from women kept like breeding stock in baby factories. Because he literally has no understanding of what 'adoption' entails.

He's an absolute piece of poo poo.

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Mr E posted:

Homophobia by attempted 'feminism' directly comparing surrogacy to indentured childbearing a la handmaids tale, basically, yeah.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
e: beaten

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He probably has, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The one thing they never mention in the Handmaid's Tale is how each of the handmaids gets a very large amount of money and ridiculous amounts of attention from a gay couple.