Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
"Charlotte's mother" why would you ever be tweeting at a wrestler's family member to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://x.com/WWEGareth/status/1733988789930864647?s=20

There always is a person or two or five who have to try to be enormously lovely to the famous person for no reason

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

That old "Stand Up for WWE" campaign really did work wonders on some people, like a generation of WWE fans turn into a PR firm if anyone dares to criticize WWE in any way.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
getting into a toxic parasocial feud with the wwe on fox twitter account ftw

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the random intern who probably didn't even see Mark's tweet

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/Jamesantongreen/status/1733964787367686368?t=HQ2sO9hRhAn6_wj8_d7TrQ&s=19
https://twitter.com/Jamesantongreen/status/1734032946204438694?t=Hfq4LaiI7EeU_WdRkNCzkA&s=19

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I wonder if the twitter intern got the reaction they wanted or if they really didn't know the phrase they were using.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/solsrvca/status/1734061455090053523

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

rotinaj posted:

https://x.com/WWEGareth/status/1733988789930864647?s=20

There always is a person or two or five who have to try to be enormously lovely to the famous person for no reason

Maybe this is old hat in this thread but this person is hands down the most annoying social media account of any type that I’ve ever come across.

Although I can’t help but be morbidly fascinated by a guy whose life revolves around livetweeting every single wwe show, at what must be 3am British time, just so he can totally stick it to people who like a different show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Answers Me posted:

Maybe this is old hat in this thread but this person is hands down the most annoying social media account of any type that I’ve ever come across.

Although I can’t help but be morbidly fascinated by a guy whose life revolves around livetweeting every single wwe show, at what must be 3am British time, just so he can totally stick it to people who like a different show.

Yeah he’s one of the few online algorithm accounts I fully just blocked he’s not even entertaining he’s just a bad person.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Answers Me posted:

How dare you imply that the guy who tearfully stands up for wwe at every opportunity isn’t living an exciting and positive life full of friends and exciting experiences

He’s got a tribal chief to acknowledge

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Timely

https://twitter.com/WhiteBoyGroove/status/1734042709948760363

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

I am legit starring at this and feeling better about my life because as much as I'm not perfect I am in no way this bad.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/NeoRealityEnt/status/1734044509183324277

This in the tweet after is something

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

cool

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Man the brisco stuff going on legit bums me out. I don’t understand how any of these wrestling people on twitter have any sort of following.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Answers Me posted:

Gareth and JobberNation (aka the REALITY CHECK FOR THE IWC) are the fuckin' worst. Just absolutely worthless in every way.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The_Rob posted:

Man the brisco stuff going on legit bums me out. I don’t understand how any of these wrestling people on twitter have any sort of following.

They don't. Twitter is a dying platform.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Incelexuals

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Vandar posted:

Gareth and JobberNation (aka the REALITY CHECK FOR THE IWC) are the fuckin' worst. Just absolutely worthless in every way.

Jobber has a few instances where he might be doing a bit. Gareth is just pathetic.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

TinTower posted:

Jobber has a few instances where he might be doing a bit. Gareth is just pathetic.

If Jobber's whole deal is a bit, that's honestly more pathetic.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

TinTower posted:

He's transphobic as a 'bit'?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rule of Goats applies. If you gently caress a goat ironically you're still a goatfucker.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I did "bits" on twitter (including call Matt Damon a coward for not wearing jorts for nearly 2 years), thinking it would land me a writer's spot for some comedy show and all it got me was increased anxiety. Do not recommend.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

coconono posted:

I did "bits" on twitter (including call Matt Damon a coward for not wearing jorts for nearly 2 years), thinking it would land me a writer's spot for some comedy show and all it got me was increased anxiety. Do not recommend.

in matt's defense two years is a very long time to not change out of any piece of clothing, jorts or not

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jobbernation is an extremely racist lovely guy with boring takes.

Gareth is a lovely guy with boring takes who is less overtly lovely and tries to do bits but is overall kind of boring. Some claim this is just him being something called "Welsh" but that seems mean.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

1glitch0 posted:

I wonder if the twitter intern got the reaction they wanted or if they really didn't know the phrase they were using.

Dem Boyz had probably been trending because it was almost an entire year to the day that Jay Briscoe had his last match.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

coconono posted:

Local poster too funny for SA forums but not funny enough for Twitter... but enough talking about me.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Jobbernation is an extremely racist lovely guy with boring takes.

Gareth is a lovely guy with boring takes who is less overtly lovely and tries to do bits but is overall kind of boring. Some claim this is just him being something called "Welsh" but that seems mean.

That is the Welsh relationship to England tbf

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/CactusJackhause/status/1734808298681995575?t=-Xacfi9RFpSCA_z11XIkzg&s=19

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://twitter.com/thesuperjcast/status/1734915885373010134

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
The stock is down because more and more people are getting behind the resurgent All Japan Pro Wrestling.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
not sure why this reflects well on punk? https://x.com/pepsitruth/status/1734688382742344015?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I would struggle to try to make an argument on cm punk’s side that could be more unfairly biased in his favor

God drat

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

...car door?

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

If you go into the replies there is an argument about if Saudi Arabia was involved in 9/11.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm starting to suspect the person who runs Spicy Punk @PepsiTruth might be just a tad biased towards Punk's side of the story

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

cagliostr0 posted:

If you go into the replies there is an argument about if Saudi Arabia was involved in 9/11.

Saudi Arabia did 9/11 but years later stood at the Freedom Tower and said they loved America and were happy to be here and took a selfie with George Bush Jr.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I think that dog already looked like that, nobody slammed a door in his face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

I think that dog already looked like that, nobody slammed a door in his face.

his name is ace steel, tyvm